Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc.

North Billerica, MA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc. is a wedding planning company based out of Plaistow, New Hampshire, and Watertown, Massachusetts. The team of expert staff includes professional wedding planners, travel agents and other certified and trained professionals. The company offers day-of coordination, partial and full planning services. Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc. offers services to Spanish-speaking clients and owner Sussie Figueroa and her team are familiar with subtleties of Latino culture and wedding traditions. The team of planners will work with you from beginning to end and embrace your needs and those of your family.

Experience
Owner and founder Sussie Figueroa was born in Brooklyn, New York, and grew up travelling between Puerto Rico and Massachusetts. Her culturally-rich upbringing gave her a greater understanding of family traditions, rituals and culture and how they all come together in wedding planning. She is a Certified Wedding Planner, Justice of the Peace and a Travel Agent.

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc. offers a wide array of wedding planning services, including:

• Budget analysis
  • Partial planning
  • Full planning
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Jahir R. Married on 10/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful last minute wedding!!

My wife and I needed someone to marry us ASAP, we called Sussie who was professional, accommodating to our needs, and extremely flexible.

She not only guided us through the whole process of filing our marriage intentions but planned and delivered a simple and beautiful ceremony on extremely short notice (3 days).

It was honestly above and beyond anything we could have expected and were pleasantly surprised and more than satisfied with everything. 1000% recommended to anyone looking for someone to make their special day extra special.

Thanks again for everything!

-Jahir and Virginia
    Reyna A. Married on 08/27/2022

Wedding coordinator

I want to give a huge shoutout to Sussie and Comfort for making my wedding day the most beautiful , stress free day. From the beginning Sussie took care of us and helped us every step of the way. She made me make sure all the preparations of the wedding were getting done in a timely manner. Comfort did an amazing job with our day of itineraries and they both made sure the day went by as planned. All throughout the night they both made sure my husband and I were having the time of our lives and thanks to them we did just that. I can definitely say the wedding planning was my least favorite but with their help it went by smoothly. I’m very grateful and happy I picked Once upon a time to coordinate my wedding and I highly recommend anyone that is looking for a coordinator that Sussie is the perfect pick.

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc.'s reply:

My dearest Reyna, Comfort and I had such an awesome experience working with you. I especially enjoyed our Zoom meetings and I must say I missed those. You were both such a pleasure and joy to work with from beginning to end. I know I said this to you but I'll say it again; you looked so beautiful and happy on your wedding day. May you have a blessed marriage every day of your lives. And thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. Love you lots, Sussie
    Elisha M. Married on 06/25/2022

Say Yes to OUAT

I was a bride that was trying to do it all. I wanted to be married by June 2022. I had reached out to vendors, but then life would happen and I became stuck in the same cycle. So, I reached out to Once Upon A Time Wedding Services and I got connected to Sussie. I almost cried out of relief when we had our initial conversation. When I told her that the wedding was in nine months, she gave me practical timelines and also assured me that with God’s help we were going to get it done.

Throughout the months leading to our wedding, she provided To-Do lists broken down by months. She gave us strategies on how we can organize ourselves for the wedding. When we were stuck she gave us vendor recommendations which we definitely took. Each meeting always started with her cheerful greeting and conversation and then we got to business. Closer to the wedding, she helped us tie up all our lose ends. A week before the wedding can be extremely stressful for the bride, but Sussie was very considerate and always allowed me to tell her what I needed.

During the bridal rehearsal, Sussie created an itinerary for the bridal party and made sure everyone knew where to go and what to do. She continued to assure me and worked to make sure all items/decorations for the church and reception hall were dropped off at their locations. The day of the wedding felt dreamy and organized. As a bride, everything happened like a whirlwind, but Sussie kept me grounded, on time, nourished and happy.

I can continue to say more about how much Sussie and her team helped us. There were times were we had to problem solve (like vendors falling through two months from the wedding) and last minute decoration changes. There were many moments were she displayed leadership and guidance. Sussie and her team worked so hard and professionally to ensure that our vision came true for our wedding. If you want a wedding planner, who truly considers you as a bride, but also as a person going through a stressful time in their life, I highly recommend Sussie Figueroa.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Media Surge Media Surge Wedding Videographers

I have worked with Once Upon a Time Wedding Services multiple times and their service and experience is second to none! They know how to plan out and manage a wedding day while staying cool calm and collected throughout the entire process. If you are looking for a wedding planning service that will exceed expectations and go above and beyond for you, look no further, Once Upon a time is an absolute gem!

DJ Boots Entertainment DJ Boots Entertainment Wedding DJs

Sussie was the most professional and accommodating wedding planner I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I DJed a wedding recently and was greeted immediately, followed by assurances that she would be there for me if I needed her. Not only did she have the entire wedding completely under control, she also had a lot of fun, doing a little dance here and there. This shows the ease and pleasure in what she does, which is to create and manage events that are aimed to produce positive memorable experiences. If you want to plan your wedding with the least amount of stress and the most amount of positive energy, then these are the people you need to work with.

70 Rangeway Road North Billerica, MA, 01862
6172242051
Location of (Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc.)
Main Street Haverhill, MA, 01830
617-224-2051

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding