Carlsbad, CA 92008 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31

About Rose DeSimone Bridal

A Little Bit About Rose DeSimone Bridal

Most woman know what the "perfect" wedding gown looks like. Few woman know where or how to get it. 20 years ago Rose DeSimone set out to help brides find not just the "almost perfect" dress, but the absolutely perfect dress. With a degree in Architecture, a background in heirloom sewing (taught old-world style by her Italian grandmother), and a passion for design, Rose DeSimone opened Cinderella's Closet in Carlsbad in 1994, originally creating only pageant gowns for Miss USA, Miss Teen USA, and other pageant competitions. The business has since evolved into a Bridal Gown oriented company, under the Rose DeSimone Bridal label, and DeSimone designs bridal gowns as unique as the woman who wear them.

DeSimone explains that her original venture was born out of necessity: "Woman have in our minds what we want in a wedding gown from about age thirteen, but we can't find it in the stores, or at least in a size that fits a human woman." Many of us don't fit the supermodel mold, but we still want to look and feel like the princesses in a fairy tale on that big day. And to do that, DeSimone picks the brain of the bride, "extracting her dream dress" through questions, pictures, drawings, etc.

Although DeSimone has a staff of seamstresses, she's the one who works with the betrothed from start to finish. Her client list includes Laker, Clipper, and San Diego Padre wives, as well as Actors, Dancers, and Theater stars. So, can only celebrities afford their dream gown? Not remotely. There's no charge for an initial consultation (by appointment only). DeSimone's prices are competitive and she works within a bride's budget. She looks at bodies, shapes, and uses computer drafting of patterns and custom muslin fittings "to get it right the first time." And although DeSimone has designed gowns in the $20,000 range (made of Italian silks and real pearls), she has the resources and materials to offer stunning alternative suggestions on silk fabrics and garnishes at more down-to-earth prices. Generally, the dresses start at around $1800. and adjust according to design. If a bride already has a dress, say from mom or grandma, DeSimone can "re-fashion" it so that it retains the sentimentality, but regains the unique personality of the new wearer.

Regardless if the dress is an original design or a refashioned heirloom, DeSimone understands, "It's important that the dress be exceptional, this is the bride's dream... her special day... to create her wedding gown is an honor and I respect that."

Call or email our office to schedule your appointment with our designer. (Schedule as soon as possible as we do book up quickly!...We are a boutique manufacturer and only produce a limited number of gowns per month, so as to maintain the highest level quality and attention to each client) No charge for initial consultation.

Call 760-730-0300 to schedule your appointment or designer@rosedesimone.com to contact us by email.

We look forward to creating the design of your dreams...

Follow Rose DeSimone Bridal on

chad and kelly 537
Rose DeSimone Bridal
Gown designed by Rose DeSimone created in Silk Chiffon and Silk Dupioni Bodice. Available in many...
jamie dana wedding november monocle project
Rose DeSimone Bridal
Gown designed by Rose DeSimone created in Silk Chiffon over Silk Dupioni. Available in many colors.
rose desimone bridal
Rose DeSimone Bridal
Gown designed by Rose DeSimone created in Silk Dupioni bodice with Hand Pleated Silk Organza layered...
Gown designed by Rose DeSimone created in Silk Chiffon, Silk Crepe de Chine, China Silk over Silk...
Gown designed by Rose DeSimone created in Silk and Lace
Gown designed by Rose DeSimone created in Silk and Lace
custom wedding gown by cinderellas closet
Rose DeSimone Bridal
Gown designed by Rose DeSimone created in Silk Dupioni. Available in many colors.
Gown designed by Rose DeSimone created in Silk Tafetta
Gown designed by Rose DeSimone created in Silk Tafetta
Gown designed by Rose DeSimone created in Silk
Gown designed by Rose DeSimone created in Silk
Gown designed by Rose DeSimone created in Silk Crinkle Chiffon over Silk Dupioni.
Gown ad Dress designed by Rose DeSimone
Gown ad Dress designed by Rose DeSimone
Gown designed by Rose DeSimone created in Silk Dutchess Satin.
Gown designed by Rose DeSimone created in Silk Dutchess Satin.
Gown designed by Rose DeSimone created Silk Dupioni with Lace overlay
Gown designed by Rose DeSimone created Silk Dupioni with Lace overlay
Gown designed by Rose DeSimone Silk Dupioni. Available in many colors.
Gown designed by Rose DeSimone Silk Dupioni. Available in many colors.
Gown designed by Rose DeSimone created in Silk Dupioni with lace overly and hand beaded Swarovski...
Gown designed by Rose DeSimone created in Silk Organza over Silk Dupioni.
Gown designed by Rose DeSimone created in Silk Organza over Silk Dupioni.
Gown designed by Rose DeSimone created in Silk Dupioni with Chantilly Lace overlay. Hand sculpted...
melaniemonroephotography 249
jamie dana wedding november monocle project

• Videos 1

10 Reviews for Rose DeSimone Bridal

Dana · Married on 08/13/2016

Wow! Where do I start...? First of all, my dress was gorgeous and perfect.

I found Cinderella's Closet after searching for over 8 months of trying on, what seems like a million gowns and none of them working out. My MOH suggested I have one custom made, so I started Googling custom wedding dress designers and searching on Pinterest. Rose DeSimone's name kept popping up, so gave her a call.

She was so charming, right from the start, and I could tell she has a lot of passion for what she does. She spent over an hour with me on the phone walking me through the process and asking detailed questions about what I was looking for. I felt as though she really listened and got me, so I scheduled an appointment for our first consultation (I live in Long Beach and her studio is in Carlsbad, San Diego so she worked around my schedule and drive times, which was very nice)

Rose has great reviews and awards all over Yelp and other websites, so I was expecting great things and I was not disappointed! She was a true professional and knows her craft. I hired her to design my wedding gown that day. She took my measurements and talked about any concerns I had with my body (I did, who doesn't, LOL), so she could make sure the fit of my dress worked for my figure. I never really had thought much about that, before, but it made all the difference in the world because I looked so great in my dress! It fit perfectly.

I have to say, I was a bit nervous having my wedding dress custom made, but after experiencing true couture, I can highly recommend Rose DeSimone to design your gown, but just relax and let her take care of you. Tell her all your expectations and then just step back, let her do her thing, and watch the magic happen! Everyone absolutely loved my gown and I felt so happy!

Bethany · Married on 06/07/2014

Rose is a true expert at what she does. Not only does she create beautiful gowns, but she also brings deep insight and care into the process. She strikes a balance between guiding the design based on her own expertise and tuning in to the client's vision. She is extremely intuitive and sensitive and understands how to nurture each step of the process. The experience of having a custom-designed gown--knowing that every detail, every angle and curve is designed for you by an expert--is truly priceless.

Sent on 06/15/2014

Rose DeSimone Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for such kind words! It was my pleasure working with you, as well! You are such a beautiful woman...physically, as well as spiritually and looked so beautiful on your wedding day! It was so nice to meet your mom and MOH, both of whom were such a fantastic support system for you and I could tell loved you to pieces! I wish you and your new man all the best and if I may help you or your friends, in the furure, just let me know. Hugs! -Rose

Paula · Married on 10/26/2013

I wanted a wedding dress that was unique in that I wanted it in a sage green color. Rose hunted for and found exactly the color that I was hoping for and created a beautiful wedding dress for me! Although the dress design that I wanted was simple, Rose came up with creative little touches that made the dress extra special.

Award

Rose DeSimone Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Dress Replicas, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly