For the Love of Paws

Auburndale, MA View map Visit website

For the Love of Paws is a company that prides itself on helping to make that special day even more amazing by sharing it with your pets. We take care of everything so you don't have to!

The day before your wedding we will provide your furry friend with our full spa/grooming treatment so they can feel ready for their big moment! We will prepare your pet for whatever task they may need to perform the following day.

On your big day we will pick up your best friend via our complimentary chauffeur service and bring them to your venue, make sure they are dressed for the occasion, properly fed and watered throughout the entire day, make sure they are ready for their close up, bring them back home safe and sound and of course provide them with lots of love and care throughout the entire process.

We know how much our pets mean to us, let us help you make your pets a part of the most important day of your new family's life.

• Woman-owned

Tori M. Married on 08/28/2021

Amazing service; so helpful

FLP was AMAZING! We knew we wanted our pup on our big day but we were so hesitant to book FLP until we knew who was watching our pup and where pick up / drop off would be…. As soon as we shared those concerns with FLP, Danielle immediately had a plan. Our pup ended up staying with her colleague, Mikaylah, for the whole wedding weekend and was so spoiled and happy. It gave us so much peace of mind! And - she coordinated our pup being at all of the most important moments of the wedding (right outside the church, on the beach with us, greeting our guests, etc). Some of the pics w our pup are our favorite from the day! Highly recommend
  • Kelly
    Kelly M. Married on 05/01/2021

For the Love of Paws- Penny

I cannot put into words how great it was working with For the love of paws. I’m a crazy dog mom (always nervous about my pup and her safety) and from the first phone call they put my worries at ease. I no longer felt one ounce of worry the moment Brittany came over to meet Penny before the big day. She was caring, loving and so kind to her. I could tell she was such a dog lover and that she would love on penny just as I would. On the day of the wedding, Brittany arrived to the suite on time and prepared. She made sure penny had food, water, treats and had plenty of walks and bathroom breaks. Being able to focus on getting ready instead of stressing it penny was hungry/thirsty or had to go out was amazing. I felt so relaxed knowing she was in good hands and safe. Brittany kept communication open and let us know as soon as she got back to hotel safely and sent pics of penny resting comfortably. Not only did she keep penny safe and happy, she also took adorable pics and videos of penny throughout the day. Seeing the pics of the wedding through penny’s eyes is something I’ll treasure forever. As a highly nervous dog nom, highly recommend FTLOP and Brittany. Don’t hesitate to hire them for your big day. :)
    Rebecca Married on 08/11/2018
    I am so grateful that Danielle created her business; it’s like she read my mind and created it just for me. I knew I wanted my dog in getting ready photos and couldn’t believe my luck when I met her at a bridal expo. From the first meet and greet appointment to the final photo on our wedding day she went above and beyond to make us and our dog feel comfortable. Very professional, sincere and genuine. She even assisted our photographer with non dog-related tasks! I cannot recommend her enough!

Pricing

For the Love of Paws Price Rates

7 Central Terrace Auburndale, MA, 2466
7818207713
Location of (For the Love of Paws)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding