Gracie Lou Events

Stoughton, MA View map

Gracie Lou Events is a fresh, contemporary, boutique event planning and consulting firm that was born out of Elizabeth & Adrienne's love of organization, personalization and all things beautiful. The two share a fierce passion for all stages of the event planning process.

We infuse all of our events with the personality and individual style of our clients. We are experts at refining your creative vision and bringing it to life. Our staff are dedicated to surpassing your expectations. Our relationships and industry expertise will save you time and money.

We offer a range of services from full-service planning to Out of Town bag design. We understand that no two couples or weddings are alike. As such, we offer complete package customization. Brides and grooms can choose from any service we offer in any package to assemble a group of services that tailor to their needs.

Gracie Lou Events specializes in distinguished events in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and Block Island and are available for travel worldwide.

Alison Married on 05/16/2015
    I highly recommend Gracie Lou Events for wedding planning services! I worked with both Adrienne and Elizabeth, and they both made me feel calmer and at ease during stressful parts of planning. I had most of the details for my wedding planned, but there were certain areas (like flowers, decor, and paper goods) that I felt lost. Adrienne helped me find amazing vendors for flowers and linens, and in the end, these details truly made my wedding look and feel like the wedding of my dreams.

At the rehearsal, and on the wedding day itself, both Adrienne and Elizabeth were there to help ensure that everything went smoothly with the guests and the vendors, and it did! I was much more relaxed than I ever expected to be at my wedding, and I owe it to these amazing ladies. Adrienne also communicated directly with our venue throughout the planning process to help make sure communication between me/her/the vendors/the venue was aligned. We had several in-person and phone meetings during the months before the wedding as well, which were very helpful. In between, we emailed whenever needed.

I am so grateful to have found Gracie Lou Events to help make my wedding everything I had imagined. Thank you for everything, Adrienne and Elizabeth!
    Shang Married on 06/29/2014
    Adrienne and Elizabeth are seriously the BEST wedding planners in all of New England and more! Hiring them as wedding planners was one of the best decisions I've ever made, and really made wedding planning a breeze. So many of my friends would often ask, "How is wedding planning going?" And I'd say, "I'm not doing much!" and that's really what it is like to work with wedding planners. I know it is a splurge, but if you're super super busy, have a lot of things to deal with, are planning from a distance, I cannot imagine planning without wedding planners.

- During the initial set up, Adrienne and Elizabeth went over with me all of the things we had to do during the course of wedding planning - which vendors to book, approximate milestones, etc.

- I shared with them my vision for what I wanted my wedding to look like - black and white with touches of pink, and they really helped affirm a lot of my ideas! They even came up with the really really unique idea of having a black and white dance floor, which I didn't know was possible. It was a great and unique touch to my wedding

- GLE took care of all the contracts and back and forth with various vendors, which helped cut down on time on my end. They also found this great hidden gem of a venue for me that fit my vision. I would NEVER had found this venue on my own

- They're always around to answer some of the questions that as a bride you just don't know the answer to!

- They did so many last minute things like... pick up a bunch of candy jars for me for my candy buffet, set up my escort card display, help me with my veil, inflate helium balloons and set them up at the entrance to my wedding ceremony, clean up

I had a BLAST at my wedding - I wasn't running around trying to take care of things. On the day of everything that was under our control ran so smoothly. I can't recommend them enough, and I've had several friends of mine use GLE as well for their wedding planners!
    Lynda Married on 09/28/2013
    Adrienne and Liz did an amazing job with the planning of my wedding reception. They gave great vendor recommendations but also allowed me to use my own vendors if I wanted. They even gave me advice on a difficult vendor that I previously used (unrelated to the wedding). I highly recommend their services. The evening turned out amazing and I wish I could relive the night.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Real Weddings

• Andrew & Kaitlyn
    31 photos · 10/03/2015

Lynda Williams Beauty Lynda Williams Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Gracie Lou Events are so talented and creative! I love working with Elizabeth and Adrienne. They will go above and beyond for their brides! Lynda Williams Formal Hair Design

Ralph Alswang Photography Ralph Alswang Photography Wedding Photographers

When planing a New England wedding call Gracie Lou to have all your need taken care of so you can have the wedding day of your dreams and most important know that no details will be missed for your guest. You will be able to focus on enjoying your wedding day and Gracie Lou will worry about the rest.

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Gracie Lou Events to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

Stoughton, 02072

We eat, sleep and breathe weddings.
Location of (Gracie Lou Events)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding