Flaire Event Planning

Baltimore, MD 21298 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Little Black Book Events
  • Tira Lynn Events
  • Urban Love Wedding Planning Service
  • Wild Love Collective

20 Reviews for Flaire Event Planning

Renee · Married on 07/30/2011

Deb at Flaire Event Planning is AMAZING! She helped us throughout the entire wedding process and was very detail-oriented. Her service at the rehearsal the day before our wedding and the ceremony and reception the day of our wedding was perfect. Both my husband and I were so thankful to know that we had somebody that cared so much to make sure our wedding was flawless and if there was something that did go awry - we didn't know because Deb took care of it! You'd be crazy to not have Deb as your wedding planner/coordinator.

Sent on 08/04/2011

Meghan · Married on 05/14/2011

Deb Zavoyna was a MAGNIFICENT wedding planner! She had expert advice about everything wedding related from rentals and reception décor to the detailed logistics of our special day. Her professionalism is out of this world. Her ability to meet with my fiancé and I was extremely conducive to our hectic schedules, and put us at ease when the process seemed to consume us. She responded to emails and phone calls instantaneously and always offered wonderful advice. She listened to our idea of the perfect wedding and made it POSSIBLE. Her suggestions for the florist, decor rentals, cake, and transportation services were all professional and provided wonderful service.

Deb is certainly one in a million… make that zillion!! She helped us to relax in the days leading up to our wedding because of her zealous personality and experience. She would be as hands-on as I needed, but also give me the freedom to make decisions on my own. She not only provided a service, she provided expertise in her line of work and friendship along the way.

I would without a doubt use Deb Zavoyna in planning ANY future event. No words can ever express our sincere gratitude to her for making sure our day went according to plan seamlessly.

Sent on 08/16/2011

Meghan · Married on 05/07/2011

Flaire Event Planning was my saving grace when it came to planning my wedding. Living in another state, Deb made the entire process simple and fun. She really gets to know you and your future spouse to be and guides you every step of the way. She is always there to answer any questions, no matter how silly they may sound, and has great relationships with many vendors. Her suggestions and ideas are also amazing. I would most definitely work with her again. Amazing! Thank you Flaire Event Planning!

Sent on 08/28/2011

• Baltimore See on map
    4108087506 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Flaire Event Planning)