13903 Kellen Dr., Hagerstown, MD 21740 Map · Phone number

About Enoch Lowry Photography

All our packages include unlimited coverage on your wedding day. We want you to be able to enjoy your special day without being rushed by the photographer. We provide exceptional photos at a competitive price.

IMG0029aMedium
00190066
IMG0029aMedium

8 Reviews for Enoch Lowry Photography

Laura · Married on 08/31/2013

We booked our photography through David's Bridal Photography and our assigned photographer was Enoch Lowry. He was great! David's themselves was another story but the photography and the pictures and everything were great. He was on board for whatever and was all gungho when I said absolutely NO jumping pictures lol. He captured the best shot of my husband's face as I walked down the aisle which was my number 1 must have shot and he nailed it! Absolutely perfect. I would definitely recommend Enoch!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Marie · Married on 04/16/2011

Wonderful photographers, very professional and helped make our day memorable. We will definitely use them again!

Sent on 05/03/2011

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2010

We hired Mr. Lowry for our September 2010 wedding after finding him online. Our original photographer had fallen through, and I remembered Mr. Lowry's work from when we had begun our photographer search months before. I contacted him to see if he was possibly still available and it was the best decision I may have made for my whole wedding.
    For our wedding, we actually contracted to have both he and his wife together shoot the event. This was wonderful, because we got an incredible variety of shots throughout the whole evening. I also felt more comfortable having a woman photographer with me for some of the more private moments behind the scenes, while Mr. Lowry continued to capture the moments outside with the guests. In the end, the sheer quantity and variety of shots that we ended up with was staggering.
    What I found equally amazing, but that I didn't even think to expect, was how many compliments I got from my guests on our choice of photographers! Mr. and Mrs. Lowry managed to wow our families with their wonderful and professional service during the evening. I can't tell you how many people asked me how I found them, and how wonderful they were. They were courteous, pleasant and attentive, and able to adapt immediately to the tone of our event. It was fantastic.
    I honestly could go on here for a long time, because I feel so lucky to have found them. When I think about how I almost wound up with another photographer-- how many horror stories I have heard about other wedding photographers, I just feel incredibly appreciative towards them because they truly went above and beyond.
    We have an incredible selection of beautiful pictures thanks to them. People that see them are very impressed with the way they all turned out. I am incredibly satisfied. The turn around time was quick, and any questions I ever had or emails I ever sent were always returned immediately, even (and this is important) even AFTER the wedding. It wasn't like once the wedding was over, he disappeared. He continued to provide me with the same, incredible quality of service through the entire process, right up through the very end when I had those pictures in my hand. I felt so secure when I spoke to him, that unlike a lot of my other wedding planning tasks, I had almost no anxiety or frustration with the photography once I had settled on him.
    So, if you are looking for a photographer for your wedding or event, I would strongly encourage you to give Mr. Lowry's work a chance to capture you. Once you bring this man on board, you can believe he will stop at nothing to give you the best quality of whatever it is you want.

Sent on 12/11/2010

Award

Enoch Lowry Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,699.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• 13903 Kellen Dr. Hagerstown, 21740 See on map