2320 Truxtun Street, San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About TOAST Catering

The TOAST staff would like to wish you happiness on this special occasion. From recommending the perfect venue to creating a customized menu, our goal is to help you enjoy one of the most important events of your life.

What began a few years ago as a passion and a few intimate dinner parties, developed into TOAST Catering. The continued growth of our company is a result of an ongoing commitment to bring impeccable food and quality service to catered occasions.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. We look forward to working with you and CONGRATULATIONS.

DAPPERIMAGES0483
Beach Ceremony
Beach Ceremony
Beach Wedding at Torrey Pines
Beach Wedding at Torrey Pines
MOPA (Museum of Photography Arts)
MOPA (Museum of Photography Arts)
Coronado Community Center

48 Reviews for TOAST Catering

• Erin

Erin · Married on 09/22/2018

Skybox wedding 10/14/18

Christa and her team were so wonderful and plesent to work with. Every detail was perfect. The food was amazing and the service was even better. We had multiple compliments on the food quality and presentation. The cocktail servers were so kind and professional. If you are looking for someone to cater your next event, no need to look any further.

Crystal · Married on 06/29/2018

We LOVED working with Toast. When we weren’t responsive right away they were patient with us and were very flexible when it came to working with us. They made sure to do what it took to make us happy on our big day. Not to mention the food was delicious. Oh, they also worked with mine and my families gluten intolerance! So awesome.

• User6734080 · 1+ year ago

I first experience Toast catering at a wedding I attended 2 years ago. I can still remember what I ate, the food was that good! Now I am using them for my wedding and the food we sampled during our tasting was AMAZING. Jim and Ashley are so easy to work with. I felt like I was family when I came in for my tasting. If they owned a restaurant I would eat there everyday!

TOAST Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 75.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 70.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 70.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 55.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Cajun, French, German, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• TOAST Catering 1
    FREE TASTING
    Your tasting is FREE when you book your wedding with TOAST.

• Sumi's Oven
    Sumi's Oven Wedding Cakes

Sam and his wife Kim were truly a pleasure to work with. Not only are they great, so IS THEIR FOOD! Sam and I met at a common kitchen we had worked out of a few years ago and I have tried a couple of things here and there and they always tasted great! Sam had done a tasting for us at our home and we were blown away! Every guest we had spoken to raved about how good the food was and that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding! My friend even dreamt about the chicken tikka masala the next day for breakfast!All I can say is I am still thinking about those Kobe Beef Sliders... those things are to die for!!! Sam and Kim did an amazing job and their wait staff were on top of things as well. I would highly recommend Toast catering!!!

• Infinity Weddings
    Infinity Weddings Wedding Planners

My clients are beyond satisfied with the service and food of Toast. Sam is able to be a creative outlet in choices while sticking to a budget and make it all run smooth. An al around great catering company.

• Cupcake Squared
    Cupcake Squared Wedding Cakes

Delicious food and very easy to work with!

• 2320 Truxtun Street San Diego, 92101 See on map