1293 Clearsprings Drive, Medford, OR 97501 Map · Phone number

About Gabriela Ines Photography

I'm Gaby, the owner and principal photographer of Gabriela Ines Photography. I love being able to share in the love of two individuals and feel blessed to get to work with such wonderful people each day. After I married Adam in 2010, weddings became a calling for me. After planning my own wedding, I was able to see the beauty of what goes on during that magical day; I wanted to be a part of it all again. I love being around people in love. It truly is magical and fills my heart.

A wedding can be a stressful and very fast-paced day; it's easy to miss the details of it all. I am there to notice those details and to help you feel comfortable and relaxed. I am there to tell the story of your love and happiness through romantic and sweet photographs.
I'm based in Southern Oregon but I often travel throughout the Pacific Northwest and I love to travel to new areas. I am a hybrid photographer, using film and digital formats to capture my clients.

email: gabriela@gabriela-ines.com

99b58afc7d1f8f84 1479869938405 gabriela ines photography southern oregon weddin
vessels wedding 3

3 Reviews for Gabriela Ines Photography

Courtney · Married on 05/30/2015

Gaby is Amazing! She went above and beyond to make sure we got all the photos we wanted, even though we were short on time on our Wedding day. We loved her attention to detail and how every photo she produced was flawless. She captured our wedding day perfectly and I can't stress enough how worth it she is! Now we recommend her to all of our friends who are getting married because she is literally THE best!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Elisa · Married on 07/26/2014

Gaby did an amazing job as the photographer of my wedding. After my first photographer cancelled on me, I was frantic to find someone else as the event neared. I received a referral for Gaby and after reviewing her site immediately loved her style. We had coffee and she had such a wonderful casual but professional feel to her. I felt good about my decision to move forward with her. Then the day of the event she was just fantastic. She was present but I never felt like she was in the middle of everything. She captured photos of pretty much everyone that attended, she got fantastic candids as well as the planned posed photos. She really just took charge of the day and knew what I wanted. The result was incredible - I love my photos so much and she really captured the essence of the day. I also got an amazing album with my package that she laid out beautifully and that really serves as a piece of artwork to commemorate my day. I would book her again in a heart beat and I so appreciate the time and effort she put in. If you can get her for your event, I would strongly recommend it!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Nick & Wendy · Married on 09/01/2013

As people who care about image quality, we selected Gaby because the pictures on her website had the best color correction and composition. When we looked at the price, we saw that she was charging less than most photographers at her skill level. The photographs that she got of us exceeded the expectations of such an important, once-in-a-lifetime event. Aside from the photographs, Gaby was awesome to work with! She was easy going but professional and hard-working. She even woke up for our sunrise wedding! We had small children as well that she worked wonderfully with. I would recommend Gaby to anyone who wants high quality photographs for their wedding at an affordable price.

Sent on 02/02/2014

Gabriela Ines Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,199.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4499
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints

• Joshua Rainey Photography
    Joshua Rainey Photography Wedding Photographers

Gabby is one of my favorite photographers out there right now! Her film work is amazing and she's great on the wedding day. I recommended her for a family wedding recently where I was in the wedding and definitely didn't want to be working. She did such a good job, kind of made me wonder if I wanted to keep doing photography knowing my competition is soooo good...

• Shawnie Curtis, Makeup Artist
    Shawnie Curtis, Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Gaby is very talented and so wonderful to work with! She creates gorgeous photos and has such a passion for her art!

• 1293 Clearsprings Drive Medford, 97501 See on map