10772 Brewer House Rd, Rockville, MD 20852 Map · Phone number

About Imijination Photography

Your wedding is one of the most memorable events in your life. At Imijination Photography we strive to create a lasting impression of this special occasion through images that capture not only the event but also feelings, special relationships, and personalities, as events unfold throughout your wedding day. With your desires and our experience coming together, we can make your special day a lifetime of treasured memories.

recep131
recep61
recep131

15 Reviews for Imijination Photography

Karen · Married on 09/20/2008

We were so very pleased with Imijination Photography. They were not only fabulous to work with - eager to please and flexible (happy to take photos wherever we wanted and when) but they were very reasonablely priced and we had a DVD of all the photos - Quality was superb and they responded to my every call - You cannot go wrong using them for you wedding photos!!

Sent on 04/23/2009

Colleen · Married on 06/21/2008

Tony and his assistant did an EXTRAORDINARY job photographing our wedding. He went above and beyond to get more shots than I ever could have imagined. Everyone has raved about my pictures. I HIGHLY recommend him.

Sent on 09/19/2008

Alena · Married on 06/07/2008

Tony is wonderful and easy to work with, and it's clear he brings years of experience to his craft. From the first meeting, we knew we could trust him to capture everything we wanted without having to supervise or direct him. He got along great with all of our family members and was extremely generous to our other friends trying to take pictures. He also thought well on his feet - when it turned out to be record-high temperatures on our wedding day, he found a back-up location that was cooler and shadier. Plus, he was thoughtful enough to change the order of the portraits to get all of grandparents out of the heat as soon as possible. I was worried I'd have sweat rolling off my forehead in all our pictures, but he mastered the lighting and angles so you'd never know how hot it was. I'd highly recommend Tony and Imijination Photography to anyone!

Sent on 08/15/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Bridal hair by Remona
    Bridal hair by Remona Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have seen many albums from previous clients who's photos were taken by Tony Brown from Imijination Photography and I must say that his work is exceptional. He captures not just beautiful pictures but a story. I attended one of the weddings he was working on and I noticed all the details he was capturing with his camera. He treated the wedding as though it was his own family wedding. The care and respect he put toward the wedding party as well as all the guests was noticed by all. I highly recommend Tony Brown to all my future brides. Bridal hair by Remona

• 10772 Brewer House Rd Rockville, 20852 See on map