Here Comes the Bride

San Diego, CA View map

When you visit Here Comes the Bride you will feel, see and sense our singular passion to make your most special day, a memory to last a lifetime. As San Diego's finest couture bridal salon for over 30 years we deliever top-drawer service and expertise to ensure that every bride has an enjoyable and rich experience. Come in to visit us and find out what thousands of brides already know, Here Comes the Bride is not a purchase...Here Comes the Bride is an experience.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.3

• Sharan
    Sharan D. Married on 04/30/2022

Amazing customer service!

I had gone dress shopping with an "entourage" back in August of 2021 and ended up picking a dress I was hesitant about. I found myself regretting my decision and when my first fitting appointment arrived, I almost cried w. disappointment in my selection. It was a beautiful dress but just didn't flatter my body type. I was able to speak w. the manager (Rebecca) of Here Comes the Bride and she graciously arranged a new dress shopping appointment for me so I could try and exchange my dress. This was 1 month prior to my wedding date - crazy close timing I know! I went for my appointment and Shelley was my stylist - she was so kind and thorough and knew exactly what kind of dress would look good on me! She helped me pick out my dream dress and I was just so grateful that I was able to walk down the aisle feeling my best! I cannot recommend this boutique enough!
    Jasmine Married on 07/10/2021

Very smooth and helpful

I picked my dress out months before the Covid lockdown. They stored it for me all year during the shutdown and the following year leading up to our new wedding date since we pushed it out due to Covid. The ladies in the shop were very sweet and attentive. The only think I didn’t like was the store cat. Having a cat running loose around wedding dress is like a worse nightmare and it made me very nervous. Besides that my experience was amazing!
  • Libby
    Libby L. Married on 11/07/2020

My dream dress!

MY DREAM DRESS! I knew exactly what I wanted in my wedding dress: A-line skirt, off-the-shoulder sleeves, sweetheart neckline, subtle sparkle, easy to wear, and a bow! I had already been to SIX other shops that weekend, and no one had what Here Comes the Bride had! I described what I was looking for and they immediately pulled a dress that had EVERYTHING! What I loved most is that I could customize the sleeves, the bow, anything! They even had a matching veil. Combined, it was at the top of our budget, but worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY! Additionally, their tailor is a magician. The fit was perfect, and I couldn’t be happier with how I looked on my wedding day. Thank you, HCTB!

Couture Events Couture Events Wedding Planners

Where to begin! If you are looking for somewhere to find your perfect dress, Here Comes the Bride is nothing but the best. We at Couture Events love working with them and encourage you to do the same. We pride ourselves on our preferred vendors knowing that they are the best quality service in Southern California. They will go above and beyond your expectations and make your event one of a kind. XO, Krystel at Couture Events

2225 Camino del Rio South San Diego, CA, 92108
6196889201
Location of (Here Comes the Bride)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding