1974 Rabun Way, Central Point, OR 97502 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning

FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning, based in Central Point, Oregon, is a full-service event planning company owned by Erica Gottula. This company focuses on developing lasting relationships with their clients and creating an unforgettable celebration that’s as one of a kind as each couple’s love.

FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning has experience assisting with a variety of weddings, including civil, cultural, destination, elopement, eco-friendly, military, and non-religious events. They offer services for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions, along with various packages and à la carte options to suit a range of wedding needs. When working with Erica for your special day, you’ll also have access to the following services to ensure an event that’s as seamless as possible:

• Budget analysis

FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning 6
FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning 7

Stephen Whipple · Married on 06/15/2019

Southern Oregon Wedding

Erica was everything we could have hoped for from a wedding planner and more. Every step of the way she relieved stress while never adding any. She was full of great ideas that showed she really listened to everything we were saying about the kind of event we wanted. She fit in to every personal dynamic seamlessly whether it was with wedding vendors or family members, she navigated every situation with grace while producing positive outcomes. By the end of the process we ended up with a beautiful, low stress wedding and a new friend! Couldn't recommend Erica and Flourish more highly! 10/10 stars!

Sent on 06/28/2019

FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

What kind words. It warms our heart to know that our services were helpful in the planning process, best words ever! That's when we know we're doing our jobs! You and Lila were such a joy to work with. Truly some of our favorite people. We wish you nothing but the best in your future!
  • Amanda

Amanda Miller · Married on 04/27/2019

I would 100% hire her again!

Erica was absolutely amazing throughout our wedding experience! There was only a few moments on the day of the wedding where I wish I would’ve communicated what I wanted a little better, but that is no fault of hers!! She did everything I asked for and was upfront about, she gave great advice when I was unsure, she even helped resolve an issue with my photographer THE NIGHT BEFORE my wedding and mad eyes it even more spectacular than it was! My wedding was exactly how I always wanted it to be since I was a little girl and I owe a HUGE thank you to Erica and her team!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning 12
    FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning 13
    FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning 14
    FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning 15

FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words Amanda. We had so much fun working with you, Mac and your family (dogs too!). You were a great client; kind, patient, attentive - a planners dream! Wishing you both the best life together. Please stay in touch and good luck with your classes this summer!

FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious

• 1974 Rabun Way Central Point, OR, 97502 See on map