Bridal and Tuxedo Galleria

4242 Camino Del Rio North Suite 14, San Diego, CA 92108 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Bridal and Tuxedo Galleria

Bridal and Tuxedo Galleria is a full-service bridal and wedding attire salon based in San Diego, California. The elite team of stylists on staff at this bridal boutique is committed to making your wedding dress shopping experience as stress-free and fun as possible. Featuring one of the most complete wedding attire collections in the area, Bridal and Tuxedo Galleria are experts in finding what works for you for your most special day.

Bridal and Tuxedo Galleria offers an array of services to cater to your wedding apparel needs. In addition to beautiful wedding gowns, they also stock a range of tuxedos, bridesmaid dresses, and bridal accessories to complete your special day. For those under time constraints, Bridal and Tuxedo Galleria offers a Priority Express Gown service. This service showcases an array of gowns which can be delivered one-to-eight weeks before your event. They also provide expert alterations to ensure that your dress fits like a dream, along with wedding dress dry-cleaning services and professional dress preservation. A sample of the designers stocked by Bridal and Tuxedo Galleria include:

• Mori Lee by Madeline Gardner

Bridal and Tuxedo Galleria 1
  • Danae

Danae Eustace · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Dresses

Having to plan a wedding long distance, choosing a wedding dress was of course no easy task. I had my sister-in-law-to-be attend my bridal appointment on my behalf and try on dresses I shortlisted. Needless to say the staff was so gracious, they had me on FaceTime for the appointment, showed me all angles, even had their sales staff try on dresses also and email me pictures and when the sales associate Emily captured my look and style she ventured out and chose the winner dress from Casablanca Bridal line. Paid over the phone with ease and they got my measurements to have a custom fit dress fabricated and shipped to the store. Called me when it arrived and I was able to try on and the fit was perfect. Some minor alternations, a purchase of a veil and hair accessories later and everything went smooth. Cozy boutique and the attention given was phenomenal. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2019
    Bridal and Tuxedo Galleria 2

Jeannette · Married on 03/23/2019

They made me feel at home and so special!

Between Gloria, Cynthia, Graciela, Enrique and Devina, they made me feel at home and so special! They got right on the alterations, as I only purchased my dress about 2 weeks before the wedding and they assured me everything would be done on time. They made me feel stress free. I will never forget my experience with them. It made our special day all the more perfect.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Bridal and Tuxedo Galleria FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499, $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally