111 SE H Street, Grants Pass, OR 97526 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,450
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Hazel Eye Photography by Aly

"When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew." ~William Shakespeare

Adventure elopement, portrait and wedding photographer serving all of Oregon and beyond. I am happy to meet up for to chat details and requirements of your special day at any time.

Eight years ago I ventured back into photography after not having formally picked up a camera since the days of dark rooms and in college. I found documenting humans during all seasons of their lives moving and meaningful. The journey has since led to both national and international publications, some reaching as far as the Today show and The Chive and recent work for human interest photography for Hearst Magazine and Cosmopolitan. 2017 led to being nominated among the top new wedding vendors for the state of Oregon and one of the best wedding photography studios. This year in 2018 we were voted into the top three wedding photographers in the state of Oregon for Oregon Bride Magazine. All of which I am SO very grateful for and has just been incredible!

Weddings to me mean capturing an incredible day full of moments in real time as they unfold. These moments happen at all sorts of venues or locations, in all sorts of conditions. Be it a dark lush forest, a bright beach, a dim candlelit church, a small getting ready cottage, a dance floor, or even a rainy day. My commitment to your special day is finding those incredible details and moments wherever they may be. I welcome telling all stories from all walks of life. No matter religion or gender I just enjoy meeting people and kind humans. People who touch hearts and minds make storytelling from behind my lens a joy.

I enjoy all types of styles of portrait photography. My photography passion is in working with children and adults with disabilities through non-profits. Sparrow Clubs of Southern Oregon are very important to me and Help Portrait. Local event photography for various organizations supporting mental health such as Rogue Winterfest and Out of the Darkness Walks are also among some of those I enjoy giving back to.

I love to get together and explore options to fit your personal style and bring just the feel you are looking for to your photographs. I have several private properties available most of the time with things like barns, ponds, fields etc as well as some more manicured locations. I am a huge fan of adventuring to new places and locations as well! If you'd like your session to have a bit of adventure then I am your girl! Props and florals are always available upon request as well as styled shoots with some wonderful local vendors.

Southern Oregon is such a beautiful place to live but I also love and am available to travel. Let’s get together and capture some incredible moments.

~Aly

f004d21abf7fa548 Waites Peek 342

10 Reviews for Hazel Eye Photography by Aly

Henning Braunisch · Married on 03/06/2020

Great Professional Photographer

Aly was wonderful to work with and delivered an amazing package of high-quality professional photography soon after our wedding ceremony at a winery in southern Oregon. Not only did we feel comfortable during the photo shoots throughout the day, but it was actually a lot of fun. We are happy to have chosen her services.

Sent on 06/13/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda H Holguin · Married on 10/11/2019

Highly-qualified, passionate and creative 🧡

Aly photographed our Central Oregon wedding in October 2019 and our son's senior photos for 2020. We loved having Aly capture our special moments and we will use her in the future, hands down. She was easy to communicate with and her contracts were straightforward. Aly understood the things important to us and captured it well on our wedding day. Her presence at our wedding was subtle and she was personable with our guests and family, coordinating everyone smoothly and efficiently. Aly delivered our photos sooner than expected and they are images we will cherish forever. Her finished product displays her attention to detail, creativity and passion for her work.

Sent on 05/11/2020

Megan Addington · Married on 09/21/2019

Best photography experience! Highly recommended!!

Aly was truly amazing at our wedding, we are so grateful to have met her and worked with her! First off she was super flexible. We had some unforeseen events happen to where we ended up changing our wedding date and only had a couple weeks to find a photographer. When I called Aly she was so sweet and understanding and ready to help however she could! Aly is also extremely gifted with photography she was so thoughtful with every picture she took some of my favorite pictures were from the ceremony and she got every single angle and somehow I didn’t even see her once, she is truly gifted! Because of our budget we could only have her for 2 hours which I’m pretty sure she went over by an hour! We ended up with over 300 beautiful pictures! I %100 recommend Aly for any occasion and I will definitely be working with her again! Seriously, Book her for your special moments you won’t regret it!!!

Sent on 05/27/2020

Hazel Eye Photography by Aly Pricing

Hazel Eye Photography by Aly Price Rates

Hazel Eye Photography by Aly FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1450
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Shawnie Curtis, Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Aly is so so talented and such a wonderful person! So easy to work with and captures your memories perfectly!

• 111 SE H Street Grants Pass, OR, 97526 See on map
    Location of (Hazel Eye Photography by Aly)