Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

25 Reviews for Detailed Engagements

Day-Of Coord. (3)
Civil (3)
Full Planning (2)
Partial Planning (2)
Destination (1)
Military (1)

We absolutely LOVED working with Tiffany and the Detailed Engagements team!!! We knew planning our wedding in New Hampshire from Utah would be a challenge and were eager to find someone who could help handle the on the ground details and day of events. Beyond that I also knew that I would be anxious about getting everything right in the wedding planning process. Tiffany provided support for all the emotional ups and downs that you might not expect as you start out planning you dream day. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, we were able to hand over all the last minute details and confirmations to Tiffany, who juggled difficult vendors, two brides and a host of family all with ease. On the day of Tiffany and her team handled everything seamlessly and we could not have pulled off our amazing day with out her. Our biggest goal for our wedding was to be able to truly enjoy the day with family and friends who had traveled to celebrate with us, having Tiffany as our wedding planner made that possible!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Civil, Partial Planning

Tiffany is a wedding super hero, but also just an amazing awesome person. She made our wedding perfect. Everything that we ever dreamed of on our special day happened because of Tiffany and the Detailed Engagements team. The entire day went by without a single hiccup. Her meticulous organization and planning made it so we had the perfect wedding day.

I am a super organized and particular person. I thought my wedding planning was going to be a breeze. I slowly realized that it is extremely time intensive to communicate with vendors among many other things. I wanted my wedding day to be perfect. Like many brides, I had many Pinterest inspired signs, decorations, and knickknacks. I needed to figure out a way that I could create this amazing wedding without forcing my family and friends to be at the wedding venue setting everything up hours before the ceremony.

The term “wedding planner” was not appealing to me. I did not need someone to pick out my invitations or tell me how the tables should look. I was also on a tight budget and I did want to pay for something I didn’t need. I needed someone to be there on the day of the wedding to put out all of the details I had made and coordinate with my vendors ahead of time. Detailed Engagements was truly essential for our wedding. Tiffany and her team were their for us throughout the wedding planning process to support us when we needed recommendations and to make sure we were on track. She helped make sure that our wedding was truly representative of who we are and what we wanted.

Tiffany, we can’t thank you enough for everything you did to make our wedding day perfect. You go above and beyond for your clients and that is clear.

Have a magical wedding, hire DE.

Profile Picture Mara , 6/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Civil

Like many other brides I just did not know what I was getting into when I was planning my wedding. I have very supportive friends and family who were willing to help any way that they could but planning my New Hampshire wedding while living in California really required some professional help- that is where Tiffany came in! She came highly recommended from a friend of mine who was a bridesmaid in a wedding she did back in 2014. Tiffany was there any time I needed her. Even though we were in different time zones and with my wild work hours it just was not a problem! Even though I only hired her 10 months before my August 2016 wedding it felt like I had known her for a lifetime. It really was like working with a good friend. She was friendly, knowledgeable and such a great person to have in our corner as we were navigating the unknowns of wedding planning! Thank you again to Tiffany and all she did to make our wedding just perfect!

Profile Picture User7375562, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews