6419 Elizabeth Ave SE, Auburn, WA 98092 Map · Phone number

About Corliss Photography

Our goal is to capture the beauty of reality-- not to manufacture something artificial with lots of Photoshop work. We think there is plenty of beauty happening all around us! It's in the light, the colors, the faces, the moments of your wedding day. Our job is not to spoil it!

Eric and I have been photographing things together since 2005. Eric grew up in Bonney Lake, Washington and I was raised in Sandy, Utah. We met while studying at the University of Puget Sound. We had a beautiful wedding in April 2008, and now live in Auburn, WA with our dog Honey.

We are a restless couple. Never content to stay at home, we love the places photography has taken us and all the people we have met from behind the lens. Every shoot is a small adventure. We never know who we might meet or where we might go-- and that keeps us excited and alive!

Artistically, we are our own worst critics. Never content to settle, we are always striving for the perfect photograph. And we know we have a long, long way to go!

Please take a moment to visit our website, www.ericcorliss.com. Drop us a line. I would love to hear about your wedding plans. I meet in person with all prospective clients to make sure we are a good fit!

Kali Corliss
kali@ericcorliss.com
253-670-5522

All Wedding Collections include:
Two photographers on every shoot
At least four hours wedding day coverage
Engagement shoot
DVD of "favorites" full size files
Proof book
Online gallery and proof editing
Online slideshow set to music

3c66b0c3f28b5834 1268762929786 IMG9409copy
Corliss photography, bride and groom
Corliss photography, bride and groom
Bride and groom rings
Bride and groom rings
IMG0729copy
IMG1332copy
Corliss Photography
Cowboy boots for the bride!
Cowboy boots for the bride!
Romantic moment in the corral at the Kelley Farm.
Romantic moment in the corral at the Kelley Farm.
Carriage ride to ceremony at Kelley Farm.
Carriage ride to ceremony at Kelley Farm.
IMG8905copy
IMG9573copy
Corliss Photography
Bride and groom shoot before ceremony.
Bride and groom shoot before ceremony.
Groom outside Seattle Aquarium.
Groom outside Seattle Aquarium.
Bride before ceremony
Father daughter dance.
Father daughter dance.
Ring Bearer, Corliss Photography
Ring Bearer, Corliss Photography
love these lime green shoes!
love these lime green shoes!
IMG9253copy
Bride and groom shoot after ceremony at Heceta Head Lighthouse
Bride and groom shoot after ceremony at Heceta Head Lighthouse
Bride and groom shoot after ceremony.
Bride and groom shoot after ceremony.
Bride throwing football at the Kelley Farm.
Bride throwing football at the Kelley Farm.
Bride and groom steal a romantic moment on the porch at Laurel Creek Manor.
Bride and groom steal a romantic moment on the porch at Laurel Creek Manor.
Bride and groom shoot before ceremony at Puyallup Pavilion.
Bride and groom shoot before ceremony at Puyallup Pavilion.
453KJIMG2223copy
Corliss Photography
Bride and groom in Seattle Aquarium.
Bride and groom in Seattle Aquarium.
3c66b0c3f28b5834 1268762929786 IMG9409copy

8 Reviews for Corliss Photography

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2013

Have loved every step of the way with Corliss Photography! They are 100% professional, amazing pictures and a blessing to work with! Everyone has loved all of the photos they have seen. Absolutely stunning and beautiful!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2011

My husband and I got married at the Kelley Farm and Corliss was a recommended vendor and even though we were not obligated to use them...... after l looked at their website and blog- I fell in love with their style of photography. All of their photos were warm and exactly what I wanted for my wedding. After I met with Kali Corliss, I knew I wanted them to shoot our engagements and wedding. They were also able to put a package together that was in our price range!!! Our engagements/wedding photos turned out perfect and I cannot tell you how many people LOVED them! Kali and Eric were so comfortable to work with and they care so much about each photo they take. You can tell that this is their passion and they want to make the most of the sessions! They got our photos to us extremely fast and were in constant communication. They also helped me make our wedding album and I am so happy with the way it turned out. It seriously was the best experience working with Kali and Eric and I know we will be using them again for family photos :):)
    They say that photography is the most important part of the wedding and I am so happy I chose Corliss!!

Sent on 12/10/2011
  • Camaslily

Amy · Married on 09/03/2011

Kali and Eric are such an amazing team! They made everyone feel so relaxed that even most of the posed pictures look quite natural. They moved so seamlessly throughout the ceremony and reception that at times I didn't even notice they were there! I am so pleased with all the photos that it is a real challenge to pick my favorites the the actual album! And it is a real treat to get the same shot from two different perspectives, especially ones like the first kiss, the cake cutting, the first dance, etc. Kali and Eric are worth every penny! I would gladly use them for any other event!

Sent on 03/01/2012

Award

Corliss Photography FAQ

• Snuffin's Catering
    Snuffin's Catering Wedding Caterers

We love to work with Kali and Eric. They are true professionals - and super nice people! Sharon Snuffin Snuffin's Catering

• Alison Lum Events
    Alison Lum Events Wedding Planners

Kali and Eric are two gems in the wedding photography business. Their attention to detail, their excitement in working with you and other vendors, and their appreciation for the small, special moments in the whirlwind of the day (and their ability to capture them beautifully!) really set them apart from other photographers. I am continually amazed by their creativity and passion for their work - you couldn't ask for a better team!

• 6419 Elizabeth Ave SE Auburn, 98092 See on map