Daisy Varley Photography

Daisy Varley Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Daisy Varley Photography

Lifestyle + Documentary Photography
I consider myself a storyteller. I approach each wedding as a unique visual story to be told through lyrical photos.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: San Diego

7 Reviews for Daisy Varley Photography

We hired for Daisy for our engagement and wedding photos and couldn't be happier. She is so talented, flexible, professional and all around awesome. We have the most amazing photos and are so happy we chose Daisy for our big day. I can't wait for other big events in our lives so we can see Daisy again!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/26/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Daisy and her team captured the spirit of our wedding perfectly. She will do the traditional posed photos (and did them well) but she really excels in catching the special moments and details. She is always calm, smiling, positive and professional. We would recommend her to anyone looking for a terrific photographer that will inconspicuously record all the beautiful moments and details of the big day.

Profile Picture JLM, 5/15/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Daisy Varley is an amazing find! Not only did she produce beautiful, fresh and creative photographs for both our engagement session and wedding day, she was always easy to work with, professional and just plain fun to be around. Daisy Varley was a perfect fit for our wedding and we will cherish the her photos forever!

Profile Picture Anna, 8/9/08, 1 Review