San Jose, San Jose, CA 95124 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date

About Savvy Chic Weddings

Savvy Chic Weddings is a full-service wedding planning company in San Jose, California. Owner Sepideh defines herself as a committed planner with an eye for style and the fine details, committed to making a couple’s wedding dreams come true. With years of event planning experience, she has found her creative calling with wedding planning, helping couples enjoy their big day while leaving all the details in her capable hands.

Sepideh is experienced in planning wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. Although she specializes in full-service event planning, she also offers partial planning and day-of coordination options. Her services include budget analysis, event design, guest list management, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. Savvy Chic Weddings is capable of planning civil, destination, non-religious, and religious weddings.

Follow Savvy Chic Weddings on

Savvy Chic Weddings 5
Savvy Chic Weddings 6
  • Marbled

Marbled Mint · Married on 08/31/2019

Great energy and detail oriented!

We recently worked with Sepideh for a wedding at CIA Greystone and she was a pleasure to work with! Their team arrived early and made our setup process as florists an easy one! She's easy going, communicative, punctual and her positive bubbly energy is great to be around! We can't work another event with her soon!

Sent on 09/24/2019
    Savvy Chic Weddings 7
    Savvy Chic Weddings 8
    Savvy Chic Weddings 9
    Savvy Chic Weddings 10
    Savvy Chic Weddings 11
    Savvy Chic Weddings 12

Savvy Chic Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! You were so easy to work with as well, made my job easy! Pleasure was all mine and hoping to work with you again soon!

Sara · Married on 06/23/2018

BEST IN CLASS!
    I'm using Sepideh for pre-wedding research, day of coordination, and some party planning (bridal shower/bachelorette party assistance). Working with Sepideh has been amazing, to say the least. She is UBER responsive, and full of ideas/suggestions within my price point. She also offers great advice on the small details of your day that you might not consider initially (and I'm certainly glad I've thought them thru before my wedding!). Ultimately, Sepideh is relentless at making sure you're confident about what you want for your special day, and that you have great options to consider.

Here's the deal, originally I wasn't quite sure what I wanted other than some pictures I'd seen on pinterest. I'm fairly certain I just blurted out 'word-vomit' when I was trying to share what I had in mind, and somehow she made sense of it all. AND..I had a budget to stick in a fairly expensive area for weddings. One of the reasons I chose Sepideh over other people is because when we had different opinions about something, I didn't feel like she was trying to push her opinion on me; instead it felt more like she was giving me as much information as possible so that I could make the best decision for me. In the end, she will honor your requests with a smile and I LOVE that part of working with her.

I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Sepideh! I'll be spreading her name around to all the future brides I know!:)

Sepideh if you're reading this: Thank you for all your support in making my big day look & feel the way I want it to! Wouldn't be able to do it without you!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Elaine · Married on 07/08/2017

Sepideh was by my side through the entire wedding planning process from the moment I got engaged to the moment I walked down the aisle. In the year we spent bringing my wedding to life, I realized that one of her core strengths is her ability to provide feedback and answer your questions in record time. As a bride juggling a laundry list of priorities at any one time, it was incredibly helpful to get her responsive, professional input when making decisions.

We collaborated closely on the logistical details behind all pre-wedding festivities from my engagement party to bachelorette to bridal shower. She provided me with recommendations on venues and referred me to well-reputed bridal dress shops, florists, makeup artists, photographers, and videographers. I also sought her guidance on small details such as bridesmaid dresses and DIY decorations given her artistic eye and creative sensibility.

She is incredibly cognizant of how much weddings can cost particularly in the Bay Area, so it went without saying in every conversation that she always provided me with the most cost effective options. Knowing that I was on a limited budget, she even graciously donated supplies and decor for my bachelorette and bridal shower.

On the day of the wedding she was by my side until the last guest walked out the door. Through the chaos of the day I was able to come to her for anything I needed. She was ready for any situation and I say that both figuratively and literally. She surprised me with an emergency kit of anything I could possibly need which proved to be a lifesaver throughout the day.

I had an amazing wedding and at the end of the night I thanked Sepideh for the role she played in the evening's success. I highly recommend her for your wedding coordination needs. You won't be disappointed as her business isn't just a job, it's her passion.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Award

Savvy Chic Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1