418 A Street, Springfield, OR 97477 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Sheild Catering

We are a boutique catering company, committed to serving local products to local people. We work closely with farms and local suppliers in order to bring you the highest quality foods. We have the ability to cater to almost any allergy or food sensitivity. Each event is handcrafted and designed to serve you best!

img0894
622f971bc1ea1042 IMG 5750

6 Reviews for Sheild Catering

• Katie

Katie Fitch · Married on 06/29/2019

Yummy! Easy to work with!

We had a great experience with Sheild Catering! It started with our food tasting in the Whiskey Bar at Public House where they operate their catering kitchen. It was such a fun date night with my partner. They let us try the food and then took notes about the changes we wanted to make to the menu. They were so accommodating and easy to work with. Chef Natalie personally came out to check on us and see how things went and Disree was prompt in her communication throughout the experience. The food the night of the wedding was delicious! We got so many compliments from our guests. We loved it! We would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Stevi · Married on 09/15/2017

From start to finish I am beyond happy with my decision to have Sheild Catering do the food for my wedding! Meeting with Natalie was a delight, I had a very basic idea of what I wanted and she helped me really nail down an amazing menu and was incredibly easy to work with! On the wedding day she and her husband (it was a small wedding we only needed the two of them) showed up on time, with a mountain of food! Everything I tried was out of this world and my guests raved and raved about it! We even had leftovers the next day to snack on!! 10/10 I would hire them again and again and again!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Leah · Married on 07/16/2016

Sheild catering is unparalleled in this community. I cannot recommend them enough. Chef Natalie is a joy to work with and her talent and skill in not only crafting a superb menu, but managing to cook for and 150+ at once is otherworldly.

When my husband and I started planning our wedding, we made food a top priority. If people have negative comments about a wedding, I've found that it usually has to do with the food. It's completely understandable, of course. I would imagine that it's challenging to deliver a delicious, hot and widely-appealing meal to hundreds of people simultaneously; Chef Natalie pulls it off beautifully.

We were thrilled with the unique, creative and ultra-delicious menu Sheild Catering put together and beyond impressed with the skill in which it was presented. My husband is a winemaker and we have also started a cidery together; we look forward to working with Natalie on business-related events in the future!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Sheild Catering Pricing

Sheild Catering Price Rates

Sheild Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 40.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 25.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 32.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 16.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Server(s)
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, BBQ, Cajun, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, German, Greek, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)
  • Which of the following items can you provide? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• Roman Studios
    Roman Studios Wedding Photographers

A top notch caterer! They bring high quality food, often unique to the needs of the bride and groom. We have worked several events with Sheild catering and they have been quite Professional to work with. Seriously tasty food!

• 418 A Street Springfield, 97477 See on map