Event Crush

Springfield, OR View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Event Crush is Eugene's wedding expert, specializing in full-service planning, event management, and boutique rentals.

For more information and to get in touch, please visit www.eventcrush.com
To see the rental collection and to create a wishlist, head to www.eventcrushrentals.com

We look forward to chatting with you soon!

Becky Hart, Owner
541 - 632 - 3562
hello@eventcrush.com

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Kristen H. Married on 12/21/2021

Christmas Dream Wedding 12/21/21

We live in AZ and were planning our December wedding in Oregon- I knew I would need help but hiring Becky was definitely the best decision I made in the planning process! She made sure everything went smoothly and was able to put me in touch with the perfect vendors to make my vision come to life! She made sure to have regular check ins to make sure we were all on the same page and as prepared as we could be. The day of she was A LIFESAVER! There is no way the day would have been as enjoyable without her and her team! If you want to enjoy your wedding and create some amazing memories, then Becky and Event Crush is a perfect choice!
  • Amelia
    Amelia W. Married on 10/01/2021

Becky is amazing! She makes your wedding dreams come true! It is so nice to have her help and organizing skills.

Becky is amazing! I highly recommend her services! She also has a great rental collection to make every detail perfect! Hire her! You won’t regret it.
    Makenna H. Married on 09/04/2021

If you're looking for a planner, look no further!

Let me preface this by saying that I am also a wedding planner and needed a pro to coordinate my wedding, and I thought immediately of Becky. I knew that if I had her leading my vendor team, that I could leave my planner hat at home and step into the role of a bride without feeling stressed that I'd also have to run the behind-the-scenes. Becky is very professional while also making you feel like you are chatting with a friend. The planning process with her was a breeze, and never during the months leading up to the wedding did I question whether she could execute everything beautifully. Our wedding party was huge (22 people including my husband and I) and Becky coordinated our rehearsal seamlessly and sent everyone down the aisle without any chaos, despite that we are all in our twenties and thus pretty rowdy. She printed 30 itineraries to hand out to our enormous wedding party, which she said was a record amount of itineraries for her! (Thanks, Becky!) The wedding was perfect, and when we decided to extend our reception by about an hour at the last minute, she made it happen with a smile, even though I'm sure she was exhausted. I loved working with her and absolutely recommend her to anybody looking for a wedding planner in Oregon. Becky also has an awesome collection of rentals available, and it was so easy to have her provide votives, some chairs, yard games, signage, easels, etc., have her set it up, and have her take it all back with her at the end of the night. Becky is worth every penny, not only in the quality services that she provides to her clients but also in the amount of stress that having a professional planner on your team will take off of your shoulders. You'll be extremely lucky to have her there on your wedding day, and your vendor team will also be super grateful to have a low-stress and competent leader running the day. Hire Becky!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Alan & Jacy
    17 photos · 06/14/2015

Joshua Rainey Photography Joshua Rainey Photography Wedding Photographers

Becky is easily one of our favorite wedding planners! She's fun to work with and she takes care of every detail so well. Makes for great photos and a very happy couple, without the stress. Seriously, hire Event Crush!

DJ Stoltz Records DJ Stoltz Records Wedding DJs

Becky is amazing! She truly cares about each couple she works with and goes above and beyond to make sure your wedding is perfect by taking care of every detail prior to your wedding and the day of. She has great ideas to make your wedding unique by throwing your personality and identity into what your guests experience and will give you other ideas to use for your wedding. She's always has a genuine smile on her face which shows just how much she loves her job!

Stewart Family Farm Outdoor Wedding and Event Center Stewart Family Farm Outdoor Wedding and Event Center Barn & Farm Weddings

Becky at Event Crush is wonderful to work with. She is very professional and calm, which helps brides relax! She is also very careful to ask about our policies and procedures as a venue, which helps us serve our brides better, as well.

865 Conger #1 Springfield, OR, 97402
Location of (Event Crush)

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding