All Aspects Catering & Events Reviews

12 Reviews for All Aspects Catering & Events

• Ben

Ben Martin · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing food and team!

We used All Aspects Catering for our wedding on June 29th and everything about Simon and his team was amazing! All of the food was delicious and cooked fresh on site in a set up they brought themselves. All of the staff were extremely kind and accommodating day of. They helped make sure the entire day went smoothly and were about to find all of our guests who had dietary restrictions with ease. They had fun interacting with our other vendors and added to the magic of the day perfectly. Everyone was so kind and personable and we loved everything about All Aspects Catering and would recommend the food and the people extremely highly!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Courtney · Married on 03/18/2018

I am not even sure where to being with this AMAZING company! The owner, Simon, is one of the best people I have ever worked with. He was very personable and professional! His food was outstanding and the best Italian food I have had. He was very prompt in responding to my emails and answered every single question I had (and I had many!) His catering services made my reception planning a breeze, with him supplying the dishware, flatware, linens, bartenders, and glassware. He was personally on site in the kitchen preparing the food. I would hire him again in an instant!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Corey · Married on 10/21/2017

Simon and his team were wonderful, organized, timely, and easy to work with for our wedding. Our wedding included 150 guests featuring a buffet style at Milagro Farms which was recently ranked top San Diego venue. The food was yummy! It was also very helpful that Simon arranged a couple of his staff members to cater and check up on my groom and I all night. We were well taken care of. Another thing that was important to me was my family not having to assist with anything and guest tables were tended to often. This was no problem for Simon and the All Aspects team.
    One thing I liked about Simon and All Aspects was that they ensured to attend my walk through with my venue. During this time, we talked about how things should be set up and where, what worked best, and any last-minute details. This made the day of the wedding run so smoothly! All Aspects knew exactly what the plan was and went straight to work.
    Next thing I enjoyed about Simon and All Aspects was their flexibility. We told Simon our desired budget for the food and he worked with us to ensure we meet that budget and covered all the needs of our guests.
    Also, Simon assisted with getting us propane heater rentals on short notice. The weather had started getting cold at night and our venue recommended heaters. Simon could get them, at a reasonable price, and sent them up all.
    My only suggestion or change I would have made to our set up was our baked potatoes bar. I believe since it was a part of the buffet line it slowed the line for dinner down tremendously. Maybe having the toppings for the baked potatoes separate would assist in the flow of the buffet line.
    Simon at All Aspects has many things to offer for any events. We will most definitely look to work with them again for future events because they satisfied many needs for the biggest day of our life.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Jennifer · Married on 02/04/2017

Using Simon and All Aspects Catering was the best decision we made for our wedding reception. Simon is professional, organized and so enjoyable to work with. He anticipated needs and foresaw issues. He improvised to fix things as needed, even before we realized we were going to need it. The food was incredible. His tri-tip was delicious and our guests all commented on how amazing the food was. The staff were professional yet fun. They helped us bring our things in from the car and set up our centerpieces. They cut the cake and poured the alcohol and made our night so special. The price was completely reasonable, likely the cheapest in the area, yet we do not think we could have had better food or service elsewhere. We highly, highly recommend Simon and All Aspects Catering.

Sent on 02/17/2017

The food and presentation were really good! Thanks guys!

Sent on 08/05/2015
  • User5321990 · 2+ years ago

Omg!! So I just had them cater my wedding.. Everything was soo amazing! I booked my wedding in March and spoke with Simon and Mark. They were so nice and professional. After the initial conversation with Simon I Knew I found the perfect caterer. He even had me come In For a tasting the very next week. During the tasting we discussed all sorts of details. (Guest tables, linen, chairs, lighting, dance floors, bartenders etc..) literally we talked for almost an hour about details i didn't even think about.
    On the day of the event Simon and his team set up an amazing fruit display and tray passed all sorts of yummy appetizers. The dinner was soo delicious too. We had prime rib, flavor infused chicken a mashed potato bar etc.. Everything was so tasty. My guests have still been complementing me on the food. I was so happy with the service I recieved. They literally made me feel like family from the beginning.. I would definitely refer this company to anyone looking for a catered event!

Thanks Simon!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Abbey · Married on 07/18/2015

I had the pleasure of doing business with Simon the owner of All Aspects Catering & Events. He was very friendly and made me feel at ease on my big day. Everything was above and beyond what I expected from the food to decor to even our DJ which was also brought out by them. All Aspects did everything I needed for my wedding which made it much easier and less stressful for me. I will definitely be recommending them to my family and friends and will be using them for any upcoming parties or events.

Sent on 08/06/2015

The catering was very well organized and beautiful!! Simon was great to work with and was so helpful. I'm so happy with the turn out and will definelty work with him again. Highly recommend his services!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Christopher · Married on 06/26/2015

Working with Simon was amazing from the start. Simon was there to answer any questions that we had, not only that but it was very reassuring to know that he was going to be at the event the whole time. On the big day Simon was there to make sure everything ran smoothly. I really don't know how he did it but everything went off without a hitch. He went out of his way to make sure we had the best night of our lives. Thank you All Aspects Catering and Events.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Vonda · Married on 05/23/2015

Out of all the catering service I tried all aspects has the most out going personel that was also very friendly and professional. The food was superb and even with the bridal party approximately an hour late the food was still very juicy and tasty.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Shad and his team are absolutely amazing.
    My new wife and I were recently married and we found Shad and knew it was perfect.
    Leading up to the day of Shad was easy to communicate with and answered all of our questions, even some we didn't knew we had. Lol.
    The day of the area was filled with the smell of them cooking and preparing the food. The food was exceptional and our guests were talking about it for over a week. It tasted and looked amazing.
    Shad and his team were very attentive and had anything we needed our asked for on hand.
    I personally received numerous compliments from our guests and passed them on to Shad and his team.
    Shad and his team were on top of everything. We couldn't have asked for a better caterer.

Thanks again for an amazing job.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Kathy · Married on 03/11/2017

Simon and his team were awesome! Food was great! Customer service was excellent! I would highly recommend All Aspects Catering for any event.

Sent on 03/17/2017