PO Box 1036, Mauldin, SC 29662 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Events With Amore

Events with Amore is a professional event planning company specializing in weddings and special events, located in Mauldin, South Carolina. In addition to serving couples in the Upstate of South Carolina, this unique business also has an online store, where you can purchase event accessories, favors, gifts and more. They pride themselves on their attention to detail, and ability to create a stress-free experience for you. Events with Amore will take your individual vision and turn it in a reality.

Experience

Marie Amore is the founder of this passionate company. She founded Events with Amore in 2012, after moving from Boston to Greenville. She has a decade of experience working in the Catering and Banquet departments of several Boston area hotels and restaurants. She holds a degree in Communications, and has a background in retail, finance and event management. Marie knows how to get things done.

This successful event planning company is skilled at planning both intimate gatherings, as well as lavish affairs. They're able to bring your ideas to life with their creativity, vendor relationships and years of experience. Maria and her talented team will be with you every step of your planning process to ensure your wedding is everything you dreamed it to be. They offer multiple packages to accommodate a range of styles and budgets. Their services include, but are not limited to:

• Day-of coordination

20 Reviews for Events With Amore

• Billie

Billie Smith · Married on 02/29/2020

Perfect Wedding Planner

We cannot say enough great things about Maria Amore of Events with Amore! My daughter, the Bride, and I, the Mother of the Bride, absolutely loved working with Maria. She is super responsive, very sweet, and an extremely knowledgeable wedding planner. We were able to truly enjoy the rehearsal and wedding day because we didn’t have to worry about a single thing. We especially liked the fact that we didn't have to be concerned that all of our various vendors would show up on time and get setup correctly because Maria coordinated everything. Both the Bride and I have strong control tendencies and we thought we would have trouble staying out of the wedding day setup; but Maria had everything running so smoothly, we truly got to relax and relish our time with the bridesmaids in the bridal suite. Thanks to Maria, everything was perfect!

Sent on 03/10/2020

Rebecca Hammonds · Married on 10/12/2019

Maria is the best of the best!

Where do I start? Maria was a godsend! I quickly became overwhelmed planning my daughter's wedding and stumbled upon some issues that I didn't know how to work out on my own. I was trying to plan a wedding from 3 hours away and it was extremely difficult. I had issues with the catering and I started to panic about it. My husband said, if you don't hire someone, you will go insane. So I did.

I got Maria's name from my daughter who met her at a wedding festival. She is very well-known and has working relationships with so many vendors in the area. Maria was so quick to get back to me and in less than 24 hours, she was working on a checklist for me. Once she was in the picture, everything started to flow a lot smoother. She thought of things I never would have thought of. She thought of the tiniest details that made such a huge difference. She really put so much effort in and her expertise really made my daughter's wedding the fairytale she imagined it to be.

Maria was constantly on the go during the wedding and reception and though I rarely saw her, her behind the scenes work was on point. I never wondered how something was going to work of if something would go wrong.

I am glad the wedding went off without a hitch. It really was perfect. As happy as I am that the stress of it all is over, working with Maria made that stress so much less. I highly recommend Maria and I would hire her in a heartbeat again.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Maria!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Events With Amore FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 950
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• PO Box 1036 Mauldin, South Carolina, 29662 See on map
    864-214-7815 (Phone number)
    Location of (Events With Amore)