Petaluma, CA 94954 Map · Phone number

About Holliday Weddings

Holliday Weddings offers a wide variety of planning options for couples. Your wedding day is a very important moment in your life and in order to make your event memorable, all the details, from the invitations to the reception need to be planned accordingly. Coupling our experience with your dreams, Holliday Weddings has the creativity to make your wedding day a "holliday" to remember.

73c34b803b99af0b 1257700144792 0623
Wedding ceremony area
73c34b803b99af0b 1257700144792 0623

16 Reviews for Holliday Weddings

Stephanie · Married on 06/20/2015

Heather and everyone at Holliday Weddings were amazing. We had a destination wedding and really needed a planner. Heather was just amazing. We met her in person, and I could tell that she was really fun. She listed to our ideas, understood our style and was incredibly helpful. She was on top of everything, kept me organizing, and reigned us in when we were going a little crazy. My family is not the easiest to deal with and Heather was always willing to talk to everyone and listen to opinions.

Heather also recommended most of our vendors and they were all incredible. As a control freak, it was really hard for me to have faith in someone else but Heather did not let me down one time. She really went above and beyond her job description. Thank you Heather and Gina and everyone at Holliday Weddings!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Emily · Married on 10/18/2014

We used Heather Holliday as our coordinator for our wine country wedding in October 2014, and she did an awesome job! She is a super nice, bubbly person, so she puts you at ease right away. Early on in the planning process, she made some great vendor recommendations (including our caterer, who we LOVED), and sent helpful checklists along the way. Just before the wedding, she sent us a detailed timeline, which was very helpful, and on the day-of, she was totally on.

Heather worked with all of the vendors to make sure everything was on schedule, did a great job setting up all of the decorations I'd bought on Etsy (I didn't really have a vision, so I left it up to Heather), and kept us on track all evening without making it feel like we were on a "schedule". The photos, ceremony, first dance, dinner, speeches, father-daughter dance, cake cutting, etc. could not have gone more smoothly. And as if all of that wasn't enough -- at the end of the evening, you don't have to worry about a thing because Heather collects everything for you (table numbers, bouquets, photo booth props, signs, etc.), so you can just head to the after party with your guests and pick up your stuff the next day.

It was so nice not having to worry about anything on our big day, and to just be able to enjoy ourselves. I would DEFINITELY recommend getting a coordinator, and would highly recommend Heather Holliday!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Shannon · Married on 09/19/2014

Heather is a very upbeat person with a great personality. I hired her as a day of wedding planner and she was very helpful leading up to the wedding although she was "day of." She was on the ball at my wedding, coordinating everything perfectly, making sure my wedding was going to go smooth and the vendors were doing their jobs. She packed up all of our wedding ceremony and reception items so neatly in a bell cart and placed it in our wedding night hotel. She put leftover wedding food in our refrigerator and placed rose petals in our wedding room suite. She did an awesome job day of our wedding. I wish I could have had her as a full wedding planner! I highly recommend her to any Bride if you want your wedding to be stress free and amazing! Thanks so much Heather Holliday!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Holliday Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,806.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,011.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,003.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Destination Wishes
    Destination Wishes Travel Agents

Holliday Weddings is exceptional to work with! I would recommend them to any bride wanting the perfect wedding, Heather is a complete joy!

• Lily Rose Photography
    Lily Rose Photography Wedding Photographers

It is amazing how much time and effort goes into planning a wedding. As you look at the year ahead, you think to yourself, I can do this... and decision after decision is made. The details, the appointments, the phone calls... and all at once it hits you, and you are instantly in tears and overwhelmed! Planning your wedding should be exciting and fun! Don't let all the anticipation and dreams of your wedding day get clouded with the anxiety and stress of the planning. Entrust your wedding planning to a professional wedding and design coordinator! No one will work harder for you to plan your day than Heather from Holliday Weddings. Heather is absolutely the best in the industry and is highly recommended!

• Heartfelt Weddings
    Heartfelt Weddings Wedding Officiants

Heather Holliday at Holliday Weddings is fabulous. She is so easy to work with, stays on top of all the details without getting ruffled, and ensures that your wedding day is perfect. I highly recommend Holliday Weddings.

• Petaluma, 94954 See on map