5617 Paseo Del Norte Suite 220, Carlsbad, CA 92008 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Archive Bridal

ARCHIVE BRIDAL is San Diego's premium wedding gown boutique, with a wide selection of designer wedding gowns to choose from and accessories to perfectly pair. This is THE place to find the RIGHT dress for your big day!

The team of consultants at this bridal shop offers a large collection of wedding dresses and accessories for you to choose from. They provide high-quality service to make you and your party feel comfortable while searching for your dream dress. Plus, they offer preservation services in order to keep your dress in its prime condition for years after the big day has passed. Their other wedding dress and attire services include the following:

• Alterations
  • Cleaning
  • Customization
  • Sample sales
  • Trunk shows
  • Bridal gown turnaround of less than 6 months
  • New inventory monthly and seasonally
  • Final sale refund policy

Archive Bridal 2
Archive Bridal 3

Laura · Getting married on 07/27/2019

Phenomenal

Do yourself a favor and book an appointment immediately! I had the SWEETEST staff helping me, and I had never felt more beautiful. Before I begin, I’d like to say I have been all over San Diego in search for the perfect dress for months! I had found things I liked, but still hadn’t found the “one”. The second I walked into Archive, I knew it was my place! The dresses are stunning, affordable, and the staff is warm and inviting. I worked with Crystal, and let me tell you, she is phenomenal! She was the BEST with my family and bridesmaids I came with, and saw my vision and understood what looked good on my body immediately. She actually was the one who chose my “one”!!! The moment we knew it was it, we came out with the veil and everyone clapped and I truly felt like they genuinely cared about our experience. Crystal, I can’t thank you enough for making my bridal dreams come true. You stayed in my budget, and found me the most jaw-dropping gown imaginable!! Do yourself a favor and go in today, you absolutely won’t regret a second of it!

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • brooke

brooke · Married on 11/17/2018

Found a dress right away!

This review is long overdue! I have had the BEST experience at Archive Bridal from the start with Tracy as my consultant. She really listened to what I said I wanted in a wedding dress, and found me the perfect dress right away! I loved that she didn't try to push me to try on things outside my comfort zone or talk me into something that wasn't my vision for my big day. Everything she suggested was exactly what I had envisioned! Tracy (and the other girls) could not have made me (and my mom and sister) feel more welcome or comfortable! Tracy even sent me the sweetest thank you note after I bought my dress - customer service does not get better than that!

Since buying my dress, the whole team at Archive Bridal has been so patient with me as I've made alterations and truly has gone above and beyond to work with me to make sure I feel my best on my wedding day. The whole experience has exceeded my expectations and I am so thankful that dress shopping was one less thing I had to worry or stress about - Archive Bridal has made it an absolute dream!

I highly encourage every bride to start at Archive Bridal. Two of my friends have had the same positive experience as me so I promise you won't be disappointed :)

Sent on 12/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/14/2018

We walked into Archive Bridal not expecting to find a dress, but within hours had found the wedding dress of my dreams! Tracy was phenomenal to work with, had such valuable insight throughout the process, and truly listened to what I was looking for (within our price range). My mom and I both agreed it was one of our favorite parts of the planning process. I also had custom tulle straps added to the dress at Tracy's suggestion and it totally pulled the look together. I cannot recommend Archive more highly!

Sent on 08/11/2018
    Archive Bridal 4
    Archive Bridal 5
    Archive Bridal 6

Award

Archive Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• 5617 Paseo Del Norte Suite 220, Suite 220 Carlsbad, California, 92008 See on map