9932 Mesa Rim Road Ste A, San Diego, CA 92121 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 55

About All Aspects Catering & Events

All Aspects Catering & Events is San Diego’s Finest Catering & Event Planning Company that serves the San Diego and Riverside regions. Our goal is to provide a memorable experience to all our clients looking to host an event ranging from simple to extravagant. Your experience with All Aspects Catering & Events will definitely be one of a kind. Our personable staff that undergo hospitality training, have years of fine dining experience and have a passion for event planning that will strive to bring your vision to fruition!

Our catering menus consist of a plethora of innovative cuisine ranging from Prime Rib, Marinated Tri Tip, Flavor Infused Chicken, & Fresh Grilled Salmon. These tasty menus are accompanied with our popular signature side dishes such as Mashed Potato Bars, a variety of Seasoned Grilled Vegetables and beautifully arranged Summer Salads. Our Chefs take pride in the rich flavor we produce in each of the dishes we prepare and in the visual presentation of the food we serve. We are extremely flexible with our menus and give our clients the option to customize a menu that is tailored to their dinning ideas.

We partner with a variety of vendors including but not limited to: Dj’s, Florist, Bakeries, Party Rental Companies, Bartenders, Photographers and Venues; making us a “One Stop Shop For All Your Needs”! All Aspects Catering & Events specializes in creating Enjoyable Experiences; by exceeding expectations with Innovative Cuisines, Outstanding Service and Elegant Presentations!

• Culinary Concepts
simply elegant menu
elagant affairs menu
img0131
All Aspects Catering & Events
main hawaiian page combo pic
All Aspects Catering & Events
islander favorites hawaiian catering menu combo pi
salad bar 2

12 Reviews for All Aspects Catering & Events

• Ben

Ben Martin · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing food and team!

We used All Aspects Catering for our wedding on June 29th and everything about Simon and his team was amazing! All of the food was delicious and cooked fresh on site in a set up they brought themselves. All of the staff were extremely kind and accommodating day of. They helped make sure the entire day went smoothly and were about to find all of our guests who had dietary restrictions with ease. They had fun interacting with our other vendors and added to the magic of the day perfectly. Everyone was so kind and personable and we loved everything about All Aspects Catering and would recommend the food and the people extremely highly!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Courtney · Married on 03/18/2018

I am not even sure where to being with this AMAZING company! The owner, Simon, is one of the best people I have ever worked with. He was very personable and professional! His food was outstanding and the best Italian food I have had. He was very prompt in responding to my emails and answered every single question I had (and I had many!) His catering services made my reception planning a breeze, with him supplying the dishware, flatware, linens, bartenders, and glassware. He was personally on site in the kitchen preparing the food. I would hire him again in an instant!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Corey · Married on 10/21/2017

Simon and his team were wonderful, organized, timely, and easy to work with for our wedding. Our wedding included 150 guests featuring a buffet style at Milagro Farms which was recently ranked top San Diego venue. The food was yummy! It was also very helpful that Simon arranged a couple of his staff members to cater and check up on my groom and I all night. We were well taken care of. Another thing that was important to me was my family not having to assist with anything and guest tables were tended to often. This was no problem for Simon and the All Aspects team.
    One thing I liked about Simon and All Aspects was that they ensured to attend my walk through with my venue. During this time, we talked about how things should be set up and where, what worked best, and any last-minute details. This made the day of the wedding run so smoothly! All Aspects knew exactly what the plan was and went straight to work.
    Next thing I enjoyed about Simon and All Aspects was their flexibility. We told Simon our desired budget for the food and he worked with us to ensure we meet that budget and covered all the needs of our guests.
    Also, Simon assisted with getting us propane heater rentals on short notice. The weather had started getting cold at night and our venue recommended heaters. Simon could get them, at a reasonable price, and sent them up all.
    My only suggestion or change I would have made to our set up was our baked potatoes bar. I believe since it was a part of the buffet line it slowed the line for dinner down tremendously. Maybe having the toppings for the baked potatoes separate would assist in the flow of the buffet line.
    Simon at All Aspects has many things to offer for any events. We will most definitely look to work with them again for future events because they satisfied many needs for the biggest day of our life.

Sent on 10/23/2017