Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

26 Reviews for Detailed Engagements

Civil (3)
Full Planning (2)
Destination (1)
Military (1)

Hiring Tiffany of Detailed Engagements was one of the best decisions I made when it came to my wedding.

As a wedding planner myself, many assumed that planning my own wedding would happen. I knew that I wanted to enjoy my own wedding and not feel like I was "working" and Tiffany made that a reality. Her support throughout the planning process was amazing. She guided me on what would work and what wouldn't. She listened to my ideas and made them a reality. And her suggestions for vendors were spot on.

Tiffany is detail orientated but more importantly, her sincere care and concern for clients is more impressive. A month before our wedding the area we live was devastated by Hurricanes Irma and Maria. Knowing that my access to communication most likely would be impacted, Tiffany took it upon herself to connect with each and every one of my own clients while I was not able to and assisted some with the relocation of their destination weddings.

Tiffany has earned the respect of so many vendors and to me, a fellow wedding planner, that is very admirable. She is truly one of the best in the industry. Tiffany loves what she does and it truly shows in the service that she and her team deliver.

On our wedding day, I honestly had no idea about several hiccups that happened because Tiffany handled it all. Many guests commented on how wonderful she was to interact with.

Our wedding was such an incredible day and I have Tiffany to thank for that. She truly went above and beyond to make sure our day was all that we had dreamed it would be. Tiffany allowed me to enjoy being a bride and for that, I am eternally grateful. And because of the planning process, I am lucky enough to call her a friend!

Photo of Detailed Engagements in Newburyport, MA - When two wedding planners collaborate, amazing things happen
Profile Picture Michelle, 10/1/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Partial Planning

We absolutely LOVED working with Tiffany and the Detailed Engagements team!!! We knew planning our wedding in New Hampshire from Utah would be a challenge and were eager to find someone who could help handle the on the ground details and day of events. Beyond that I also knew that I would be anxious about getting everything right in the wedding planning process. Tiffany provided support for all the emotional ups and downs that you might not expect as you start out planning you dream day. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, we were able to hand over all the last minute details and confirmations to Tiffany, who juggled difficult vendors, two brides and a host of family all with ease. On the day of Tiffany and her team handled everything seamlessly and we could not have pulled off our amazing day with out her. Our biggest goal for our wedding was to be able to truly enjoy the day with family and friends who had traveled to celebrate with us, having Tiffany as our wedding planner made that possible!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil, Partial Planning

Tiffany is a wedding super hero, but also just an amazing awesome person. She made our wedding perfect. Everything that we ever dreamed of on our special day happened because of Tiffany and the Detailed Engagements team. The entire day went by without a single hiccup. Her meticulous organization and planning made it so we had the perfect wedding day.

I am a super organized and particular person. I thought my wedding planning was going to be a breeze. I slowly realized that it is extremely time intensive to communicate with vendors among many other things. I wanted my wedding day to be perfect. Like many brides, I had many Pinterest inspired signs, decorations, and knickknacks. I needed to figure out a way that I could create this amazing wedding without forcing my family and friends to be at the wedding venue setting everything up hours before the ceremony.

The term “wedding planner” was not appealing to me. I did not need someone to pick out my invitations or tell me how the tables should look. I was also on a tight budget and I did want to pay for something I didn’t need. I needed someone to be there on the day of the wedding to put out all of the details I had made and coordinate with my vendors ahead of time. Detailed Engagements was truly essential for our wedding. Tiffany and her team were their for us throughout the wedding planning process to support us when we needed recommendations and to make sure we were on track. She helped make sure that our wedding was truly representative of who we are and what we wanted.

Tiffany, we can’t thank you enough for everything you did to make our wedding day perfect. You go above and beyond for your clients and that is clear.

Have a magical wedding, hire DE.

Profile Picture Mara , 6/11/17, 2 Reviews