655 H Fairview Road Suite 126, Simpsonville, SC 29680 Map · Phone number

About Fairy Godmother Weddings

www.fgweddings.com

becky@fgweddings.com 864-706-4474

Upstate SC - Greenville, Spartanburg, Simpsonville, Anderson

Fairy Godmother Weddings is a wedding planning and coordination company serving South Carolina brides and grooms.

The company was started by Becky Bourland with one main goal in mind - to prevent couples from falling into typical wedding pitfalls, by providing stress-free, easy planning. Our brides and their grooms tell us what they envision for their weddings and we take care of EVERYTHING else! Too many couples dreamily begin making their wedding plans only to become quickly overwhelmed by the details and responsibilities, which improperly balanced, can lead to utter chaos. Why should you have to become an expert in proper wedding etiquette for only one day in your life? Let your Fairy Godmother be the expert, so that you can enjoy your day and not have to worry. In her book, “I’m Engaged…Now What? The First Five Steps”, Becky says,

"[The] pre-wedding time should be full of joy, laughter and maybe a few happy tears, but if not planned and organized well it can quickly lead to anger, arguments and tears of frustration.”

In the same book Becky gives us a picture of her own wedding through the following story:

"I am a highly organized person and when I got married I planned to have a small wedding of no more than 100 guests, children included. Already having excellent organizational skills I saw no reason to research or get help planning… I dove in head first. There were phone calls, purchases, decorations, food, clothing, engagement photos, wedding day before and after photos, invitations, guests, seating, gifts, music…it was dizzying. I had planned, or so I thought, down to the very last detail and yet when the day came there was so much I had missed and thing after thing came tumbling down. Looking back, I’m relieved at how much actually did go right that day. Most of it due to my mother and faithful friends who stepped up to fix things I didn’t even know were a problem till long after. But as I looked back I realized many things I could have done so very differently to have eased the day. I would have been able to enjoy [my wedding] much more, as would my friends and family.”

Because of her experience Becky later sought to assist her friends and family members with their wedding plans, in order to help them avoid the same problems she fell into. With each wedding came new complications and new solutions, allowing Becky to build a thorough repertoire of how a wedding should be properly planned.

Becky adds,

“There are so many little details to planning a wedding that are easily missed, like when and what to eat the day of, and remembering to involve your family and friends in the process.”

So don’t waste your precious day stressing over the details only to see them crumble. You should be spending this time with your prince charming and going to lunch with your mom, sister and soon-to-be, mother-in-law. Give us a call today and let us do the hard part for you!

Follow Fairy Godmother Weddings on

WavesofPurple
purplerosesorchidsbridesmaidsbouquets

8 Reviews for Fairy Godmother Weddings

Robert · event on: 12/21/2012

Becky and the fairy godmother weddings helped make my proposal a magical night for my fiancé and me. They went the extra mile to help me surprise her even though she knew I would be asking soon. She was swept away and it couldnt have happened any more perfectly

Sent on 03/07/2013

Mary · Married on 10/20/2012

Becky did a great job planning our daughters wedding and bachelorette party. She also helped Rob`s parents plan the rehearsal dinner. Her help was invaluable and she was so wonderful to work with!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Becky's services were above and beyond excellent! Our wedding was truly perfect, we couldn't have done it without her. Thanks for being my Fairy Godmother!! :-)

Sent on 10/15/2012

Award

• Cinema Couture Wedding Videographers

Becky and her team were awesome, energetic, and on top of it. Looking to work with them again. Great job.

• Song Hill Reserve Park & Outdoor Weddings

Becky is a gem. We hope to work many more events with her in the future!

• SC Party DJ Wedding DJs

Professional service that goes the extra mile to make your dreams come true.

• 655 H Fairview Road Suite 126 Simpsonville, 29680 See on map
    Location of (Fairy Godmother Weddings)