Archive Bridal

Carlsbad, CA View map

ARCHIVE BRIDAL is San Diego's premium wedding gown boutique, with a wide selection of designer wedding gowns to choose from and accessories to perfectly pair. This is THE place to find the RIGHT dress for your big day!

The team of consultants at this bridal shop offers a large collection of wedding dresses and accessories for you to choose from. They provide high-quality service to make you and your party feel comfortable while searching for your dream dress. Plus, they offer preservation services in order to keep your dress in its prime condition for years after the big day has passed. Their other wedding dress and attire services include the following:

• Alterations
  • Cleaning
  • Customization
  • Sample sales
  • Trunk shows
  • Bridal gown turnaround of less than 6 months
  • New inventory monthly and seasonally
  • Final sale refund policy
  • Asian-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Flower Girls

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Brittany
    Brittany W. Married on 06/18/2021

Amazing !!

I got my wedding dress here and loved it! The girls here were amazing to work with! Would definitely recommend getting your dress here, had a great experience!

Archive Bridal's reply:

You are so sweet! We are so happy to have you in our Archive family! We can't wait to see more of your album!!!
    Makala D. Married on 12/05/2020

I love these ladies!

These ladies were so fun to work with. Tracy helped me choose my dress and she has such great taste. Like most brides, my saved pictures of dresses I thought I wanted did not end up being what I fell in love with in person. She chose a dress I didn't think I would like, but she knew would look great and she was absolutely right! Working with the rest of the team through the fittings was a pleasure as well. I had asked if the dress could be altered in way that could be re-altered if I have daughters that choose to wear my dress for their own wedding day and they made that happen, no problem. Another thing to note is that this whole experience still felt so special even while following regulations for covid. It's a shame that I'll only ever need a wedding dress once in my life because they made my dress shopping experience so fun that I want to do it again! I know exactly where to send my friends and family.

Archive Bridal's reply:

Making our hearts melt! You are so sweet! So happy to have you join our family as an #Archivebridalbabe
    Lauren S. Married on 08/10/2019

Your one stop shop for your bridal gown

Archive bridal is your one stop shop! They have beautiful gowns, an inhouse seamstress, wedding day accessories, and aftercare service to preserve your gown and veil. Plus, they have the friendliest staff that really wants to make sure your gown is perfect for your big day. I found my dress almost a year before my wedding date and on the day of the wedding my dress looked and fit perfectly. Thank you Archive Bridal for all that you did to make me feel beautiful and confident on my big day.

Archive Bridal's reply:

Lauren we love you!!! We couldn't be more lucky to have you as an #Archivebridalbabe ! The sweetest words!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Maddy & Gabe
    150 photos · 03/09/2019

5617 Paseo Del Norte Suite 220, Suite 220 Carlsbad, CA, 92008
Location of (Archive Bridal)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding