Bend, Oregon, Bend, OR 97701 Map · Phone number

About Cascadian Vows

Cascadian Vows is a wedding planning business based in Bend, Oregon. This team of attentive and professional staff is pleased to help happy couples plan a one-of-a-kind wedding. With strong attention to detail, this company strives to manage all of the aspects of each joyous occasion so that to-be-newlyweds can enjoy every moment.

Offering a range of packages, Cascadian Vows aims to accommodate a range of budgets and needs. For happy couples who have planned the major details of their celebration, they offer day-of coordination to ensure everything runs smoothly on the big day. Their partial planning services can include budget analysis, event design, timeline and to-do list creation, and vendor referrals. This experienced team can plan a variety of wedding styles, including destination weddings and elopements.

• Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Bend Weddings and Events
am 01056 51 1894245 1573612019

6 Reviews for Cascadian Vows

Jaclyn F. · Married on 10/18/2020

Michelle is AMAZING!!

Michelle was AMAZING!! We had a last second cancellation of our entire wedding due to a shut down in LA and only had a few months to pull another one together in Bend! Michelle put us at ease right away and took care of every little detail! The day flowed perfectly and she couldn’t have been more supportive and kind!! I would 100% recommend her to anyone planning a wedding! You’ll have a stress free day and make a new friend too :)

Sent on 01/06/2021

April H. · Married on 10/03/2020

Michelle is amazing!

I had my wedding in October of 2020. I seriously couldn't have done it without Michelle and her team. Through all of the chaos with the pandemic and normal wedding stress, Michelle was always an email or phone call away. Michelle is so organized, patient and flexible. I loved have her during the planning process because she always reassured me that everything was going to be great! She had ever single detail covered before the wedding and I didn't have to worry about anything the day of. Not only is she reliable and professional, she is also one of the kindest and sweetest people I've ever met. Michelle turned into a friend quickly and I will forever be grateful that she helped me with my big day!

Sent on 12/08/2020
  • Syrina

Syrina · Married on 07/04/2020

Michelle is amazing!!

Michelle was quick to respond right from the get go, I can’t say enough great things about her!
    From the start she made me feel so much more at ease- she was hired as a day of coordinator. She let me know everything she would be doing and even though I probably sent her a million emails, was the sweetest ever.
    She was more direct when I couldn’t be in getting information from my vendors as well, which I needed lol.
    Fast forward to the day of rehearsal. Michelle met me with a big smile and warm heart, mind you I was an anxiety ridden mess, but she got me through the entire rehearsal without skipping a beat. Along with contacting some vendors on times to be there etc.
    Day of- she came early to help my MUA set up and she got all my tables, decor, everything set up so that I didn’t have to worry about a thing. To say that she lifted the stress right from my shoulders is an understatement. She was also one of the last people there!!
    If you’re considering a planner/ day of coordinator I couldn’t recommend Michelle enough!!!! This is who you’ve been looking for!!!

Sent on 07/10/2020

Cascadian Vows FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 950
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1950
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• Bend, Oregon Bend, OR, 97701 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Cascadian Vows)