Eugene, Springfield, OR 97402 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Event Crush

As I’m sure you know by now, planning a spectacular wedding or event takes time, money, patience, and vision. I’m here to help you navigate the ins and outs of planning, connect you with amazing wedding and event professionals, and manage all of the little details so that you can soak up every minute of your special event.

For more information --> www.eventcrush.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Becky Hart, Owner

Photo by Rachel Haylie Photogr
qaq1qt7a 51 555259 1570125959

47 Reviews for Event Crush

Jamie Freytag · Getting married on 04/07/2021

Totally Amazing!! Didn't have to worry about ANYTHING!

Becky is one of the most fantastic human beings alive. We signed up for her full service package, and she went right to work handling everything! She worked around our crazy work schedules, put together a team of highly experienced vendors and gave us the literal wedding of our dreams, as say our friends and family who attended. Becky thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Katherine Fry · Getting married on 08/02/2020

I Cannot Imagine How My Experience Could Have Been Better

I promise that Becky and Event Crush are the vendor you want to hire. I am the mother of the bride; I've worked with a fair number of planners on other events; we had exactly three months to plan the wedding; we had a bride that did not have much time or desire to provide input; and Becky and I worked with a 1200 mile gap between us! I caveat all of that because I am hard pressed to think about more hurdles than that. Becky is creative and incredibly organized...you expect that from your planner. In addition, Becky has so many committed vendor resources from around the state. The wedding/event community is just as committed to Becky as I am. That comes through when you meet with them. They want her to succeed and it shows in their service and your event. In addition, Becky is amazing at assembling and leading a team. She pulled the dream team together for us to make the most amazing event I could have ever imagined. She delivered on everything we wanted and also everything we didn't know we needed. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/26/2019

Becky is AMAZING! And made our special day so perfect :)

When my now husband and I began our wedding planning journey, we were on the fence deciding if we "needed" a day of coordinator/planner for our special day. Let me tell you that we could not have had the most perfect wedding if it were not for Becky. She truly is amazing and went above and beyond to help make our wedding exactly what we envisioned. When working with Becky in the months leading up to our wedding, she was super tentative, organized, flexible and detail oriented. She helped us keep things on track and made sure we didn't miss a thing! It was so nice to have Becky by our side throughout the process and definitely helped us sleep well a night knowing that she was in our corner making sure things went smoothly! I am so thankful that we found Becky and were able to work with her for our special day, it would not have been the same without her! Definitely hire Becky if you are looking to have a smooth and seamless wedding day as well as a true buddy and partner throughout the process!! THANK YOU BECKY!!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Event Crush FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Joshua Rainey Photography Wedding Photographers

Becky is easily one of our favorite wedding planners! She's fun to work with and she takes care of every detail so well. Makes for great photos and a very happy couple, without the stress. Seriously, hire Event Crush!

• DJ Stoltz Records Wedding DJs

Becky is amazing! She truly cares about each couple she works with and goes above and beyond to make sure your wedding is perfect by taking care of every detail prior to your wedding and the day of. She has great ideas to make your wedding unique by throwing your personality and identity into what your guests experience and will give you other ideas to use for your wedding. She's always has a genuine smile on her face which shows just how much she loves her job!

• Stewart Family Farm Outdoor Wedding and Event Center Barn & Farm Weddings

Becky at Event Crush is wonderful to work with. She is very professional and calm, which helps brides relax! She is also very careful to ask about our policies and procedures as a venue, which helps us serve our brides better, as well.

• Eugene Springfield, OR, 97402 See on map
    Location of (Event Crush)