Farrever After Events Reviews

1 User photo

Farrever After Events 1

Kira and Daniel Embrack 路 Married on 08/19/2019

Megan was AMAZING! 馃グ

Meghan was awesome! From the beginning of our communication she helped secure the venue at a price that was affordable for us and consult with the caterer regarding an affordable price. She responded quickly to any and all of our emails, even on weekends. She was always a step ahead! The rehearsal and wedding went great and she was there every step of the way making sure that everything ran just the way we wanted. It was a pleasure and we definitely recommend her services for any event!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Kimberly L. 路 Married on 07/07/2019

Meghan was the BEST!

Meghan was the planner for our daughter's wedding in July. She was AWESOME! We loved her warm personality and the time she took to make the day so special. She is very organized and pays great attention to details, and she had a timeline for the whole day so everything went so smoothly. She was always available when we had questions and offered excellent suggestions about every aspect of the day. She even organized the rehearsal the day before. I would highly recommend her for your wedding planner. We were so blessed to have her, and as the mother of the bride, I could enjoy the day stress free knowing we were in her capable hands!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Jessica 路 Married on 06/21/2019

Attention to detail

All I can say is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! When looking at venues, we fell in love with the Osprey鈥檚! It鈥檚 so beautiful inside and out and just a perfect location right on the water to take the most gorgeous pictures! Our coordinator was Meghan and she was the cherry on top to our whole experience. She was quick to respond to any emails or questions I had and made our wedding day flow smoothly with our timeline that we wanted. Very detailed and is a pro at what she does! She checked in on us, made sure our decor was all in the right place, worked closely with our dj, packed up all of our stuff at the end of the night, you name it she did it! I would 100% recommend her as a coordinator for anyone鈥檚 special day! She will make sure to have all your bases covered. Our guests kept saying how beautiful the venue was, how much fun they had and how organized it all was. It was the best day ever! :)

Sent on 11/25/2019

Amber 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Highly recommend!

Meghan is incredible at her job! She is hard working, organized and extremely knowledgeable and makes sure that no table is left unturned. I am terrible at making decisions and her help and expertise took a huge weight off my shoulders during wedding planning and on the day-of. With her help, we knew things were taken care of and we were able to relax and truly enjoy our big day.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Leah 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Our wedding in Woodbridge VA

Meghan is honestly the BEST!!!! My wedding was this past June in Woodbridge Va at The Ospreys. From the very first conversation my husband and I had with Meghan, we knew she would make every expectation and vision a reality for us on our wedding day! She was always so responsive, organized, and came up with amazing ideas on how to make our wedding day that much more beautiful! She would always be on top of the schedule and communicated with my other vendors like a pro. Our wedding day went on without a hitch, she was there when I needed her in person and behind the scenes keeping everything together! I wish I could not only relive my wedding day over and over but I wish I could also relive the planning process with Meghan (not many brides can say that unless the coordination is flawless)!

Farrever After Events 2
    Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Allison

Allison Sutton 路 Married on 03/08/2019

Made the planning process so easy and the day of a dream! HIGHLY recommend.

We lucked out having Megan as our day of coordinator! She was seriously the best and played a HUGE roll in making our wedding day a dream. There is no way we could have made the day, as well as the months leading up to it, as smooth and perfect as they were. We started planning our wedding living in a different state then the venue we fell in love with was in (998 miles away to be exact), so I was not able to come and visit before booking it, meaning I had to put a lot of trust in Meghan to answer all of my questions and give me as much information as possible to ease my nerves about booking a ceremony/reception venue without seeing it in person. Well let me tell you, she delivered!! She was so easy to communicate with and her response time was shockingly fast. I would reach out to her with an entire email full of questions and she had them all answered within a few hours at the latest, any day of the week. She sent me photos and asked all about my vision and ideas, and made it seem easy turning them into a reality. When we finally met Meghan, she made us feel so prepared for our wedding day and took all of our stress away. She worked so well with our vendors and coordinated everything with them, allowing us to relax and get ready for our big day with a peace of mind knowing that everything was taken care of. On the day of, you could tell how hard she was working to make everything perfect and meaningful, and that is exactly what she did. Her expertise in all things wedding related amazes me, and I still to this day get comments from family and our bridal party on how amazing Meghan was and how easy she made the entire process from start to finish. I HIGHLY recommend you add her to your wedding team, you will not regret it!!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Brooke 路 Married on 09/19/2018

Incredible planner & jack of all trades!

Meghan is not only good at every aspect of a planner like organization, people skills, fun process... but she can literally jump in and do anything! She has experience in the music, food, design/decor! So amazed at her ability to foresee things that need to get taken care of before they turn into an issue and anticipate the needs of her clients. She is absolutely incredible to watch with her skill set of planning from beginning to end while creating the best experience for her clients and the vendors around her! I would highly recommend for any style event to plan!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Mindy Maddox 路 Married on 05/14/2016

The Best!!!

Meghan hands down is the best! She so sweet and truly cares about making every couples day beyond Perfect. She pays close attention to detail, does a wonderful job of making sure the wedding day stays on time.

Sent on 09/09/2019