Fort Lauderdale, FL 33324 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 51

About Couture Soiree

Imagine having the wedding of your dreams!
You have been dreaming about this day for a long time. You have already envisioned the ceremony, reception, and of course your dress. Your colors are reflected in your flowers, lighting,and linens.You have all the right vendors; everyone and everything is on schedule. Wedding plans are going brilliantly!

This sounds perfect right?
I am Gisselle Glaser, founder of Couture Soiree. After he proposes and you announce your wedding, we want to take away that horrible and scary question: Where to begin now? We want to show you how you can create the wedding of your dreams with your style and budget. We will vow to make your perfect wedding happen. We will keep you on schedule and design your dream wedding, including even the smallest details.

Whether you are interested in our full wedding planning package, event design consultation package, or you would like to be part of our DIY workshops; we have several packages to fit your needs and budget. Reduce your stress and free up your time by getting a professional planner who has the expertise and experience to show you how to have your perfect wedding.

We also invite you to take advantage of our 1 hour complimentary consultation to make sure that we are a match to make your wedding all about you!

d0c88db4b2c1979a 1263997328971 643882133qqmNuS
d0c88db4b2c1979a 1263997328971 643882133qqmNuS

• Videos 5

2 Reviews for Couture Soiree

Mariela · Married on 12/18/2010

We heard so many compliments for our wedding. The party was a success. Larry and I did not have one moment missed at our wedding thanks to you.

I am so glad we had an extraordinary wedding planner. That day you brought
    Claudia just to be with me and help me navigate. That was a a touch of class and necessary. I could not hold a thought that day. Your wedding day makes you giddy. I cannot thank you enough. She was fantastic. Also was assigning a server, Tracy, just to us. You are good!

My parents were impressed. The DJ you recommended wowed everybody in my family, not to mention the other guests. My dad was looking what the photographer to take pointers for his photography hobby. The pics are BEAUTIFUL. I had fun while the pictures were being taken. The cars were on time and well coordinated.

The food, not only the restaurant is in the location Larry and I wanted, but the food tasted great. I did not get to try the chicken, but the ones who did said it was delicious. For the fish and the steak I can say they were very flavorful, delicious. The presentation was done very well. We liked the salad. Larry that does not like dressing on his salad liked it as well and ate lettuce, which he hardly ever does. By the way, thank you for getting my nephew Juan Pablo that piece of tomato for his salad. A 5 year old who loves his vegetables said "salad must have tomatoes." Who knew?

Perfect setting for us with sandy beach and palm trees. All that I wanted.
    You did a BEAUTIFUL job decorating the restaurant.
    The ceremony with my colors, decor, the view, music (Billy Idol's White Wedding that I requested); and my nephews playing the march for me were all I wanted and how I wanted it.
    The dining room was a Hit! The shells, candles, centerpieces, menus, linens, of course the table names, favors, and more of the (my) orange chairs all came together very well. My flowers were fantastic. I wanted clean unclutter tables(even with all of that) and I got it. LOVED IT!
    The cake, wow the cake. It came out perfectly. It was whimsical and beautiful. Now the flavor. The white chocolate layer, lime with berry filling layer and of course my top in chocolate. Yummy... Gloria maker surely makes a flavorful cake.
    I loved the way you set up the tables for the escort cards, presents and treasure chest box for cards. The wood for our wall art was so well displayed.
    The tables looked fantastic.

I do not know how you did it and held the rain back until the cocktail hour was over hehehe.... Great job with that too.

My whole family and our guests had a blast. I can say I was a bride that did not miss a step at our wedding. Larry said he was a groom who had fun as well. My mom enjoyed the party. Yes, the same lady that worries about everything. We have you to thank for that. You managed everything so efficiently. We are forever grateful to you.

Couture Soiree is a star on the rising. You did a wonderful job. Best of luck in the future.

Thank you!!!

Mrs. Schwartz Hehehe...

Sent on 01/12/2011

Crystal · Married on 04/02/2011

I was extremely pleased with Couture Soiree and the staff. Gisselle made me feel like my wedding was important the whole time and I was pleased with the way the Day of my wedding ran. It was smooth and I had no worries which was nice. I would definitly recommend Couture Soiree to other brides.

Sent on 06/28/2011