Natty Bella Bridal Couture

Oceanside, CA View map

Natty Bella Bridal Couture is a wedding dress boutique based in Oceanside, California. The dedicated team here is committed to getting to know every client and forging a genuine bond in order to provide the best service possible. This company is passionate about creating memorable wedding dress shopping experiences.

Natty Bella Bridal Couture stocks an extensive collection of wedding gowns in a wide variety of styles, shapes, and sizes. Their experienced stylists can assist in selecting dresses based on your beauty vision for your day. The team offers bridal appointments so that you and your loved ones can receive their undivided attention and enjoy a luxurious shopping experience. This boutique also offers an array of bridesmaid dresses and wedding accessories to complete your envisioned style.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Annually
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Naomi
    Naomi Married on 09/04/2021

Great friendly experience

The gals at the store were wonderful and really made me feel comfortable when trying on dresses. They did not pressure me to choose too quickly but I am happy with the decision I made and cant wait to share pictures after my big day!
    Sarah Married on 08/06/2021

The Queen of Bustles!

While I didn't purchase my dress from Natty Bella, Miss Tina altered it for me, and made it absolutely PERFECT. I am just in love with how this dress came out. It fit my body like a glove!

Tina is so kind, so encouraging, and an amazing seamstress. She made just the most beautiful French bustle for my gown. I will absolutely go back to Tina for any gown alterations and recommend her to any bride. Thank you!
  • Judy
    Judy P. Married on 02/26/2021

Excellent service

I purchased my gown before this shop opened. The owner did a fabulous job of altering my gown and even helped me pack it in a case for my wedding in Hawaii. She has many lovely gowns in her shop.

Deals

Natty Bella Bridal Couture 1
Exclusive

1759 Oceanside Blvd Suite D Oceanside, CA, 92054

Tuesday - Friday 11:00 am - 6:00 pm Saturday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Sunday 12:00 noon to 4:00 pm
Location of (Natty Bella Bridal Couture)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding