Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc. Reviews

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc.

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc.

North Billerica, MA
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 62 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Soledad J. Married on 09/04/2021

Once Upon a Time is the only way to go!!!

We hired Sussie Figueroa and we were sure glad we did! From our first meeting until the big day we were nothing but impressed!! Her ideas, kindness, professionalism, along with her experience in the business was flawless. We give her 5 stars and could not think more highly of all her attention to detail and completeness. She was patient with any changes we needed and her sand ceremony was a great detail she offers that will stay with us forever. Lastly, her being bi-lingual added special detail to an already special day. BRAVO!!

My dearest Soledad and Steve,
    Where do I begin? Getting to know you both was quite a blessing to me. The love you share is obviously noticeable and special. Putting together your ceremony brought me great joy and I thank you for trusting me to deliver it. I also want to thank you with all my heart for this amazing review you wrote. Have a wonderful marriage filled with good health, harmony and unconditional love. Warm regards always, Sussie
  • Natasha
    Natasha B. Married on 08/21/2021

Absolutely amazing

First I want to say thank you to Sussie Figueroa she was an amazing offiant and day of coordinator she was there to provide me with guidance when needed. I am sooooo happy I went with her. I would recommend to all my friends and family she is truly blessed at what she does. I can tell she is very passionate about what she does and that was important to me. THANK YOU SUSSIE!!!!!!!!!

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Natasha for your awesome review. I'm sorry it took a while to read it and respond to it. It is Couples like you who make my job so pleasant. You are both wonderful people and I pray you have a blessed marriage! Thank you again.
  • Alfred
    Alfred C. Married on 02/05/2021

A Day to Remember Thanks to Sussie Figueroa

Ms. Figueroa, was the perfect officiant to marry my step daughter and fiancé. Her words made the ceremony so special for the bride, groom and our family. I would recommend her to any couple on their special day. Dr. C.
  • Lynn
    Lynn I. Married on 10/30/2019

Amazing Experience!!!

My husband and I cannot say enough about Sussie and Once Upon a Time Wedding Services.  We planned our wedding in under two months and could not have done it without Sussie.  She is incredibly organized, knowledgeable, personable and extremely helpful. She kept us on track at all times and always made herself available to us whenever we had questions, concerns or just wanted to chat.   Our wedding turned our better than we could ever have imagined and we contribute part of the success of the weekend to Sussie.
    Not only was Sussie very helpful with all the details leading up to our special day, on the day of she was extremely attentive, making sure we had drinks and food.  She helped with setting up all the little details that made our wedding day so perfect. Not to mention she also made sure clean up was organized with no hassle and that we had everything that belonged to us.  I cannot say enough good things about Sussie.
    We would highly recommend Sussie for anyone that needs a little push in the right direction.  Sussie is incredibly upbeat and we can assure you you will not regret working with Sussie and Once Upon a Time Wedding Services.

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc.'s reply:

My dearest Lynn, I must say that working with you was an awesome experience. I appreciate your lovely words and how receptive you were to my suggestions and recommendations. I enjoyed every minute I spent preparing for your wedding. I especially loved seeing you both enjoy your special day. It filled my heart knowing you were happy and having a good time. I hope we stay in touch. May your love for each other prevail and may you have happines and harmony each and every day of your lives. Love lots, Sussie
  • O
    Obed B. Married on 08/30/2019

Pamela and Job’s Wedding

Planning a wedding is very stressful for the bride and groom and also the parents. I was prepared to be the cool headed person to help everyone enjoying the moment. But thanks to Sussie and her team from Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, I was able to lay back enjoying the moment as well. Not only they had put in place a well planned event, but also they were constantly available to pickup additional chores just to give us a chance to enjoy every bit of the moment . I was impressed when Sussie learned that the rehearsal dinner was going to be at our house, she offered to my wife to take on the services just to free us up. That is going above and beyond.
    The guests were extremely satisfied. We were too. Sussie and her team were exceptional.
    Without any doubt, I would recommend Sussie and Once Upon A Time Wedding Services to any prospective couples.

Dear Obed,
    Serving your daughter, your new son-in-law, your family and friends was quite a treat for me. You are the type of people that one feels part of the family and this is why it was a pleasure and an honor to be involved in this wonderful event. Thank you so much for your kind words and I hope you and your wife stay in touch. Warm Regards, Sussie
    Marianny Married on 08/09/2019
    Very nice service she was respectful and fun to watch

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Marianny for your review.
    You looked stunning and so happy on your wedding day. I hope it was everything you envisioned it to be. You are quite a couple and deserve the very best. I wish you a happy life together.
  • Matthew
    Matthew Married on 06/07/2019

We couldn't have done it without Sussie!

Sussie was a godsend for us as we were planning our wedding, piecing together our own vendors and trying not to stress over the details. Sussie not only was incredibly responsive, meeting with us personally and over the phone multiple times to get everything right and even recommending great vendors that did amazing work for our wedding - she saved us money! Not only that, she was very detail-oriented and always had our itinerary updated with any last-minute change we made - and added some nice details for the day of. Not only that, her facilitation of the wedding itself - all parts of it - on the day of allowed us to enjoy our friends, family, party time, and the love of our special day without anxiety and stress. Although we’re happy the rigor of wedding planning is over, we’re sad we don’t get to work with Sussie anymore! A planner and day-of coordinator is crucial and we could not have done it without Sussie. Book Sussie and Once Upon A Time Wedding Services and gain back some peace of mind!

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc.'s reply:

Helping you plan your wedding was an honor and it brought me much joy. I wish you both a life of happiness and great moments. Love lots, Sussie
  • Jannelle
    Jannelle F. Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing Wedding Planner!

Sussie was an absolute pleasure to work with. Through our planning, she was incredibly organized, detail-oriented, and took off any and all pressures that we may have faced. On the day of, everything went by seamlessly. I can be a bit of a control freak, and I was so worried that I would try to do too much on the day-of in order for things to be perfect. But Sussie took care of every single thing, allowing me and my bridal party to relax while we prepped, and she even brought us lunch! All of my nerves leading up to the day settled, and after the ceremony, I truly felt like a guest at my own wedding. The day was absolutely perfect, and we could not have done it without Sussie's amazing services.

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc.'s reply:

My dearest Jannelle. There was something about your wedding planning journey leading to your beautiful wedding that brought me so much joy. It had to be you both and the love you have for each other and that was my inspiration. I'm so happy you were at ease and felt you were a guest at your own wedding. If that was the case, I'm thrilled to know I kept my promise to you. Thank you for allowing me to be part of that special event. Stay in touch. Love lots, Sussie
    Jim M. Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful ceremony! Everything went perfectly!

One of the nicest weddings that I have attended! Everyone was very friendly, very helpful and professional.
    Karoline Married on 10/06/2018
    Sussie was everything that I could have asked for and a little more. I fell in love with her personality and energy from day one and I knew that she would be perfect for our big day. She was so welcoming and friendly that everyone at the wedding fell in love with her as well.
    Jeanmarie Married on 09/15/2018
    Sussie did our wedding ceremony back in March of 2018. We had the worst snowstorm that day we were scheduled to be married at her beautiful home. She really went out of her way to make sure her driveway was cleared of snow even tho the snow just wouldn’t stop! My fiancé at the time and I had decided last minute that the weather was really trying to keep us from being married on that particular day so we postponed the ceremony for the day after. Sussie was extremely helpful, patient and flexible with us. I feel she really cared about us and what we desire. She is both a great person personally and professionally. We feel so blessed that we found her on Wedding Wire. Looking back , I would not want anyone else! We had a small intimate ceremony that day. Now we plan on having our big wedding this September and look forward to Sussie being right there with us at this special time. We very highly recommend Sussie for all your wedding needs. She does everything!!

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc.'s reply:

It has been an honor to have met you both. The love you have for each other can be seen and felt and it was an inspiration to me. Thank you for your kindness and for taking the time to write this awesome review. I look forward to seeing you again. All my love, Sussie
    Natacha C. Married on 09/15/2018

Awesome, amazing

Gracias Susana por tu profesionalismo y compartir tu valiosa experiencia con nosotros.
    Jenny Married on 09/08/2018
    Sussie at Once Upon A Time Wedding Services is so sweet. She was the wedding planner for a best friend of mine, and she was great. She made sure the bride and groom were taken care of. She is very organized, responsive, and adaptable. She is very welcoming and warm, and she takes your feelings into account. If I get married and decide to have a wedding, Sussie will be the one I'm calling! Thank you again, Sussie, for making sure Kelly and Luis had a great wedding.
    Nick Married on 09/01/2018
    Sussie was very professional and very easy to work with. Couldn't have asked for someone better!

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Nick. You both were wonderful to work with. I wish you the best life has to offer. Stay in touch.
    Shahidah Married on 07/21/2018
    What a Beautiful experience we had! Sussie was great! Stress free very warm and friendly person, she felt like family! She help to build our dream of a very intimate and special ceremony! I recommend her service to anyone looking for a dream, professional and warm ceremony!

