Tangorra Wedding Planning

Newburyport, MA View map Visit website
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Tangorra Wedding Planning is a full-service wedding planning and design company based out of Newburyport, Massachusetts. Their goal is to make your wedding plans easier and more enjoyable. They offer customizable packages to fit your individual requests. Tangorra Wedding Planning will work with you to create the wedding of your dreams, whether your style is elegant and traditional or quirky and unique.

Experience
Linnea Tangorra is the owner and lead planner of this company. She has a degree in Business Marketing and has worked in the event planning industry for over 13 years. She created Tangorra Wedding Planning in 2003 and since then has won numerous awards. WeddingWire awarded them their Couples' Choice Award for 2010-2011, 2013-2016 and again in 2018. They were also awarded Best Wedding Planner of the North Shore by North Shore Magazine in 2014 and 2015. In 2011, they were awarded Best of Boston Wedding Planner by Boston Magazine and in 2012, Best Wedding Planner by Improper Bostonian.

Tangorra Wedding Planning offers the following packages: Full Wedding Planning Package, Vendor Referral Wedding Planning Package, Custom Wedding Planning Package, Day-Of-Wedding Package, Style & Decor and Hourly Consultation. Whether you want a little bit of help or a lot of help, this award-winning company is here to assist you. Their services include, but are not limited to:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Referrals

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

2,000.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

8,000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Sthuthi
    Sthuthi D. Married on 09/25/2021

The GOAT of Wedding Planning

I can't say enough good things about Tangorra Wedding Planning; simply put, Linnea Tangorra is the GOAT of wedding planners. Wedding planning isn't just booking vendors; it's getting to know the couple, executing a vision, finding the best vendors while keeping costs in mind, mediating multiple party preferences, and, for us, quickly changing plans amidst the pandemic. Despite this tall order, Linnea was never phased, and always brought joy during our meetings. She has a fantastic reputation and knows the best vendors in the industry. I never had to stress about anything, because Linnea took care of it. My wedding day was BETTER than anything I could've dreamt of; and many of my friends commented that this was the best wedding they had been to. Because of her, I didn't have to worry about a single thing during my wedding, and was able to thoroughly enjoy my day. Thanks to Linnea, I had the wedding of my dreams. If you're looking for a wedding planner, stop what you're doing, and just book Linnea; it will be the best decision you will make through your wedding planning process!
    Alexandra Married on 05/10/2019

Linnea makes wedding planning seamless

Working with Linnea to plan our wedding made the process smooth and as stress free (as possible!) - I would HIGHLY recommend her. She is a wizard of wedding planning - she knows all the vendors, venues, and ins and outs of the day. She made the logistics seamless and working with our vendors a breeze. Our wedding day was fun and joy-filled and stress free thanks to Linnea and Tracy. As the bride, on the day of I never felt stressed, but instead I knew they had it and could just enjoy the experience. Linnea also helped us assemble a rock star roster of vendors who were talented, executed on our vision, and a true pleasure to work with. If you are looking for a planner stop here - and hurry up and book her!
    Gerard Married on 09/02/2018
    Linnea was the absolute best!! We hired Linnea for our wedding this past weekend in Boston and she did a fantastic job, 10/10, A+. She was very very easy to work with, she blew away my personal expectations as well as my wife's' expectations. She is very prompt when responding to emails, and Linnea is very detail orientated. She has a big network of friends and companies that she has worked with in the past and was able to make everything easy for us along the way. About a month away from our wedding, we unexpectedly had to change make up and hair companies. We simply reached out to Linnea I believe on a Sunday, and she promptly helped us with finding a last minute company for hair and make up who did fantastic. She made our wedding day memorable. She made it very easy on my wife. There was no stress on our wedding day, and this was because we hired the absolute best at her profession. Linnea, thanks again for making our wedding day so special. My wife and I would recommend your services and assistance to anyone!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

24 photos · 07/16/2017
  • Jim & Ashley
    22 photos · 09/06/2015

Entertainment Concepts Entertainment Concepts Wedding DJs

A top notch wedding planner with an uncanny ability to target your personal style. So easy to work with and always ahead of the latest trends and best ideas!

The Crane Estate The Crane Estate Mansion Weddings

Tangorra Wedding Planning ensures that their client's day is perfect! They are a professional, fun, and inspiring team.

Brian Phillips Photography Brian Phillips Photography Wedding Photographers

Tangorra Wedding Planning does a phenomenal job from my standpoint as a photographer. WE LOVE working with them and their clients absolutely do to!!! Highly Highly recommended!!!

25 State St #202 Newburyport, 01950

By appointment
Location of (Tangorra Wedding Planning)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding