East Haven, CT 06512 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 3

About CRC Styles and Royalty Events

we are a unique event planning business in that we have professionals from various areas. We have professional and certified hair and makeup artists on staff (included in your event package free of charge), two IWPPs (international wedding planning professionals) at your service from the YES, to the dress, from the I DO, to the honeymoon!!. We have a personal stylist and wardrobe consultant on staff as well. As an added service we also design custom wedding gowns for you starting at only a few thousand dollars. Why spend thousands on any dress when you can get a custom and unique dress for less??

We have decorations and ceremony items to choose from, if we dont have it, we will get it!

We can work on any budget!!!

740170a7c69223af 1306889361281 bffs
Christine and Drew
Christine and Drew
Ashlie and Christine dressed for opening number for the Make A Wish Foundation Show
Ashlie Ruggiero IWPP - head event planner for Royalty Events
Ashlie Ruggiero IWPP - head event planner for Royalty Events
740170a7c69223af 1306889361281 bffs

2 Reviews for CRC Styles and Royalty Events

tina · Married on 04/10/2012

I love CRCSTYLES!!! I know that ChristinecConsiglio has helped me out a lot and has provided great service very quickly .. thank u crcstyles your the only company I trust with my wedding !!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Marcus · Married on 07/29/2011

0.4
      0.5

If I could give this "company" a 0/0 stars, I would. Not licensed and when I emailed to ask abou a license I was (ironically) ignored. The website is a make shift one full with poorly edited photos of the people who run the "company" I wouldnt trust them with my big day!

Sent on 07/31/2011

CRC Styles and Royalty Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• CRC Styles and Royalty Events 1
    FREE!!!!
    not sure whether or not you want to use us?? Through wedding wire ONLY, get not only the initial free consultation but also a FREE total budget planning with this deal!
  • CRC Styles and Royalty Events 2
    Referrals!!!
    if you refer us to another client and they book us for an event, they will receive 10% off of our services and you will receive $100!!!!They must say your name when booking their event for you both to get the deal!
  • CRC Styles and Royalty Events 3
    BOOK ONE EVENT GET THE SECOND 25% OFF!
    If you book a wedding shower, baby shower, etc. love our services and want to book us for your next event you will receive 25% off our price!!!

• East Haven, 06512 See on map