Le Mera Gardens

8657 Wagner Creek Road P.O. Box 1014, Talent OR 97540, Talent, OR 97540 Map · Phone number

About Le Mera Gardens

Le Mera Gardens farms beautiful organic specialty cut flowers, foliage, branches and berries for our local Southern Oregon and Northern California communities.

Our customers include florists, designers, special events organizers, wedding parties, bed & breakfast establishments, caterers, medical buildings, supermarkets,restaurants, coffee shops, and charities. Le Mera Gardens is easily accessible on the I-5 corridor.

Follow Le Mera Gardens on

Le Mera Gardens 1
Le Mera Gardens 2
Le Mera Gardens 3

Alexis · Married on 06/16/2018

Working Joan and Le Mera Gardens resulted in the most amazing flowers for our wedding. The colors, quality, and variety were amazing and I was in love with every bouquet that was created from the beautiful mix of flowers we received. Working with Joan was so easy and stress-free and she was so sweet and happy the morning of our flower pick up. The flowers made my day and my look as a bride!!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Le Mera Gardens 4
    Le Mera Gardens 5
    Le Mera Gardens 6

Katt · Married on 06/20/2015

Joan was so helpful and willing to work around my schedule to make picking out my flowers a stress free and even fun experience. I had a small group with me and she let us show up after her normal rounds to raid her flower truck, where we found plenty of flowers and foliage that fit my aesthetic. I feel like she might've even ensured there were plenty of options similar to the flowers I told her I liked in our previous conversations in the months before the wedding. Getting your flowers direct from a farmer can save you a lot of money, and Joan is lovely to work with.

Sent on 08/30/2015

April · Married on 07/10/2009

3.0

From now on, as soon as any of my friends get engaged I will recommend this florist to them. She provides organic, locally grown flowers in bulk and will work with any budget.

The only catch is that your flowers are limited to what is blooming at the time at her flower farms. About a week before your wedding, you go visit Joan at her farm and browse samples of what's in bloom and make your choices (not as scary as it sounds-- in early July there were DOZENS of types of flowers in all colors). Also, she does provide an idea of what will be available at different times of the year on her website. A few days before your wedding, you pick up your buckets of flowers and can either arrange them yourself or hire another florist to do the arranging.

I wish I could attach a photo of our reception as a testament-- we had a barn virtually exploding with flowers for only $300! She's very sweet and easy to work with, and you can tell she wants you to be happy!

Sent on 07/24/2009

Le Mera Gardens FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 6.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Floral Preservation, Wholesale/Bulk

• The Party Gallery
    The Party Gallery Wedding Rentals

Joan and her staff are an incredible team with an incredible product. Organic fresh cut flowers in the color of your choice, what more could you ask for!

• 8657 Wagner Creek Road, P.O. Box 1014, Talent OR 97540 Talent, 97540 See on map