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc.'s reply:

As I was hearing you speak your vows to each other during the ceremony, I could not help but think how you are made for each other. I could sense the love you share and how special that union is; and you made my day because of it. I pray that you continue seeing in each other your kind souls and always remember the vows you expressed on your wedding day. Thank you both for giving me the chance to be part of that blessed day and for the opportunity to meet your families. Stay in touch and keep smiling for you have the gift of spreading the joy life has to offer. I love you both and thank you for taking the time to write this review. Warm Regards, Sussie
    Jossie Married on 07/07/2018
    The best of the best when it comes to customer satisfaction. They knew exactly what we envisioned for our wedding. They planned everything for us from the selection of our venue upto the blocking of room blocks from our out-of-town family and friends. What I liked the most was how accessible Sussie was to us. She really means when she says that once getting closer to the wedding date, she would be available to me 24/7. I had to call her few times after hours because I was beginning to have a panic attack and she not only took my call but she gracefully calmed me down and helped me get through what was really bothering me. She is truly someone you can rely on to get the work done, no matter the obstacles. Thank you Sussie for making our dream wedding a reality. And thank you for your endless patience.
    Jolene Married on 06/24/2018
    Sussie was absolutely amazing she made my wedding easy and care free she also carrys the whole package of you need a planner along with ypur JP I couldnt have found a better bilingual JP if I had asked for one. Wishing her all of the best

Dear Jolene,
    If you only knew how wonderful it was to work with you, Sebastian and all your friends and family. Thank you for having me be part of your special day. It was truly an honor. May you both have all the happiness life has to offer. Love lots, Sussie
    Jamilka Married on 06/23/2018
    Very easy to talk to. She's literally on top of everything! Stress free for the bride for sure!
    Kevin C. Married on 06/15/2018

Exceptional Experience

Sussie was wonderfully responsive and creative in her delivery of our ceremony. She drew upon our history and engaged the audience in a way we did not expect.
    Daniel Married on 06/15/2018
    I had the pleasure of meeting Sussie as the best man in a recent wedding. My first impression of her is that she is absolutely amazing as a justice of the peace. The wedding was bi-lingual and her ability to connect both families for the ceremony was truly impressive. She is calm, patient, and provides just the right about of humor when necessary. She delivers a professional ceremony and made the bride and groom’s day unforgettable.

Sussie Figueroa is definitely one of a kind!
    Laura Married on 04/07/2018
    Sussie literally saved my wedding day! I ran into a huge issue with my JP the DAY OF my wedding and contacted Sussie in a panic. She was available, willing and ready to marry us THE SAME DAY! Her price was a little higher than others but it didn’t matter and ended up being so worth it. Her place is beautiful, intimate and she has a genuine and loving personality. I can’t thank you enough Sussie for marrying us!

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc.'s reply:

I would do it again in a heartbeat Laura! You both are such wonderful people. Although the other officiant left you on your wedding day, you made the best of it. I was just so happy I was able to help on such important day. May you have a happy marriage and continue to show your strength in everything you do.
    Theresa Married on 04/04/2018
    As the mother of the bride, I thought Sussie Figueroa Once Upon A Time Wedding Services was amazing! She was kind and compassionate from the moment I met her. Her attention to detail far exceeded my expectations. She has a beautiful demeanor and is easy to work with. I received several comments from friends and family on how beautiful our daughter's wedding was. Sussie is the very best!

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services, Inc.'s reply:

Oh Terrie, if you only knew what a pleasure it was for me to work with you and your husband. You are truly remarkable people who have a huge, kind and loving heart. It has been a blessing and an honor knowing you. Please stay in touch even if it is to grab a cup of coffee. Thank you so much for your kind words. Love lots, Sussie
    Seth Married on 01/31/2018
    I rarely take the time to put out a review, but Sussie earned every word I write. She is simply amazing, kind, and professional. When you meet her, you will feel like you have known her forever. We found Sussie through the Massachusetts Justice of Peace website. My husband and I really wanted a quick simple intimate private ceremony. Sussie took our call on the first try, she accommodated our schedules, and she was flexible enough to marry us on the day of the super moon! If you are looking for someone special to facilitate your special day, do yourself a favor and at least give Sussie a call. You won't be disappointed!

My dearest Seth and Tim,
    When I met you I felt I had known YOU for the longest time. You both make such an awesome couple and your jovial, warm, and genuine personalities are ones I will always remember. I hope we stay in touch through the years. It is because of couples like you, I love what I do. Warm Regards and love lots, Sussie
    Carlos Married on 12/31/2017
    Thumbs up for Once Upon A Time Wedding Services!! Sussie was wonderful, professional and made sure everything went great for my brothers wedding!! I couldn't be happier with services that was provided. It was certainly a memorable event, and we are very thankful.

Hi Carlos,

What a fun crowd you were and most importantly, you were so supportive of your brother and I know he was calmer because you were there, looking after him. Thank you for your kind words and I hope I can be of service to you, family and friends in the future
    Maria Married on 12/17/2017
    Very knowledgeable and accommodating.