184 High Street Ipswich, MA, Newburyport, MA 01950 Map · Phone number

About Detailed Engagements

We take care of the details while you enjoy your engagement!

Any Event~Any Location~Any Budget

Based in Newburyport, MA

Serving all of New England

Detailed Engagements offers a wide range of services to meet your specific needs. From full-service planning to hourly consultations and everything in between, we are able to customize each experience to best fit your individual event. Our team is dedicated, caring and always there! We specialize in taking the stress out of your planning, so that you can enjoy every minute of your engagement!

Deta iled Engagements has been owned and operated by Tiffany J. Learned since 2010 and specializes in custom weddings and events in the New England Region.

Contact us today to get started with the most proven team around!

Click here to contact us today!

Follow Detailed Engagements on

delogoprimaryweb3000
Detailed Engagements
A rare behind-the-scenes look of Tiffany helping a beautiful bride into her dress! Such a special...
largeparty

Detailed Engagements 2
  • Lyra

Lyra · Married on 10/07/2018

Dream Team of Wedding Planners

I cannot recommend Detailed Engagements enough, whether you are out-of-state or not. My husband and I live in South Carolina currently and we needed someone we could trust to help guide us through the wedding process. From the start, Tiffany and her team helped us with the smallest and largest of details. When an issue arose, Tiffany was there with an alternative plan and the person to contact. I really do not know what I would have done without her leading up to the wedding and the day of. From making sure I spit my mint out before walking down the aisle, to eating during dinner, and keeping the flow of our wedding exactly how we wanted it. Our wedding day was perfect and I would say 95% of it had to do with Detailed Engagements. You will never regret hiring them!

Amy · Married on 09/15/2018

Best wedding decision you will make!!

Tiffany and her DE team are AMAZING. The one thing my mom and I really fought about during the planning process was whether or not to hire a wedding coordinator. I finally won out, and my mom isn't one to apologize (she's stubborn!) but she's apologized to me several times for giving me a hard time about getting a wedding planner; she was so, so happy we did!

Our venue was very DIY-- they pretty much just provided walls and a few tables, and there is no way my family could have handled any of it without Tiffany. Not to mention the fact that my husband and I were planning a Salem, MA wedding from Philadelphia. Thanks to Tiffany, we really were able truly enjoy the day. Even my wedding guests were noticing and commenting how on top of everything Tiffany was! I seriously can't recommend her enough.

One last note: my husband's very intense Austrian dissertation advisor was at the wedding and his biggest compliment was "It was so well organized!" :D

Seriously, hire DE for your wedding. It'll be the best decision you make!

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2017

Hiring Tiffany of Detailed Engagements was one of the best decisions I made when it came to my wedding.

As a wedding planner myself, many assumed that planning my own wedding would happen. I knew that I wanted to enjoy my own wedding and not feel like I was "working" and Tiffany made that a reality. Her support throughout the planning process was amazing. She guided me on what would work and what wouldn't. She listened to my ideas and made them a reality. And her suggestions for vendors were spot on.

Tiffany is detail orientated but more importantly, her sincere care and concern for clients is more impressive. A month before our wedding the area we live was devastated by Hurricanes Irma and Maria. Knowing that my access to communication most likely would be impacted, Tiffany took it upon herself to connect with each and every one of my own clients while I was not able to and assisted some with the relocation of their destination weddings.

Tiffany has earned the respect of so many vendors and to me, a fellow wedding planner, that is very admirable. She is truly one of the best in the industry. Tiffany loves what she does and it truly shows in the service that she and her team deliver.

On our wedding day, I honestly had no idea about several hiccups that happened because Tiffany handled it all. Many guests commented on how wonderful she was to interact with.

Our wedding was such an incredible day and I have Tiffany to thank for that. She truly went above and beyond to make sure our day was all that we had dreamed it would be. Tiffany allowed me to enjoy being a bride and for that, I am eternally grateful. And because of the planning process, I am lucky enough to call her a friend!

Detailed Engagements 3
    Detailed Engagements 4

Award

Detailed Engagements FAQ

• Lisa Mancuso Photography
    Lisa Mancuso Photography Wedding Photographers

Having been in the wedding and special events industry for over a decade we have worked with many many vendors and planners. Tiffany by far has the most incredible talent, knowledge, and skills coupled with her attention to detail and wonderful, warm personality. We highly recommend Tiffany to anyone looking for a top notch planner that will take care of all of your event details. We always look forward to working with her and her team!

• John Dudley & Entertain New England, Uplights, Photo Booth
    John Dudley & Entertain New England, Uplights, Photo Booth Wedding DJs

Tiffany and the team at DE are some of the most dedicated wedding visionaries we have ever come across in the industry. You can rest easy that you have on your side a constant source of complete honesty, experienced guidance, and not-forgetting-a-thing and ready-for-everything confidence.

• Ipswich Country Club
    Ipswich Country Club Country Club Weddings

Tiffany and Detailed Engagements are amazing to work with! She is very professional and I know when one of my brides goes to her that she will go above and beyond to make that bride's day unique and special. She is very organized and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her as an event planner and specialist for any type of event you may be planning.

• 184 High Street Ipswich, MA Newburyport, MA 01950 See on map