Nicole Taylor Events Reviews

5 Reviews for Nicole Taylor Events

Nicole Taylor Events 1
Nicole Taylor Events 2

Krista Butler · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Made my wedding day a breeze!

Nicole was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. She answered my questions in a timely manner, took care of many of the details that I didn't have time to worry about, and ensured that my reception was absolutely perfect. The day couldn't have been as perfect without Nicole's help. I highly, highly recommend Nicole to anyone planning a wedding! She was the best!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Nicole Taylor Events's reply:

Thank you Krista! It was a pleasure to work with you and Trent. I thoroughly enjoyed helping make your day the beautiful celebration that it was. Congratulations again!

Nicole
  • channthea

channthea · Married on 07/27/2019

The best wedding planner ever !

Nicole was excellent. I couldn’t imagine going through our wedding without her. She was there for us during every step of the process. From the planning to making sure everything went perfect during the event. She answered all of our questions and very meticulously ensured all details and options were displayed. She was always available to talk. We are so grateful to have had Nicole as our wedding planner.

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Nicole Taylor Events 3

Nicole Taylor Events's reply:

Channthea,

It was an honor to help you plan your special day! I enjoyed every minute of planning with you and Jordan! Much love to you both.

Nicole

Allison · Married on 06/02/2018

Nicole was fabulous! The day went off without a hitch, everything was on time as planned, and she handled the vendors with ease. She made sure I was taken care of, and is quick on her feet. She is truly a gem, and I would trust her with any large event.

Sent on 06/10/2018
    Nicole Taylor Events 4

Alysia · Married on 04/07/2018

Nicole is an amazing wedding planner! She is very responsive and on top of everything! Nicole helped to make our wedding stress-free and everything we wanted!

Sent on 04/20/2018