Defined Luxe Events

Boston, MA View map Visit website

New England Wedding Planning and Design Company for Modern Romantics.

New England-based Wedding Planner provides Planning and Design services with a high level of passion. As you begin planning your wedding, you can trust that you have found the right place. Defined Luxe Events vows to give a one-of-a-kind Planning and Design experience that feels true to you—creating timeless memories for you and your guests that go above a Pinterest board.

We piece together your dream celebration, leaving you completely stress-free. Building a lasting relationship with you makes the wedding planning process enjoyable, whether it's an intimate wedding day or a grand celebration.

www.definedluxe.com

-Full Wedding Planning & Design

-Partial Planning & Planning

-Month of Coordination

-Wedding Design

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

Ashley C. Married on 06/26/2021

Thank God For Sabrina and her Team!

After many months of planning and preparing for this day, I knew I could not execute it on my own. Thank god for Sabrina and her team! Sabrina came in about a month and a half before the wedding to be my coordinator. She listened to my vision, took my many ( let’s be honest...WAY to many) decorations, created a beautiful set-up, built a timeline and executed the day to perfection. My family and I could not stop talking about how the day would not have run so smooth if it wasn’t for her. She pays close attention to details and seamlessly moved through the day with NO look of stress on her face (still trying to figure out how she did that lol). If that’s not impressive, I want to say her ability to create and maintain a timeline was worth every penny. As a bride, I had no sense of time. Sabrina made sure to keep everyone on track, notifying me of how much time I had for each part. I could not have done it without her. If I could go back in time, I would have hired her to plan the entire wedding because she’s that good!!!

Boston, MA, 02134
Location of (Defined Luxe Events)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding