Eugene, OR 97405 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Imagine! Weddings and Events

In 2008, I crreated my own destination wedding from 3000 miles away. It was this experience that encouraged me to persue a dream of being a wedding planer and have enjoyed creating magical memories ever since.

Weddings can be overwhelming and stressful! This day is supposed to be remembered!

As a wedding planner in Eugene, OR I am finding beauty eveywhere to plan and create amazing weddings on a dime budget. I am a budget-saavy planner--- this means I am very careful and concientious to ensure my clients are getting every dollars worth of their money! Your wedding doesn't have to cost a fortune- lets create one that looks like you did!... lets get to planning!

Follow Imagine! Weddings and Events on

openaircountryweddingreceptionItaly
  • Videos 1

19 Reviews for Imagine! Weddings and Events

Lindsay · Married on 10/20/2013

Oh, where to start? Krysta responded to a call for help sent out by my boss after my then fiance and I lost almost everything in a devastating house fire. She promised a broken woman that she would make sure she would still have the wedding of her dreams in just six short months. I've since, on several occasions, called her the wedding whisperer. She took my hand (both literally and figuratively) and turned our day into everything we'd wanted and so much more. She donated her services, found several vendors who either donated their services or worked on a drastically reduced rate to make our day perfect with as little cost as possible. She learned so quickly about us as a couple and our tastes that I rarely had to say no to an idea of hers, usually they brought tears to my eyes because they were so perfect. I will never be able to thank her enough. Neither my husband or I have ever been married before and this truly was the wedding of our dreams thanks to Krysta.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Cheryl · Married on 10/19/2013

Krysta at Imagine Weddings and Events provides a great value. She has creative ideas and vision. Our day came to life exactly as we had dreamed and better! She advised us on contracts and vendors, handled last minute details and changes, and kept us within our budget. A wedding planner is a must, and this service pays for itself quickly. Seasoned professional - highly recommend.

Sent on 11/24/2013

Brooke · Married on 08/24/2013

I'm not sure where to begin... How do I thank someone who gifted so much to me? No amount of words, no amount of gifts, no amount of money would ever be enough to repay the blessings you have given to me for my wedding. Without you krysta, our wedding would have been nothing compared to how it was this last Saturday. Nothing. And I, from the bottom of my heart, believe that. As I sit here and write you this letter, on my honeymoon no less, I have no words. I am speechless as to how to thank you. For the flowers, the linens, the decor, the cake, photography, videographer, catering, the venue, the band, your husband playing the bagpipes, the Dj... None of those things would have been possible without you. 26 letters in the alphabet to form a sentence of gratitude and I feel that I fall short. You have given me such a wonderful gift. My wedding was beautiful, all because of you. This is the one day that everyone says you will remember for the rest of your life... And it was a thing of beauty! I will forever be grateful for you krysta! All my memories of Saturday will have a piece of you in them:) thank you so much for everything- and I mean EVERYTHING!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Award

• Happily Ever After Films
    Happily Ever After Films Wedding Videographers

Imagine Wedding Events has incredible style and the decorations were impeccable!

• Jolene Leu Photography
    Jolene Leu Photography Wedding Photographers

Krysta is amazing! She puts together a lovely wedding and is very knowledgeable. Even if you do not think you need a wedding planner, you DO need a day of coordinator to help things run smoothly. I highly recommend Imagine Weddings and Events.

• Eugene, 97405 See on map