Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc.

North Billerica, MA View map
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc. is a wedding planning company based out of Haverhill, and Watertown, Massachusetts. The team of expert staff includes professional wedding planners, travel agents and other certified and trained professionals. The company offers day-of coordination, partial and full planning services. Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc. offers services to Spanish-speaking clients and owner Sussie Figueroa and her team are familiar with subtleties of Latino culture and wedding traditions. The team of planners will work with you from beginning to end and embrace your needs and those of your family.

Experience
Owner and founder Sussie Figueroa was born in Brooklyn, New York, and grew up travelling between Puerto Rico and Massachusetts. Her culturally-rich upbringing gave her a greater understanding of family traditions, rituals and culture and how they all come together in wedding planning. She is a Certified Wedding Planner, Justice of the Peace and a Travel Agent.

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc. offers a wide array of wedding planning services, including:

• Budget analysis
  • Partial planning
  • Full planning
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1200.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Lynne J. Married on 10/09/2021

Wedding at Lanon Club

Stunning, beautiful wedding. Our family felt secure in knowing we had someone directing the event. Perfect!
    Soledad J. Married on 09/04/2021

Once Upon a Time is the only way to go!!!

We hired Sussie Figueroa and we were sure glad we did! From our first meeting until the big day we were nothing but impressed!! Her ideas, kindness, professionalism, along with her experience in the business was flawless. We give her 5 stars and could not think more highly of all her attention to detail and completeness. She was patient with any changes we needed and her sand ceremony was a great detail she offers that will stay with us forever. Lastly, her being bi-lingual added special detail to an already special day. BRAVO!!

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc.'s reply:

My dearest Soledad and Steve,
    Where do I begin? Getting to know you both was quite a blessing to me. The love you share is obviously noticeable and special. Putting together your ceremony brought me great joy and I thank you for trusting me to deliver it. I also want to thank you with all my heart for this amazing review you wrote. Have a wonderful marriage filled with good health, harmony and unconditional love. Warm regards always, Sussie
  • Natasha
    Natasha B. Married on 08/21/2021

Absolutely amazing

First I want to say thank you to Sussie Figueroa she was an amazing offiant and day of coordinator she was there to provide me with guidance when needed. I am sooooo happy I went with her. I would recommend to all my friends and family she is truly blessed at what she does. I can tell she is very passionate about what she does and that was important to me. THANK YOU SUSSIE!!!!!!!!!

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Natasha for your awesome review. I'm sorry it took a while to read it and respond to it. It is Couples like you who make my job so pleasant. You are both wonderful people and I pray you have a blessed marriage! Thank you again.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc. Price Rates

Media Surge Media Surge Wedding Videographers

I have worked with Once Upon a Time Wedding Services multiple times and their service and experience is second to none! They know how to plan out and manage a wedding day while staying cool calm and collected throughout the entire process. If you are looking for a wedding planning service that will exceed expectations and go above and beyond for you, look no further, Once Upon a time is an absolute gem!

DJ Boots Entertainment DJ Boots Entertainment Wedding DJs

Sussie was the most professional and accommodating wedding planner I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I DJed a wedding recently and was greeted immediately, followed by assurances that she would be there for me if I needed her. Not only did she have the entire wedding completely under control, she also had a lot of fun, doing a little dance here and there. This shows the ease and pleasure in what she does, which is to create and manage events that are aimed to produce positive memorable experiences. If you want to plan your wedding with the least amount of stress and the most amount of positive energy, then these are the people you need to work with.

70 Rangeway Road North Billerica, MA, 01862
6172242051
Location of (Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc.)
Main Street Haverhill, MA, 01830 See on map
617-224-2051

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding