Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc.

North Billerica, MA View map
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc. is a wedding planning company based out of Haverhill, and Watertown, Massachusetts. The team of expert staff includes professional wedding planners, travel agents and other certified and trained professionals. The company offers day-of coordination, partial and full planning services. Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc. offers services to Spanish-speaking clients and owner Sussie Figueroa and her team are familiar with subtleties of Latino culture and wedding traditions. The team of planners will work with you from beginning to end and embrace your needs and those of your family.

Experience
Owner and founder Sussie Figueroa was born in Brooklyn, New York, and grew up travelling between Puerto Rico and Massachusetts. Her culturally-rich upbringing gave her a greater understanding of family traditions, rituals and culture and how they all come together in wedding planning. She is a Certified Wedding Planner, Justice of the Peace and a Travel Agent.

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc. offers a wide array of wedding planning services, including:

• Budget analysis
  • Partial planning
  • Full planning
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1200.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Natasha
    Natasha B. Married on 08/21/2021

Absolutely amazing

First I want to say thank you to Sussie Figueroa she was an amazing offiant and day of coordinator she was there to provide me with guidance when needed. I am sooooo happy I went with her. I would recommend to all my friends and family she is truly blessed at what she does. I can tell she is very passionate about what she does and that was important to me. THANK YOU SUSSIE!!!!!!!!!
  • Alfred
    Alfred C. Married on 02/05/2021

A Day to Remember Thanks to Sussie Figueroa

Ms. Figueroa, was the perfect officiant to marry my step daughter and fiancé. Her words made the ceremony so special for the bride, groom and our family. I would recommend her to any couple on their special day. Dr. C.
  • Lynn
    Lynn I. Married on 10/30/2019

Amazing Experience!!!

My husband and I cannot say enough about Sussie and Once Upon a Time Wedding Services.  We planned our wedding in under two months and could not have done it without Sussie.  She is incredibly organized, knowledgeable, personable and extremely helpful. She kept us on track at all times and always made herself available to us whenever we had questions, concerns or just wanted to chat.   Our wedding turned our better than we could ever have imagined and we contribute part of the success of the weekend to Sussie.
    Not only was Sussie very helpful with all the details leading up to our special day, on the day of she was extremely attentive, making sure we had drinks and food.  She helped with setting up all the little details that made our wedding day so perfect. Not to mention she also made sure clean up was organized with no hassle and that we had everything that belonged to us.  I cannot say enough good things about Sussie.
    We would highly recommend Sussie for anyone that needs a little push in the right direction.  Sussie is incredibly upbeat and we can assure you you will not regret working with Sussie and Once Upon a Time Wedding Services.

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc.'s reply:

My dearest Lynn, I must say that working with you was an awesome experience. I appreciate your lovely words and how receptive you were to my suggestions and recommendations. I enjoyed every minute I spent preparing for your wedding. I especially loved seeing you both enjoy your special day. It filled my heart knowing you were happy and having a good time. I hope we stay in touch. May your love for each other prevail and may you have happines and harmony each and every day of your lives. Love lots, Sussie

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc. Price Rates

Media Surge Media Surge Wedding Videographers

I have worked with Once Upon a Time Wedding Services multiple times and their service and experience is second to none! They know how to plan out and manage a wedding day while staying cool calm and collected throughout the entire process. If you are looking for a wedding planning service that will exceed expectations and go above and beyond for you, look no further, Once Upon a time is an absolute gem!

DJ Boots Entertainment DJ Boots Entertainment Wedding DJs

Sussie was the most professional and accommodating wedding planner I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I DJed a wedding recently and was greeted immediately, followed by assurances that she would be there for me if I needed her. Not only did she have the entire wedding completely under control, she also had a lot of fun, doing a little dance here and there. This shows the ease and pleasure in what she does, which is to create and manage events that are aimed to produce positive memorable experiences. If you want to plan your wedding with the least amount of stress and the most amount of positive energy, then these are the people you need to work with.

70 Rangeway Road North Billerica, MA, 01862
6172242051
Location of (Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc.)
Main Street Haverhill, MA, 01830 See on map
617-224-2051

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding