WOLTUX Inc.

San Diego, CA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

WOLTUX Inc. is an online wedding suit and formalwear company. This business encourages you to fully embrace your personal style. WOLTUX custom designs your formalwear to best suit your personality, ensuring you can feel comfortable and look good on your big day. The company works with your groomsmen all over the nation and provides custom formalwear to clients of all sizes including children.

WOLTUX Inc. works with both the couple and their party, so everyone can have new finery for the occasion. Every aspect of the suit can be tailored, including custom print on the lining. Every suit is made from high-quality Australian merino wool, and is fitted with the assistance of artificial intelligence. A dedicated personal stylist works closely with clients to come up with their ideal design. Nationwide free shipping is included and multiple pricing options are available to cater the client's budget.

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499
$500 - $999

Who do you provide services for?

Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Customary Attire
Tuxedos

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
    Michelle S. Married on 01/01/2022

Perfect Fit and Top Notch Customer Service

I met the WOLTUX team at a local expo and instantly fell in love with their fabrics and the friendly representatives. My fiance got the charcoal suit and our groosmen got the light gray. My favorite part was getting our wedding date printed inside the jacket. Our group deal gave us unlimited free customizations which was so cool. Our stylist was so communicative and guided us professionally in the selections and fittings!

WOLTUX Inc.'s reply:

Hi Michelle! Thank you for your kind words! We are glad to hear that you liked our personalization offerings!
    Dylan P. Married on 04/12/2021

They go the extra mile

I was looking for a light teal suit for my wedding and Woltux went the extra mile and found me the exact fabric I was looking for. It was expected to arrive in 5 weeks but it came in 3 weeks. The fabric was so soft and luxurious and it fit me like a glove. Our ring bearer also got a mini suit that his parents really liked. Thank You!

WOLTUX Inc.'s reply:

Hi Dylan! Thank you for your kind words. We are glad you liked our Teal fabric. It was a pleasure assisting your get styled up!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Washington DC and Austin, TX San Diego, CA, 92101
Location of (WOLTUX Inc.)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding