1001 Garnet Ave #200, San Diego, CA 92109 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Here Is To Love Wedding Day Coordination

Handling the Stress so Your Event is a Success!

Here Is To Love Wedding Day Coordination is a month-of/day-of wedding coordination service located in San Diego, California.

We firmly believe that when you pay attention to the details, the big picture will come together on its own. We strive to make your day run smoothly by stepping into your shoes in the weeks before and be there on your special day to look after every detail, from setting out your reception to keeping the groomsmen under control, so you and your friends and family can enjoy yourself! Services start 6-weeks out. Partial planning available upon request. Find out more at www.hereistolove.com.

• High Tide Events
Dining setup and decorations
Dining setup and decorations
Beautiful bouquet
Beautiful bouquet
Just married get-away car!
Just married get-away car!
The happy couple
The happy couple
Floral design
Floral design
sims 432 51 1043439 1570845477

14 Reviews for Here Is To Love Wedding Day Coordination

• Ashton

Ashton Tupper · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Olga exceeded my expectations and helped create the PERFECT day for us!

I cannot say enough good things about Olga! She came as a recommendation from our wedding venue, and I see why. From start to finish, Olga was extremely helpful in our wedding preparation, ensuring that we had thought of and discussed every single detail about our big day. She was on top of it every step of the way, and I never once feared that she would let something slip.

Not only is Olga very skilled at her job, but she was a true pleasure to work with. I felt like we developed a friendship and bond during our time working with Olga and it felt a little bit sad knowing that our wedding was now over and we would part ways.

Hiring Olga was one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding! I didn't think about ONE SINGLE THING on the day of, and everything was exactly how I envisioned and the whole day flowed so seamlessly - all thanks to Olga! You will not regret your decision to work with her.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Here Is To Love Wedding Day Coordination's reply:

Oh Ashton, reading this brings such a smile to my face, thank you! It’s very meaningful to hear that I have made a positive impact on your wedding day. I absolutely loved working with you, and Mike. I can't express enough how much fun it was working with you to create your vision. I am sad it is done, but what a party it was! It truly was a magically gorgeous wedding. I wish you an amazing marriage and great life together. I will miss you!
    With gratitude,
    Olga

Stephanie · Married on 01/03/2020

You need her!

Olga was absolutely incredible! She truly went above and beyond to make our wedding absolutely perfect, and is a true professional. She is great at communicating, and helped bring our visions to life. She was so organized and on top of things to make sure everything and everyone was where it should be. We feel truly blessed that she was a part of our big day, and really could not have pulled it off without her! Highly recommend her, she is amazing :)

Sent on 01/06/2020

Here Is To Love Wedding Day Coordination's reply:

Stephanie, thank you!! I feel so grateful for this! I am so happy you and Gabriel are happy and I am so honored you trusted me with such an important day! I Thank you for everything! It was our pleasure! I hope we can stay in touch and I am so excited to see where married life takes you!

Paula Armstrong · Married on 11/09/2019

Olga is a GEM -- highly recommended!

I cannot imagine a better day-of coordinator than Olga -- she was incredibly organized, responsive, and above all a joy to work with. My husband and I both live overseas, and Olga skillfully juggled communication with us, my parents in San Diego, and all of our vendors. She thought of details that we would have missed on our own, shared excellent tools to help us plan our day, and was flexible in helping us craft the unique celebration we wanted. My husband and I were able to relax and fully enjoy our wedding day because of Olga's meticulous planning and coordination. I cannot recommend Olga strongly enough -- thank you Olga, for helping us have the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 12/08/2019

Here Is To Love Wedding Day Coordination's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Paula and Jonathan! I am so glad your wedding was everything you wanted it to be. I loved helping you and your Mom to plan it! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Here Is To Love Wedding Day Coordination Pricing

Here Is To Love Wedding Day Coordination Price Rates

Here Is To Love Wedding Day Coordination FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?
    1-2

• 1001 Garnet Ave #200 San Diego, CA, 92109 See on map
    Location of (Here Is To Love Wedding Day Coordination)