Farrever After Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

Based out of Lorton, Virginia, Farrever After Events is an event coordination company owned by Meghan Farrar. I believe in being straightforward, honest, and giving you all the information so you can make a decision. It's one of the reasons I list my pricing. I am transparent as possible and when you need someone to get something done for you on your wedding day, just like Justin Timberlake says, it's going to be Me (GHAN).

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1-2
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Laura
    Laura S. Married on 07/16/2022

Meghan is the best!

Meghan not only worked with me once, but twice over the course of 2 years due to my wedding reception being postponed due to COVID-19. She is absolutely incredible and I cannot recommend her enough. During my reception on 7/16/2022, she went above and beyond what I could have asked for on that day. She helped make sure that all of the decorations were set up just how I wanted, responded promptly to my many emails, dealt with a few last minute cancellations, helped with parking validations and much much more behind the scenes that I couldn鈥檛 even see! Right before I walked in to do the first dance with my husband, I realized that some small loops at the bottom of my dress were getting caught on my shoes and that there was no way that I could dance. She literally ran to get an extra pair of shoes that I had in my bag. I know I am not able to capture everything that Meghan did that day in this review, but please know that she is worth every cent! My husband also commented on how great she was! I highly recommend Meghan!
  • Julia
    Julia W. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made our day so easy and special for us!

Meghan was so amazing to work with! She was super responsive at all times and went above and beyond to make sure our day went smoothly, and was everything we wanted it to be. Any question I had, she had the answer (and more)! The day was more than I could've asked for, and she played such an important part in that! Planning an event yourself can be super stressful, but with Meghan as our day-of-coordinator I knew we were in great hands.
  • illustration stars

Team

Meghan Farrar
Meghan Farrar
Owner / Lead Coordinator

Hi! I'm Meghan, the owner and lead coordinator of Farrever After Events. It's spelled weird because it's a play on my last name and I love a good pun! I've been in the wedding industry for going on four years and have had the opportunity to work for three venues as well as creating my own wedding coordination company in 2019! I thrive in high stress scenarios and always want to be the best, so the wedding industry feels just right to me. I'm not the fluffiest wedding coordinator you can find, but I am the realest in the game. I'm a straight shooter, so if you want honest advice, to have the best wedding ever and also be friends irl then I'm your girl!

address Lorton, VA, 22079

Location of (Farrever After Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding