Enoch Lowry Photography

Hagerstown, MD View map
$2,699 Most Popular Price

$2,699 Most Popular Price

All our packages include unlimited coverage on your wedding day. We want you to be able to enjoy your special day without being rushed by the photographer. We provide exceptional photos at a competitive price.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$999.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2699

Albums
Digital Files
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Prints
Proofs
    Laura Married on 08/31/2013
    We booked our photography through David's Bridal Photography and our assigned photographer was Enoch Lowry. He was great! David's themselves was another story but the photography and the pictures and everything were great. He was on board for whatever and was all gungho when I said absolutely NO jumping pictures lol. He captured the best shot of my husband's face as I walked down the aisle which was my number 1 must have shot and he nailed it! Absolutely perfect. I would definitely recommend Enoch!
    Marie Married on 04/16/2011
    Wonderful photographers, very professional and helped make our day memorable. We will definitely use them again!
    Melissa Married on 09/24/2010
    We hired Mr. Lowry for our September 2010 wedding after finding him online. Our original photographer had fallen through, and I remembered Mr. Lowry's work from when we had begun our photographer search months before. I contacted him to see if he was possibly still available and it was the best decision I may have made for my whole wedding.
    For our wedding, we actually contracted to have both he and his wife together shoot the event. This was wonderful, because we got an incredible variety of shots throughout the whole evening. I also felt more comfortable having a woman photographer with me for some of the more private moments behind the scenes, while Mr. Lowry continued to capture the moments outside with the guests. In the end, the sheer quantity and variety of shots that we ended up with was staggering.
    What I found equally amazing, but that I didn't even think to expect, was how many compliments I got from my guests on our choice of photographers! Mr. and Mrs. Lowry managed to wow our families with their wonderful and professional service during the evening. I can't tell you how many people asked me how I found them, and how wonderful they were. They were courteous, pleasant and attentive, and able to adapt immediately to the tone of our event. It was fantastic.
    I honestly could go on here for a long time, because I feel so lucky to have found them. When I think about how I almost wound up with another photographer-- how many horror stories I have heard about other wedding photographers, I just feel incredibly appreciative towards them because they truly went above and beyond.
    We have an incredible selection of beautiful pictures thanks to them. People that see them are very impressed with the way they all turned out. I am incredibly satisfied. The turn around time was quick, and any questions I ever had or emails I ever sent were always returned immediately, even (and this is important) even AFTER the wedding. It wasn't like once the wedding was over, he disappeared. He continued to provide me with the same, incredible quality of service through the entire process, right up through the very end when I had those pictures in my hand. I felt so secure when I spoke to him, that unlike a lot of my other wedding planning tasks, I had almost no anxiety or frustration with the photography once I had settled on him.
    So, if you are looking for a photographer for your wedding or event, I would strongly encourage you to give Mr. Lowry's work a chance to capture you. Once you bring this man on board, you can believe he will stop at nothing to give you the best quality of whatever it is you want.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

13903 Kellen Dr. Hagerstown, 21740
Location of (Enoch Lowry Photography)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding