177 Sullivan Street PO Box 1096, Wurtsboro, NY 12790 Map · Phone number

About Crystal Visions Bridal

Crystal Visions Bridal has been serving the women of Sullivan County for the past 11 years with unprecedented personal service, giving women the opportunity to shop locally and affordably without sacrificing quality. We carry a large variety of bridal, bridesmaid, mother, flower girl, prom, & Quince as well as guest of wedding apparel and everything in-between for that special occasion without shopping at the big box stores. All special occasion apparel is ordered and customized to your specifications without a high price tag. Don’t risk showing up to an event wearing the same gown as someone else. Be unique; wear a one of a kind style.

Follow Crystal Visions Bridal on

11 Reviews for Crystal Visions Bridal

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing experience

I couldn’t have asked for an easier experience altering my wedding dress. Any hiccups (caused by me gaining weight) were taken care of and my dress fit me perfectly. My daughter and mother also got their dresses altered there and they both fit them just as perfectly. I can not say enough about the customer service I received, all of my worries were taken care of.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Crystal Visions Bridal's reply:

Thank You Stephanie :) It was a pleasure working with you and your family. Congratulations! You look beautiful!
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 10/19/2018

OCD Mom and Two weddings!

Where do I begin with Crystal Visions Bridal?! I can not begin to say enough great things about Laurie and Amber. Those two ladies are an amazing duo. When I went last February to look for my wedding dress for October, I told Amber what I didn't want, she picked out some dresses, let me pick out dresses and then we went to trying on! She did not rush me at all, she let me take my time in each dress, walk around, and stare in the mirror for way too long. She pulled amazing dresses and the dress I ended up choosing was the one she chose for me. She took my budget into consideration when pulling and if anything was little over she asked before she put it in the try one pile.

Not only did Amber and Laurie have to put up with me and my wedding dress adventures, my mom decided to get her wedding dress there for her wedding that was in a few months from my appointment and a few months before my day. We made another appointment for my mom and there you have it, my mom has her wedding dress too! So not only did they put with my dress, they put up with my crazy mom with her wedding dress and her MOB dress and her OCD clothes fitting ways, plus six bridesmaids!! When my mom got her MOB dress and hated it, Laurie's first thing was when can we come back to look at others and what do you want us to look for? And we told her and Amber and her picked out dresses based off our new ideas, and again, that's how we found Mama's dress! Laurie and Amber seriously know what they are doing when it comes to bridal fashion. I have no doubt about that.

From the moment we walked into the shop I immediately felt comfortable with Laurie and Amber. They were always honest with me between looks, ideas with bridesmaids, Mom's dress, anything. Between spending so much time at the bridal shop between all of us, I feel like Laurie and Amber were more than just my dress shop, they became friends. Laurie would always accommodate our schedules for appointments, which is a life saver when you work retail and six bridesmaids spread throughout who also have retail jobs. I'm only sad that I can't go back every weekend for wedding things, but I might just have to go back to hang out with those two wonderful women!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Crystal Visions Bridal's reply:

Thank You! You know we love you both OCD and all! It was a pleasure to have worked with you. Congratulations! You and mom were stunning!
  • Mrs.Sanok

Victoria · Married on 09/21/2018

Has all the things you need!

The women that work here are so helpful. When I was trying on dresses for my wedding I found two dresses liked. The first one was strapless and the second one had an illusion neckline. Since there was aspects of each dress I liked Laurie slipped the strapless dress over illusion neckline dress and combined the two dress to make my dream dress. It was beautiful and just what I had Invisioned myself in! We were also able to get my whole bridal parties dress in the same place! Crystal Vision is so easy to work and so helpful. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for wedding dress, bridal party, mother of the bride or groom and prom dress!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Crystal Visions Bridal's reply:

Thank You Victoria! It was a pleasure helping you find the dress of your dreams. Congratulations! You, mom & the girls all looked beautiful especially with the gorgeous backdrop of fall foliage at the Eagles Nest! Thank You for the photos, we love them!

Crystal Visions Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Full Customization
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Plus Size Gowns
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 177 Sullivan Street, PO Box 1096 Wurtsboro, 12790 See on map
    Location of (Crystal Visions Bridal)