Wollam Gardens

5167 Jeffersonton Road, Jeffersonton, VA 22724 Map · Phone number

About Wollam Gardens

Please visit wollamgardens.com/weddings for info and to get in contact.

5167 Jeffersonton Rd

Wollam Gardens 6
Wollam Gardens 7

Eryn · Married on 09/29/2018

Incredible Venue

I got married at Wollam Gardens at the end of September, and I could not be happier. The venue is stunning, the people are incredible, and the feel of the venue just leaves you smiling. Everyone at Wollam was helpful and SO accommodating. We had to change the ceremony location last minute due to rain, and they pulled out all the stops to make sure that the change felt like an upgrade, rather then a last minute weather decision.

Our point of contact was always ready to chat, and had a great list of local vendors that we could use. This was her last wedding season, but Arrin was probably the most kind, warm, and helpful person we could have possibly asked for to help us through our wedding planning process. This was how the entire staff at Wollam was, however, so no matter who you end up working with, you'll be well taken care of!

We also elected use Wollam for our florals. You will not be disappointed if you go this route! They are completely reasonably priced, and create stunning designs. Claire was a dream to work with, easy to communicate with and so generous in her time and advice. The installation we ordered was stunning, the table flowers were stunning, the bouquet was incredible. I felt like I was in a dream.

I would recommend Wollam to anyone looking for florals or a wedding venue. They made our day incredible

Sent on 10/22/2018

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

I am truly blown away by how helpful Wollam Gardens was in terms of helping interpret my vague directions into truly stunning flowers. I don't know anything about flowers and didn't have the budget for a traditional florist, and Wollam not only worked within my limited budget but also provided flowers well beyond what I ever thought I could have. They are kind, knowledgeable, communicative, and they care about each of their clients no matter how big or small the job. I got countless comments on how beautiful the flowers were, so thank you to the whole Wollam team!

Sent on 06/29/2018
    Wollam Gardens 8
    Wollam Gardens 9
    Wollam Gardens 10
    Wollam Gardens 11
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 06/02/2018

Wollam Gardens was a joy to work with throughout our planning process and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a florist to handle their wedding.

When we initially started planning, it was very important to us to find a floral vendor that used sustainable practices, offered affordable pricing, and would allow us to purchase a combination of arranged and wholesale flowers. Wollam checked all the boxes, and after a brief chat with Hillary, we booked and moved on to the next step in our planning process.

Every time we circled back to Hillary with a question or slight change in what we wanted, she was responsive and flexible. When, towards the end of planning, I was struggling to pull everything together she was incredibly helpful, making several suggestions that helped me determine what I wanted and which direction to take moving forward. When it looked like we would no longer be able to pick up the flowers at the farm (a lofty idea that seemed perfectly reasonable 6-months out but overwhelming a month before), she worked to make other arrangements that better fit our capabilities.

Wollam really shined towards the end of our planning process. Typically, Wollam grows the flowers that they use for their arrangements; however, towards the end of our planning process, it became clear that nature was not going to cooperate and that they would likely not have flowers in our wedding colors available. Hillary quickly informed me of the situation and - with my approval - just handled it. Wollam didn't charge me any extra fees, ask me a thousand questions, or try to pressure me into changing my vision. Just asked what I was confirmed what I wanted and didn't want, and then fixed it.

I'd highly recommend Wollam to anyone else looking for a floral vendor who not has sustainable growing practices, and great artistic vision, but awesome customer service and flexibility!

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Wollam Gardens 17
    Wollam Gardens 18
    Wollam Gardens 19

Wollam Gardens FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,100.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,100.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 3,100.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 3,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Parking
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 225
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch, Garden, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Wifi

• Lieb Photographic LLC
    Lieb Photographic LLC Wedding Photographers

Wollam Gardens is the most lovely place to tie the knot for an intimate wedding and they have the most hearty and lovely blooms for your wedding day!

• 5167 Jeffersonton Road Jeffersonton, VA, 22724 See on map