Bellingham, WA 98229 Map · Phone number

About Epic Life Photography

If you want a photographer who is passionate, talented and cares about the people she is photographing: You are in the right place!

My basic philosophy as a photographer is: each photograph that I take is a memory, our minds cannot always remember the finer details of every event in our lives, but a photograph preserves the memory perfectly! As a photographer, my goal is to make sure that memory is beautiful, and artistically documented. This makes it so you do not only remember the memories that are documented within that photo, but because the feel of the day has been captured you can more clearly recall the details outside of the photograph!

I always strive to make each photo shoot personal and comfortable. I enjoy getting to know the people I am photographing during and between shoots. It is fun to see how different smiles become between couples when they are talking and are being genuine instead of posing!

I love to photograph people! Portraits, journalism style, and events! They are all wonderful and exciting to me. I love to see the individuality that everyone brings to the photos. I can provide an eye for lighting, composition, and posing; but everyone brings something special and unique to their photo shoots, and I love to find that something!

My preferred style is modern and editorial. I love to take something traditional and put a modern twist to it. I love working with vibrant color, and interesting textures, this is one of the reasons why I favor location photography. I am very flexible and laid back and am willing to work with my clients to achieve the style and look they prefer in their photos. I can offer direction to make the photographs their best. But I prefer to let clients move and create and organic and personal feel to their photos!

I have an amazing professional grade Digital SLR camera, and top of the line digital editing tools and programs. I am equipped and willing to give you the photos that you expect and deserve!
Feel free to contact me at: EpicLifePhotography@comcast.net.

lori116