2257 Jenny Ln., Eugene, OR 97402 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Meet the Team

About Flowers by Taby

Flowers by Taby, based in Eugene, Oregon, offers couples an experienced florist for their wedding day. Working closely with each client, she creates personalized arrangements filled with beauty and charm. Taby loves to get creative and is always open to making a unique and inventive arrangement for you. No matter the style or size of your event, she can work with you to fill it with wondrous, organic adornments.

Flowers by Taby welcomes couples to meet with this professional to learn more about her packages and services. Along with elaborate centerpieces, she can also provide boutonnieres and other small details to make your celebration all the more charming. She is also able to deliver your custom arrangements directly to your door, adding a further level of convenience to her services.

• Woman-owned

Team of Flowers by Taby

Tabitha Phifer

Tabitha Phifer

Owner, Floral Designer

Hello to all my future bride and grooms. I am very creative and have a passion for flowers. My arrangements are amazing and they will be perfect as centerpieces for your future wedding. I specialize in helping you plan the most dreamed about wedding ever. I am very detail oriented and will make sure every task is finished completely before the "Big Day". I do not design "Cookie Cutter" arrangements and I will not make your wedding a "Cookie Cutter" event. It will be very original and your family and friends will be amazed. I am happy to work with youger couples and older couples. I recently planned my mom's wedding, she is 74 and we had her wedding and reception in thier club house for about 70 guests. Her groom was a retired railroad conductor so we themed the whole wedding around trains. Contact me for more photos. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Take care, Taby

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 2257 Jenny Ln. Eugene, OR, 97402 See on map
    541-237-1695 (Phone number)
    Location of (Flowers by Taby)