Sedro Woolley, WA 98284 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,200
Availability Check your date

About Eastwood Events

Eastwood Events is an Event Planning company based out of Sedro-Woolley, WA. We travel anywhere from Whatcom, Skagit, Snohomish and King County. We specialize in "Day-Of" Coordination. Our services typically start two months prior to the event date. Some of the items we discuss in the months prior are Theme, Color, Style, Wedding Design, Creation of Detail Sheet for all Setup and Decor Items, Floor Plan and Timeline. As well as, Coordination for the Rehearsal. Day of the event we want couple's minds to be at ease. Eastwood Events comes fully equip with emergency kit in hand day of the wedding.

Follow Eastwood Events on

Eastwood Events 7
  • Julie

Julie Marble · Married on 08/17/2019

She is amazing!

Whitley was the best vendor I hired for my wedding. She made my wedding day stress free because I knew she cared about my wedding going smoothly just as much as I did. She is extremely organized, meticulous, and creative. She executed all the small details I wanted at my wedding, and even added a touch more, going above and beyond what was asked. She not only oversaw my ceremony and reception events and flow, she went above what was asked and added small details to my decor with left over floral and some small items I had laying around. The best part about working with Whitley was her personality. She is the kindest soul and does everything with a smile. If you are going to trust your wedding day with someone, Whitley is the person. I am so happy I got to work with her on my special day!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Hahn · Married on 07/20/2019

Whitley is amazing

As a bride who had planned every detail of our day for two years, I felt so confident and comfortable handing the reigns over to Whitley because I knew she was organized, prepared and spend a ton of time knowing each detail of our day. She was the first to arrive the morning of our day and from the room I was getting ready in, I could see her working hard all morning long. When I got to the venue, every single thing was set up perfectly. Like breathtakingly perfectly. On top of everything, she had a gift for me waiting in the bridal suite which I used many times that day! I remember getting to our sweetheart table for dinner and realizing two things- she had already filled our glasses with water (which was amazing because we were both thirsty) and there was a floral arrangement I didn't recognize behind our table. I was blown away the next day when I watched her Instagram story and realized that she had taken apart mini floral arrangements from our ceremony and stitched them together to make a large floral piece for an arch behind us... I mean seriously, if that doesn't sum up how amazing she is, I don't know what does. Clearly I could talk about her for hours, but to sum things up, she is kind, passionate about her business and AMAZING at what she does. My first wedding planning advice to anyone getting married is to hire Whitley. She is hands down the best money we spent for our wedding and I can't imagine how the day would have been without her.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Katie · Married on 09/16/2017

Whitley was such a gem to find! She worked so hard to make sure our special day was perfect !! Leading up to the wedding, she was so great about making sure every little detail was worked out. She offered recommendations and advice when needed and worked amazingly with our other vendors. She is organized, knowledgeable, hard working, so sweet, efficient and has an amazing personality. She is easy to work with and truly cares about getting to know the people she is working with. The day went off without a hitch, in large part because of Whitley! She made sure everything was perfect and it was so comforting knowing I had her there! I would absolutely recommend Whitley. She is professional, calming and an absolute joy to work with! Thank you, Whitley !! – Katie + Tony McFarland

Sent on 05/02/2018
    Eastwood Events 14

Award

• Love's Events
    Love's Events Wedding Officiants

As an event professional who works with an incredibly wide spectrum of partners, vendors, and clients, I can say unequivocally and wholeheartedly that Whitely Osterhout of Eastwood Events is someone I could never ever work with enough! She is pure sunshine and delight and quietly, efficiently gets the job, not only done but done beautifully and elegantly; it's a wonder how she does it! But does it she most certainly does. She is always accessible, wonderfully communicative and instills trust and confidence at every turn with every smile and act. It is with great respect I give my complete recommendation to Whitley and Eastwood Events!