FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,900 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,900 Package Price

FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning is a full service event design and planning studio with years of experience in the art of entertaining. We are more than just a wedding or event planner, we focus on developing lasting relationships with our clients so that we can design a classic and timeless celebration unique to you.

Wedding Planning . Design . Event Management. Assisting with a variety of weddings, including civil, cultural, destination, elopement, eco-friendly, military, and non-religious events. They offer services for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions, along with various packages and à la carte options to suit a range of wedding needs. When working with Erica for your special day, you’ll also have access to the following services to ensure an event that’s as seamless as possible:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,900

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,900

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Sara
    Sara Married on 05/21/2022

Helped make the wedding of our dreams

Erica and her team were everything and more when it came to the full service planning we needed due to planning a wedding from out of state (really across the country). Her knowledge, help, and assistance in ALL aspects was priceless to our wedding day on 5/21/22. Every vendor raved about how wonderful she was and they were right! As a particularly organized person I appreciated the shared files of all contracts, vision board, and her meticulous attention to detail for our wedding to be one of our dreams. Even when a FULL glass of red wine was spilled on myself Erica was able to swoop in and save my dress (and my sanity) with club soda appearing out of thin air. I wish her team and business the best, and if you are unsure on whether a planner is worth it, THIS one is

FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

My goodness. This message warms my heart. I appreciate you and Peter so very much! You guys will forever be two of my very favorites! xo Erica
  • Addi
    Addi B. Married on 10/16/2021

Above and beyond!

Erica went above and beyond to not only bring my wedding vision to life, but also to help me and my husband feel the most at ease and taken care of the day-of. I couldn't believe everything she handled that day, and she did it all with such a cheerful spirit. We even discovered leftover cheesecake in our car after we got to our hotel that night because she remembered my husband specifically stating that he wanted leftovers. We couldn't have done it without her. She's the absolute best!

FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Addi for your touching words. I truly enjoyed getting to know you, Alex and your families. It warms my heart to hear that you guys had a wonderful experience. May your future together be as lovely as your wedding day. Best wishes to you!
  • Michelle
    Michelle M. Married on 09/25/2021

Turned my Dream Wedding into an EVEN Better Reality!

Where do I even begin!

From the beginning, Erica felt more like family than my wedding planner. She took the time to get to know my family and I personally and really listen to what I wanted my day to feel like. She was always there when I needed her and gave me an answer or a solution to everything. I had 100% confidence she would help create the wedding of my dreams and she did more than that! She created a beautiful experience from start to finish of planning our wedding. It was so organized and fun and not stressful. Even when things got tough, she always had a solution or guidance.

The day of our wedding, I could not believe my eyes. It turned out even better than I could have even imagined. Every small detail that we spoke about was there and absolutely stunning. Not only was everything set up to perfection, she was in 3 places at once! Getting or food ready, helping guests find their seats, she got us appetizers and drinks as soon as the ceremony ended and had us sit alone for a minute to catch our breath.

Everything was exquisite and I cannot recommend her and her team enough. She made my dream wedding even better than I could have imagined. I want to do it all over again (haha)!

Thank you thank you thank you!
    Michelle Mistretta

FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Oh Michelle. This is SO kind. Being a part of your and Blake's day was truly special. I appreciate your trust and confidence in my team. Your family will forever have a special place in my heart. Thank YOU!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

1974 Rabun Way Central Point, OR, 97502
541-621-3749

Monday - Saturday
Location of (FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning)

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding