Wollam Gardens

$5k - $8k For 100 Guests
Up to 250 guests

$5k - $8k For 100 Guests
Up to 250 guests

HELLO PROSPECTIVE BRIDES AND GROOMS!

Do you want to get married in a natural, outdoor setting surrounded by flowers? Do you want your guests to feel safe attending your wedding? Do you want a staff that will do everything it can to help you put on a good show? That's Wollam Gardens, a flower farm in Northern Virginia! The farm is simply stunning. We've got 11 acres of gentle hills with loads of woody, flowering perennials, giant shade trees, flowers for days, a pond, three farm cats, and even a tree house that was built high enough to see the Blue Ridge Mountains. In addition to the run of the farm for your big day, you also get the use of our 18th century farmhouse for day-of preparations and overnight accommodations. Our reception pavilion is truly one-of-a-kind, a work of art fashioned from fallen timber in a nearby forest. Yes, you read that sentence correctly. Wollam Gardens is magical, and we LOVE LOVE LOVE to host weddings!! From custom florals to venue & events management, our expert staff has got it covered. We are flexible; we are friendly. If you’ve got a vision, let’s make it a reality!

please find more info at: www.wollamgardens.com/weddings
photo gallery: www.wollamgardens.com/wedding-gallery

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch
Garden
Historic Building
Park

What kind of settings are available?

Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony

• Talia
    Talia A. Married on 05/21/2022

The Beautiful Flowery Wedding of Our Dreams

Venue
    My husband and I wanted a small, laid-back wedding surrounded by flowers and Wollam Gardens was the absolute perfect venue for that. From our first tour with Joe, we felt so welcomed and knew right away that this was the venue for us. Joe and the entire Wollam Gardens team were so friendly and accommodating, we couldn’t have asked for better service.

The venue itself is beyond beautiful. The property is covered with flowers and we encouraged our guests to explore the grounds during cocktail hour. We stayed in the charming historic farmhouse, and I got ready there with my bridesmaids. The pavilion is amazing, and provided shade and rain cover on an unexpectedly hot day. We actually decided last-minute to have our ceremony under the pavilion instead of out on the yard, and the pictures turned out beautifully.

Florals
    We worked with Emily for florals, and they took our breath away. My bridal bouquet was seriously one of the most stunning arrangements I’ve ever seen, and the bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful too. Emily was so wonderful to work with–I don’t know much about flowers, so I told her my general idea of what I wanted (“lots of fluffy pink flowers, some little white ones, and some wild greenery) and sent her my Pinterest board, and she used her extensive knowledge to craft the most dream-worthy arrangements.

I cannot recommend Wollam Gardens enough. After the wedding, you’ll feel as though you’ve made some friends at Wollam and will want to go back for frequent visits!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin M. Married on 05/14/2022

The Most Magical Wedding Venue and Experience!

Wollam Gardens was the first venue my husband and I toured and we fell in love immediately. We loved the location and the peacefulness of the gardens. We loved our wonderful venue coordinator, Joe. He helped us every step of the way and always had our minds at ease. The venue is just the perfect setting for a wedding. We had so much space for our guests. We had badminton, cornhole, and ping pong for our guests to enjoy at the reception. Joe also got the firepit going for our reception and it was so nice to enjoy that later in the night.

We did a get a little rain on our wedding day so we got married under the pavilion. It was so beautiful. Hillary, the Lead Florist, is outstanding at what she does. I am a wedding photographer. I have been to quite a few weddings and I have to say those flowers were the most beautiful I have ever seen. People are still raving about her work. My bouquet was also perfection. Hillary was so easy to work with and had such amazing suggestions. The decor was better than I could have ever dreamed of and I am so thankful for the whole Wollam Team!
    Justice H. Married on 05/07/2022

Absolutely Perfect

Wollam is Wonderful! We had an absolutely perfect, surreal, and magical wedding at Wollam Gardens! Despite some rain, Joe and his team helped us make our dreams come true. Joe worked closely with us throughout the planning process and was an absolute delight to collaborate with (he is also a super talented musician and storyteller!). The venue is absolutely breathtaking, with infinite stunning photo opportunities. The pavilion is a magical, natural, and perfect ceremony site! Emily (the in-house florist at Wollam Gardens) was very accommodating and perfectly turned our ambiguous vision into a stunning reality. We couldn't have asked for anything more, but we certainly got it all at Wollam Gardens. Wishing them all the best with many lucky future brides and grooms!

Lieb Photographic LLC Lieb Photographic LLC Wedding Photographers

Wollam Gardens is the most lovely place to tie the knot for an intimate wedding and they have the most hearty and lovely blooms for your wedding day!

5167 Jeffersonton Road Jeffersonton, VA, 22724
Location of (Wollam Gardens)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding