Joshua Rainey Photography

Springfield, OR View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

We are a husband and wife team of wedding photographers from Eugene Oregon. A la carte wedding photography starts at $2000. All wedding photography packages come with high resolution digital files on a usb drive, printing rights, and a password protected online gallery where friends and family can view photos and order prints. We don't charge travel fees for most Oregon weddings and are charge very reasonable travel fees outside of our home state.

Website :: Facebook :: Instagram :: Twitter

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Andrea R. Married on 06/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professionals, knowledgeable and quality work. 10/10 would recommend.

He showed up and knew exactly who to talk to and exactly what photos to take. An experienced and well versed guy. I have recommended him to my entire family.
  • Mikey
    Mikey Married on 05/06/2021

Josh is a true Pro!

My wife and I feel so fortunate to have had Josh shoot our wedding. We were like so many who didn't know if we should get one or multiple photographers. He was up front with us about the advantages and disadvantages, and ultimately we only hired Josh. He was somehow all over the place, able to take many different angles, all while not being intrusive or noticeable (literally didn't know he was there). He was very friendly and easy to work with. He put us at ease during the whole process, and we couldn't be happier with the results! Thank you, Josh! Highly recommend :)

Joshua Rainey Photography's reply:

Your wedding was so fun Mikey! That was definitely the first time I've seen a groom go off a giant rope swing into a pond at night in a tuxedo. I'm thinking nobody tops that moment, ever.
  • Anna
    Anna C. Married on 04/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful photographer! We were thrilled to have him capture our wedding day!

Josh is a very talented, professional, creative and fun photographer! I reached out to his business when I was first looking for a photographer for our wedding. He responded back to me super fast and he was very informative on what his style was and what the wedding packages included. He was very patient, didn't rush me into any decisions, and followed up with me on questions I had for him etc. I love how he related on a personal level and is very down to earth. Super easy going and excited about his work! I couldn't have been happier with how our wedding pictures turned out and how he interacted with us and our guest on the wedding day!

Joshua Rainey Photography's reply:

I love this review Anna, thank you! Your wedding was the (smoke) bomb for sure, what a great night!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Event Crush Event Crush Wedding Planners

Joshua Rainey Photography provides excellent service and creates gorgeous photos; he is friendly, professional, and makes you feel comfortable behind the camera which is so important! I have worked with him on weddings as a coordinator, and I've also been on the other side when he did some family photos for us. All of my experiences with him have been great, and I highly recommend him!

Harvest Moon Photography Harvest Moon Photography Wedding Photographers

Josh & Rachel are super friendly people. You will have a fun time & be happy if you use Joshua Rainey Photography.

Heartwood Films Heartwood Films Wedding Videographers

Josh is a great guy and an even better photographer. You won't be disappointed in his work.

1686 Yolanda Ave Springfield, OR, 97477

By appointment only.
Location of (Joshua Rainey Photography)

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding