connect.the.dots events

Rock Hall, MD View map
$5,000 Package Price

$5,000 Package Price

Hello there and thank you for checking out our page! While we are not booking new clients at this time, we are happy to refer local vendors. Thank you and happy planning!

Lauryn A. Married on 10/20/2018

The best wedding coordinator I could ever ask for!

I can't say enough wonderful things about Grace and the CTD Events team. Engaging CTD was far and away the best investment we made in our wedding. Grace handled everything with professionalism and expediency. She truly went above and beyond and I can't thank her enough. You will be so thankful you hired CTD for your event, just like I am!
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing, Unparalleled experience with Connect The Dots

Working with Connect the Dots and Grace Bourne for help with planning our wedding was by far the best experience we could have hoped for throughout our planning process. Her professionalism, responsiveness and sincere interest in aligning our vision with her expertise to our special day was unlike any service I had expected going into wedding planning. I cannot even begin to express how happy we were with our decision to work with her and her team. If you are planning a wedding around the Eastern Shore, MD or New York City, especially a wedding at Brittland Estates in Chestertown, MD, I HIGHLY recommend working with Connect The Dots.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 07/14/2018
    Grace and her team did a fantastic job helping us with our wedding weekend in Westchester, New York this past July! We used Connect the Dots events for their wedding weekend coordination. I connected with Grace in February and she was so helpful leading up to the wedding answering my questions and giving me suggestions and helping me to keep on track with planning. As we came closer to the wedding, Grace was my go to with all questions and concerns and she took all of the worry and stress off of my shoulders so I could enjoy the time leading up to the wedding. Come wedding weekend, Grace and her team were on top of EVERYTHING! From the wedding rehearsal, to the rehearsal dinner, to the wedding day prep, the reception, the end of the night, and Sunday morning farewell BBQ, Grace and her team were attentive to all of the details and made sure everything ran so smoothly. So much goes into planning a wedding and Grace and her team made sure all of the plans were carried out so that we could simply enjoy the whole weekend without having to worry about anything. We had an absolutely fantastic wedding weekend and cannot thank Grace and her team enough for all of their hard work!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

NA Rock Hall, MD, NA
Location of (connect.the.dots events)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding