CRC Styles and Royalty Events

East Haven, CT View map

we are a unique event planning business in that we have professionals from various areas. We have professional and certified hair and makeup artists on staff (included in your event package free of charge), two IWPPs (international wedding planning professionals) at your service from the YES, to the dress, from the I DO, to the honeymoon!!. We have a personal stylist and wardrobe consultant on staff as well. As an added service we also design custom wedding gowns for you starting at only a few thousand dollars. Why spend thousands on any dress when you can get a custom and unique dress for less??

We have decorations and ceremony items to choose from, if we dont have it, we will get it!

We can work on any budget!!!

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
2.8
    Tina Married on 04/10/2012
    I love CRCSTYLES!!! I know that ChristinecConsiglio has helped me out a lot and has provided great service very quickly .. thank u crcstyles your the only company I trust with my wedding !!
    Marcus Married on 07/29/2011
    If I could give this "company" a 0/0 stars, I would. Not licensed and when I emailed to ask abou a license I was (ironically) ignored. The website is a make shift one full with poorly edited photos of the people who run the "company" I wouldnt trust them with my big day!

Deals

CRC Styles and Royalty Events 1
Gift
not sure whether or not you want to use us?? Through wedding wire ONLY, get not only the initial free consultation but also a FREE total budget planning with this deal!
CRC Styles and Royalty Events 2
Discount
if you refer us to another client and they book us for an event, they will receive 10% off of our services and you will receive $100!!!!They must say your name when booking their event for you both to get the deal!
CRC Styles and Royalty Events 3
Discount
If you book a wedding shower, baby shower, etc. love our services and want to book us for your next event you will receive 25% off our price!!!

East Haven, 06512
2038041322
Location of (CRC Styles and Royalty Events)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding