1133 Columbia St. Suite 101, San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number

About Elle Bridal Boutique

We feature designers whose gowns are made for women who know fashion well and who consider their wedding as a continuity of their life and their style. Our shop is for the ethereal woman and her wedding dress dreams.

Elle is a bridal shop that looks like Paris and feels like romance. Inside our studio, you will feel celebrated and adored as our stylists help you put together your complete wedding look. From getting ready robes to honeymoon accessories, we offer timeless attire, accessories, gifts and décor all under one quaint roof.

We believe that trying on the robe you will get ready in, the gown you will be married in, and the lingerie you will go home in is essential. See the quality, feel the fabric, and make sure it is a perfect fit for you. We only carry la crème de la crème, but having that moment in person is everything. Our boutique is all about “her” and about creating the wedding style of her dreams. In the words of Coco Chanel, a woman can be overdressed – but never over elegant.

Follow Elle Bridal Boutique on

elle logo
elle2015143804

14 Reviews for Elle Bridal Boutique

Allie · Married on 05/20/2017

I may be biased, but Elle Bridal was the best bridal store that I visited. It was the fourth one that I went to and by the time I walked through the door, I was feeling a little discouraged. I live on the east coast, but traveled to San Diego so that I could try on dresses with my close family friends. I was worried that I would leave empty handed, but thanks to Elle Bridal, that was not the case! Chloe, our bridal consultant, was so patient and easy to work with. I also liked that she had lived in the city that I was getting married in (I like cool connections). When I found the dress, we took pictures and popped confetti. Chloe made it a fun and stress free experience. I was a bit nervous about shipping my wedding dress, but it arrived earlier than expected and in perfect condition. For anyone in San Diego looking for a wedding dress, I highly recommend Elle Bridal Boutique!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Katie · Married on 05/06/2017

Wow! How can I give Elle Bridal Boutique and Chloe a 10 across the board?! I cannot emphasize enough what an amazing experience we had at Elle Bridal Boutique! Chloe is amazing and felt like part of the family before we left! I tried on about seven dresses while I was there and by the seventh one I knew it was it. The best part was Chloe truly listened and when we went back to try another dress she already knew which one she wanted me to try next based on what I had told her in the last dress. I would have honestly not expected the dress I picked to have been the one but Chloe knew me and what I was looking for better than I did! I can't wait until the dress of my dreams arrives this winter! Thank you for everything Chloe!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Elle Bridal Boutique's reply:

Wow thank you so much for these kind words, Katie! We are so glad you found the dress of your dreams at Elle! We are so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience! Congratulations! XOXO

Heidi · Married on 03/18/2017

I can not express the gratitude I have for the ease of this whole process. I'm the type of person who likes to do a lot of research so ensure that I make the absolute best decision. The plan was to see 4-5 bridal boutiques and choose the best dress based on look, comfort, price and whatever else came into play. I saw their site said their dresses ranged from $2000-6000, I figured, there might be a couple that would fit into my budget; I hoped they would be my style.

We had the entire shop to ourselves and had her undivided attention! She sat us down and instead of asking what I was looking for in a dress, she asked me more about how I envision my wedding, what is the most important to me and how I want my guests to feel, all things she took into consideration when curating my selection of dresses. She couldn't have been more spot on!

The first dress she had me try was stuuuuuuuning. I tried on 4 more dresses, all of which I would have been happy in, but knew it was that first one that would be the one. The last dress she had me try was similar and it was a hard choice, but ultimately me and my bridal party agreed that the first dress was the one. I said yes to the dress, we popped confetti and the sea of emotions flooded through me! Not only that but it was $2,100 so it was exactly what I was aiming to spend! The second runner up was $1800 and I really appreciated Chloe for respecting my budget and not trying to push a $6,000 dress on me "just to see" and try to force a larger sale on me. Chloe spent the entire time making me feel super comfortable, she's so adorable and easy to talk to and the next thing you know you're signing off on your dream dress.

I feel confident not going anywhere else and honestly wish I had more reasons to come back!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Award

Elle Bridal Boutique FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Rick Grove
    Rick Grove Wedding Officiants

I have had the pleasure of working with many fine vendors as an Officiant, but only one Bridal Boutique as the Father-of-the-Bride. From the time my daughter selected Elle, I was impressed with the personal attention and care provided by their staff. On her wedding day, my daughter was stunning, and our guests raved about her dress. Elle Bridal Boutique has a beautiful selection, and reasonable prices. I highly recommend them!

• Garrett Richardson Photography
    Garrett Richardson Photography Wedding Photographers

I cannot say enough GREAT things about Elle Bridal Boutique! As a wedding photographer, I LOVE to refer my brides to Elle because I am FULLY confident that they will take AMAZING care of each bride that walks in their store. They have a great selection of gorgeous dresses, unique accessaries and everything to make a bride feel special! You absolutely need to make an appointment with Elle because you will not regret your experience with them!

• 1133 Columbia St., Suite 101 San Diego, 92101 See on map