Nicole Taylor Events

San Francisco, CA View map
$7,000 Package Price

$7,000 Package Price

Nicole Taylor Events is a wedding planning and event design company operating out of Northern California. Owner and lead planner Nicole draws on years of rich experience in the wedding industry to create unforgettable celebrations for her cherished clients. She works closely with couples, honoring their one-of-a-kind love story throughout every element of their day. Nicole strives to provide nearly-wed couples with an enjoyable, stress-free experience as they plan their joyous event.

To provide a fully tailored service for every couple, Nicole Taylor Events offers a range of packages to choose from. Your planning experience will begin with a consultation appointment, affording you the opportunity to share your vision for your day. Options include month-of coordination, partial planning, and all-inclusive design services. Nicole and her team also specialize in micro-weddings and elopements for a romantic, intimate affair.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$7,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jessie D. Married on 08/13/2022

Best wedding coordinator

Hiring Nicole was one of the best things we did for our wedding day. Throughout the process, she was extremely professional, timely, and thorough to make sure the day goes according to plan. She brought new ideas that we hadn’t even thought about to make sure the day was reflective of us as a couple. She had great tools that made the planning process easy and help us stay organized. She also coordinated with our vendors to make sure the day was seamless. For anyone on the fence of hiring a wedding coordinator, just do it and hire Nicole. Not only is she a great wedding coordinator, she’s an even better person with a really kind heart! We are so thankful for Nicole and all she did to help make our day really special.

Hi Jessie,

It was such a pleasure to work with you and Dominic! Thank you for being so fun to work with and for just being a great couple. I thoroughly enjoyed planning together. Many years of happiness to you both!

• Hannah
    Hannah C. Married on 05/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wouldn't have made it without Nicole

Nicole was such a pleasure to work with during the planning process and she did a truly spectacular job on the day of I didn't have to do anything at all besides enjoy my wedding day. Nicole kept us on track leading up to the event and coordinated with our vendors seamlessly. I highly recommend her!

Hi Hannah,

Thank you so much for your sweet review! I'm so glad I had the opportunity to work with you and Jacob. We made it through COVID and your postponements and I'm so thankful you trusted me with your special day! Congratulations again!

Ashley S. Married on 04/09/2022

Amazing Wedding Planner

I hired Nicole in Sept/Oct. for month of planning for my April wedding. Nicole was organized, professional, sincere, honest, and kind - all the things you want when planning a wedding. One of the things I valued most about having Nicole as my wedding planner, was that she brought innovative ideas and suggestions to things I was willing to let go of - it showed she wasnt there to just tick off boxes but she put thought and heart into it. She wanted to make sure my fiance and I had the wedding of our dreams. Throughout the wedding planning process Nicole had templets, timelines, websites, organized calls, site visits etc all the things my type A brain loved. There was not one thing she missed. She was able to connect with all my vendors seamlessly and really created the ease to my wedding day. This review cannot express how amazing Nicole is and even though I will not be planning another wedding anytime soon, if I did, I would call Nicole in a heartbeat to be my planner again.
    Thank you Nicole! Thank you Thank you!!

Ashley,

Thank you so, so much for your kind review! I loved planing with you and Justin. You both made the process so fun and enjoyable and your wedding day was the perfect reflection of you both! Wishing you a blessed marriage!

• illustration stars

Nicole Taylor
Nicole Taylor
Owner

Hey there!

I'm Nicole, owner of Nicole Taylor Events and lover of all things wedding (seriously, I love all of it). I started my business after I got married seven years ago and realized that my love for weddings and people needed to be put to good use! I love the connection I make with my couples. Planning with me is a meaningful, personal experience. Of course I don't take planning your special day lightly, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun! Planning shouldn't be all stress. There will be moments where you will get stressed out (because let's be honest: this is a really, REALLY important day). But my job is to make sure that you have a one-of-a-kind planning experience and one-of-a-kind wedding tailored to you-with the least amount of bumps along the way as possible! I've planned all over Northern California and am certified in planning and design through The Bridal Society. Whether you're planning a large or small event, an elopement, have unique ideas that you want added to your day, or want to include your pets (seriously, bring them!), I'm ready to plan with you and bring your vision to life. Let's connect today!

San Francisco San Francisco, CA, 94123
2099852166
Location of (Nicole Taylor Events)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding