FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

11 | Central Point, OR

11 Reviews for FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning

Jolee W. · Married on 06/22/2021

Erica Gottula - event Coordinator

Erica has helped my family with 2 weddings. Can't say enough positive things about her and her willingness to help and make things happen. We had quite a bit of problem a few weeks before the wedding and she went above and beyond to help fix the problem. Beside working her tushy off, she is a kind & genuine person. We are lucky to have her in our area as a resource. What a gem.

Sent on 06/22/2021

C. Roberts · Married on 06/12/2021

A Pleasure to Work With

Our company has been working with Erica for several years and there are a few things that really stand out about her service- great communication, well organized and flexible to work with just to name a few, all while maintaining the highest standards you would expect from a professional in this industry. Job well done, and we look forward to working with her on the next big event.

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Steph

Steph · Married on 10/24/2020

Flourish is flawless!

A family friend recommended flourish for day of wedding coordination. Initially I was hesitant, but honestly, I’m so glad I did it!! Erica and Jason are amazing. Their communication was great, they were professional, knowledgeable, made themselves available, helped communicate with all of our vendors and created a very reasonable rehearsal and day-of timeline. Flourish is the best! Our day went so smoothly; everything was taken care of from start to finish. I would recommend them for any event without hesitation.

Sent on 10/28/2020

FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Steph for your kind, sweet message. We were so happy to be a part of your special day, truly. A highlight of 2020 for sure. You and Jared were wonderful!

Hannah · Married on 10/10/2020

I couldn’t have done it without them!

The Flourish team did such an amazing job helping us plan and execute our wedding. Even with COVID and rain changes they were responsive and attentive to every request. Erica and Emily were so positive and cheerful and made me feel like our day was as important as their own. They helped me navigate decisions and planning in a seamless way. The day of was perfect and everything went so smoothly because of them. I couldn’t have done it without them and I really appreciate their efforts in making our wedding day!

Sent on 10/18/2020

FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Hannah for your kind words. It truly means to world to our team that we made you and Russ feel important and seen. Our only goal when helping a couple is for them reflect on their wedding day with the most positive and perfect memories.

You and Russ will forever have a special place in our hearts. Wishing you all the best in your marriage and lives together!
    Erica, Emily & Des
    The FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning Team
  • Jordan

Jordan M. · Married on 10/10/2020

Best decision of ALL the decisions a bride can make!

Hiring Erica and her team was the best decision i made while planning my wedding and I had make A LOT of decisions! Covid threw many wrenches in pretty much every plan we had and Erica was there for me every step and tear of the way! I sincerely could not have done it without her. She was always professional, always available to talk out decisions (which was a lot lol!), and always had a plan for every obstacle we endured. If you're on the fence about hiring someone to help plan, make designs for you, help you envision your big day just hire Erica! Planning a wedding has sooooo many tiny details and having someone to help sort them out and help me look at them one task at a time saved my sanity! Thank you, Erica!

Sent on 02/07/2021

FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Oh my goodness Jordan. You're too sweet. It brings me joy to know that your wedding was easy and stress free, which is always our goal for our couples. You and Bruce were handed quite the heavy hand with COVID restrictions. You guys handled everything with ease. We loved helping you create the most special day and are so thankful to have been a part of it all. Thank you from the bottom on our hearts!
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/05/2020

Erica is the best!

The BEST. Booking Erica was the best decision we made with our wedding. She did the most amazing job and truly made it a stress free day. She was right there whenever I needed her throughout the day and made going from thing to thing a breeze. Our whole day ran so smooth and seamlessly thanks to her and her team! Erica really puts in the extra effort to make your wedding day a dream come true. I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 10/07/2020

FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Such kind and thoughtful words Hannah, thank you. Working with you and your family was a highlight of my career. You and Daniel will forever hold a special place on my heart. Much love and thanks to you both. Stay in touch!
  • Cheyla

Cheyla D. · Married on 06/20/2020

Impeccable quality and timeless appeal.

Mrs. Guttola is the most rare find. I could not have been able to have someone come alongside me and make me feel more at ease as a bride or her prompt responses to all inquiries. She is both a delight as is her assistant. The vendors she rally’s together to help create a flawless venue is of top notch quality.
    Her smile is warm and thoughtful. She will work tirelessly into the night and brings everything she has to the table every single time you meet with her. I highly recommend her to anyone whom is coordinating a wedding or special event in their lives.

Sent on 06/23/2020

FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Sweet Cheyla. You, your handsome Groom and your family were the most kind and easy going clients - a complete joy. I cherished the moments we visited on your porch putting together your dream day. Thank you for everything. I will forever be thankful!

Stephen W. · Married on 06/15/2019

Southern Oregon Wedding

Erica was everything we could have hoped for from a wedding planner and more. Every step of the way she relieved stress while never adding any. She was full of great ideas that showed she really listened to everything we were saying about the kind of event we wanted. She fit in to every personal dynamic seamlessly whether it was with wedding vendors or family members, she navigated every situation with grace while producing positive outcomes. By the end of the process we ended up with a beautiful, low stress wedding and a new friend! Couldn't recommend Erica and Flourish more highly! 10/10 stars!

Sent on 06/28/2019

FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

What kind words. It warms our heart to know that our services were helpful in the planning process, best words ever! That's when we know we're doing our jobs! You and Lila were such a joy to work with. Truly some of our favorite people. We wish you nothing but the best in your future!
  • Melanie

Melanie M. · Married on 05/25/2019

Couldn’t do it without Erica!

Erica was absolutely necessary for our wedding, helping us with things we never would have thought of. Our wedding day went so smoothly because of her; I wish I could just have her coordinate my everyday life now that the wedding is over. Talk to her about your budget and make it happen; she’s worth it! ❤️

Sent on 06/16/2019

FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Melanie - We are so thankful to have been a part of your and Chris's special day. It was a complete pleasure. You two share such a special love and we feel blessed to have witnessed your marriage. Cheers to a life full of love and adventure!
  • Amanda

Amanda M. · Married on 04/27/2019

I would 100% hire her again!

Erica was absolutely amazing throughout our wedding experience! There was only a few moments on the day of the wedding where I wish I would’ve communicated what I wanted a little better, but that is no fault of hers!! She did everything I asked for and was upfront about, she gave great advice when I was unsure, she even helped resolve an issue with my photographer THE NIGHT BEFORE my wedding and mad eyes it even more spectacular than it was! My wedding was exactly how I always wanted it to be since I was a little girl and I owe a HUGE thank you to Erica and her team!

Sent on 06/20/2019

FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words Amanda. We had so much fun working with you, Mac and your family (dogs too!). You were a great client; kind, patient, attentive - a planners dream! Wishing you both the best life together. Please stay in touch and good luck with your classes this summer!
  • I

Ivy R. · Married on 10/06/2018

Exceptional Event Planning

Without Erica our wedding day truly wouldn’t have been so amazing! She’s so thoughtful and organized it made our day a breeze. For anyone looking to have a well thought out and breathtaking wedding she’s perfect for the job. She went over every step with me and my family along the way. We had a clear plan and she nailed my desired look. Even in a panic due to last minute rain she kept me calm and found a solution. If I could recommend anything to newlywed couples it would be to have a planner. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 06/26/2019

FLOURISH Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Ivy!! You guys are/were such an amazing couple. We were the lucky one to have been asked to be a part of your special day. It was truly one of my favorite events. I appreciate your kind words, it means so much!