Events With Becca

Central Point, OR View map
$3,700 Package Price

$3,700 Package Price

Life is filled with so many fairytale moments to celebrate. It is my passion to assist in turning your dreams and ideas for every celebration into a reality. There is nothing more delightful than watching a dream come true.

Attention to detail and organization are what I do best. Allow me handle the stress of putting together and executing all of the details so that you can fully enjoy every moment of your special occasion.

It would be an honor to celebrate your most precious moments with you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3700

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$250

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

• Megan
    Megan V. Married on 08/08/2020

Magical Wedding Day thanks to Becca!!

If you’re looking for an event coordinator, look no further than Events with Becca. Becca Buck was absolutely the most creative, detail oriented, and skilled professional. My husband Pieter and I hired Becca for our 08-08-2020 wedding and we could not have had our magical day without her and her wonderful team. From day one, Becca listened to our ideas and, guided us through the challenging restrictions of the pandemic, and provided outstanding service. I was the happiest and most relaxed bride because we hired Becca. I was able to enjoy my day and take in every moment. I could not have imagined trying to plan a wedding without Becca. As a busy professional trying to juggle a demanding job, the thought of planning a wedding on my own was daunting. After my first consultation with Becca I booked the “ultimate queen” package. This was by far the best investment for our magical and fairytale wedding.
    Our event came to life on our wedding day and I couldn’t believe my eyes. From the flowers, to the ceremony décor, to the guest table, day of wedding schedule and breathtaking reception. Becca did not miss a single detail. Not only did Becca plan and carry out the most wonderful wedding, she became a friend. I will use Events with Becca for all future events, parties, and corporate events. Our wedding was the best day of my life, thank you for making it a dream come true! - Megan Voskes
    Leanne M. Married on 03/30/2019

Becca was a life saver!!

Becca was awesome!! Professional, prompt, creative, calming and friendly!! Becca caught our vision and ran with it! I was able to relax and thoroughly enjoy my daughters big day! Highly recommend!!
    Makenna Married on 09/15/2018

Unbelievable talent - Becca brought our dreams to life

It’s hard to put into words how incredibly talented Becca Buck is, and how her work transforms dreams and ideals into unrivaled reality. She is the definition of professional, but more importantly is one of the kindest and most authentic and genuine people I have ever met. She meets challenge with grace, and works with such dedication and unrelenting effort that it’s hard not to be impressed at every turn. Becca truly had her work cut out for her with our wedding. Faced with a bride and groom living in Australia, a plan to host an estate wedding at a family property in America (i.e. everything from scratch!), and an overzealous bride with a keen eye for detail – she had a tough gig from day one. Over 10 months Becca worked tirelessly to meet our every request, and exceeded all expectations with insight and expertise. Becca brought our dreams to life through her extensive network of top notch suppliers, in depth product and styling knowledge, and her embodiment of grace under pressure throughout our wedding journey.

We cannot thank her enough for her incredible work. If you are considering other planners save yourself the time – Becca is an unrivaled subject matter expert and you will be blown away by what she and her team can deliver. I am so grateful we had the opportunity to work with her – thank you for everything Becca!

Shawnie Curtis, Makeup Artist Shawnie Curtis, Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Becca is wonderful! So sweet, easy to work with and amazing at her job! You can trust her with all your family's planning needs!

4848 Airway Drive Central Point, OR, 97502
Location of (Events With Becca)

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding